Votes: 76 46.1%
  • 8-10

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • >10

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
narshingh yadav's bout starts . he's up against canadian mathew

edit : yadav lost 3-1 :(

Amit Kumar's next fight is against Vladimer Khinchegashvili (Georgia)

The dude from Georgia just defeated Bulgaria wrestler who was Beijing bronze medalist.

Yadav just had to hold on for few seconds to tie winning the second round. His opponent clinched the precious point almoost on the last second. If the Canadian goes to final Yadav will get another opportunity for Bronze in repechase round.

Amit kumar won!!! Congrats!!! :cheers:

That Iranian wrestler was Gold medalist in Asian Games!!!!

Amit Kumar's next fight is against Vladimer Khinchegashvili (Georgia)

The dude from Georgia just defeated Bulgaria wrestler who was Beijing bronze medalist.

When will be his next fight ? tomorrow?

@ Shardul 7:00 PM

Hope Amit will win next two bouts to ensure Gold/Silver....If he wins against georgia and lose the next, he will have to win one bout in repechase round for a Bronze.

Thanks

any live streaming link. DD is showing some danceing games. Its laughable that such types of games are allowed in olympics. The girls are dancing with ribbons and batons.

I voted for 10+ medals. But Archery team (1-2 medals from them), Male Boxers(2 from them was expected) and big guns of shooting (Bindra, Sodhi, Sandhu...expected 1-2 from them) disapponted.

I voted for 10+ medals. But Archery team (1-2 medals from them), Male Boxers(2 from them was expected) and big guns of shooting (Bindra, Sodhi, Sandhu...expected 1-2 from them) disapponted.

I too voted 8-10 medals hoping on woman archery and shooting.

Thanks

any live streaming link. DD is showing some danceing games. Its laughable that such types of games are allowed in olympics. The girls are dancing with ribbons and batons.

That is rythmic gymnastic...:D
Dont worry DD sports will move to Wrestling during the bout. They prefer to show pretty girls instead of bully wrestlers when any Indian is not playing.

Back
Top Bottom