Votes: 34 20.6%
  • 4-7

Votes: 76 46.1%
  • 8-10

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • >10

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
It means that she is qualified to run in the final race for medal.

Where she will face 7 other racers.

Guys, Devendro and Mary Kom are facing British/Irish boxers so don't expect anything fare by racist Britishers.

Because when their boxers fights, the referee, jury, judges also fights every odds to unduly favor them :tdown: :sick:

my bad i forget about that it was race...:undecided:.....

If Brits played cheap tricks. I ll take first step protest against... dirty @$$holes...

Guys, Devendro and Mary Kom are facing British/Irish boxers so don't expect anything fare by racist Britishers.

Because when their boxers fights, the referee, jury, judges also fights every odds to unduly favor them :tdown: :sick:

If Brits played cheap tricks. I ll take first step protest against... dirty @$$holes...

Oh, I see. If our chaps/girls lose, it's because we have been cheated. Looking for an excuse, are we?

Not at all you must know that India is not famous for consperasy theories, its the domain of someone else. :P

I am not saying there was cheating of any kind with Vijender Singh but if you have watched the bouts of other boxers then u will realize 2 of our boxers have been treated with racist mindset.

For example when we have appealed for our boxers it was dismissed but when in other match USA appeals for Its boxer it was accepted and our boxer who was previously declared winner was declared defeated. :tdown:

They have cited the rules that Indian have made a foul, but the rules says:

a.) If there is a foul referee have to warn the boxer twice before penalizing him with points.............this was not done it this case............hence they have not applied the rules but favored the American. :tdown:

b.) The American boxer have committed 2 fouls but referee or the Jury have not taken any notice of it. But jumps to the single foul by Indian that too without following procedure :tdown:

Now what will u say I am just crying wolf????????????????????????????

Oh, I see. If our chaps/girls lose, it's because we have been cheated. Looking for an excuse, are we?

@ Bang Galore

1. The problem with India is that we have a chalta hai attitude or think that there must be something wrong with ourselves. The white man can't do anything wrong.

2. Bang Galore, you are targeting me but what will you say when Brazilian, Japanese, Thai are also saying the same thing as Indians??????????????????

Proof of my statement:

Olympic boxing: referee sent home after Satoshi Shimizu wins appeal | Sport | guardian.co.uk

Olympics Thai, Brazilian boxers fuming after defeat - Channel NewsAsia

I was robbed of victory, says furious Brazil boxer | DAWN.COM

Boxer cries `robbery' after losing to Brit - The Standard

Bang Galore,

What i have said is true, it doesn't matter u remain in denial :rolleyes:

Not at all you must know that India is not famous for consperasy theories, its the domain of someone else. :P

I am not saying there was cheating of any kind with Vijender Singh but if you have watched the bouts of other boxers then u will realize 2 of our boxers have been treated with racist mindset.

For example when we have appealed for our boxers it was dismissed but when in other match USA appeals for Its boxer it was accepted and our boxer who was previously declared winner was declared defeated. :tdown:

They have cited the rules that Indian have made a foul, but the rules says:

a.) If there is a foul referee have to warn the boxer twice before penalizing him with points.............this was not done it this case............hence they have not applied the rules but favored the American. :tdown:

b.) The American boxer have committed 2 fouls but referee or the Jury have not taken any notice of it. But jumps to the single foul by Indian that too without following procedure :tdown:

Now what will u say I am just crying wolf????????????????????????????

Stop whining man! It's a disgraceful habit. The Chinese have won the most gold in these Olympics(as of now), no one is about to buy the silly argument that it is all about a racist white mindset. You should go back on this very thread & see what was said by fellow Indians on the Vikas Krishan v/s Errol Spence match. Most were of the opinion that Vikas was very lucky to have been declared the winner when he was so badly beaten in the final round. At one point, someone made the comment that even Vikas seemed surprised by the decision in his favour. Do you think everyone here was biased? Sometimes appeals are upheld, that's why the system exists in the first place. Whining & calling others racist & biased only exposes our own pathetic mentality. Even if we feel hard done by a decision, move on! Crying about it & seeing conspiracies under every bed (and no, its not the sole prerogative of our neighbours) smacks of a pathetic mentality. We should be better than that.

Stop whining man! It's a disgraceful habit. The Chinese have won the most gold in these Olympics(as of now), no one is about to buy the silly argument that it is all about a racist white mindset. You should go back on this very thread & see what was said by fellow Indians on the Vikas Krishan v/s Errol Spence match. Most were of the opinion that Vikas was very lucky to have been declared the winner when he was so badly beaten in the final round. At one point, someone made the comment that even Vikas seemed surprised by the decision in his favour. Do you think everyone here was biased? Sometimes appeals are upheld, that's why the system exists in the first place. Whining & calling others racist & biased only exposes our own pathetic mentality. Even if we feel hard done by a decision, move on! Crying about it & seeing conspiracies under every bed (and no, its not the sole prerogative of our neighbours) smacks of a pathetic mentality. We should be better than that.

OK go on and worship whites.

what will you say when Brazilian, Japanese, Thai are also saying the same thing as Indians??????????????????

why have u ignored that part of my post?????

Brazilian, Japanese, Thai boxers are all whining only ur right :rolleyes:

How did brits ruled india for over 200 years? Its by bribing our kings and indians.... It seems city like banglore going same direction because they have more influence of yankees and brits.... They cant even see what's happening in olympics.... Not only india got cheated but nearly all nation got cheated by Brits.... Yet some indians blaming india for it.... this is high of idioticness.... Saying india to stop whining.... Well a boxer trains for 4 years very hard and in the end he gets kicked out even after clear win.... Ask him how he feels getting thrown out of olympic.... Some people here wont understand that. Cities like banglore, hydrabad and goa has to be watched carefully.... Who knows they will produce anti-indians by the help of Red Army aka Anggrez.... The gora skin....

Stop whining man! It's a disgraceful habit. The Chinese have won the most gold in these Olympics(as of now), no one is about to buy the silly argument that it is all about a racist white mindset.

That's because we focus on events where human judges are not required. :lol:

If we can swim faster than our opponents, if we can lift more weight than our opponents, then we get the Gold. It comes down to the numbers.

And for those events that require human judges, we aim to beat the competition so strongly that no one can deny us the win.

So we already prepared for the biased judges beforehand.

(But we still got bitten anyway.)

guys lets pray for goldie, just few min left for her bout... fingers crossed :angel:....

If we can swim faster than our opponents, if we can lift more weight than our opponents, then we get the Gold. It comes down to the numbers.

And for those events that require human judges, we aim to beat the competition so strongly that no one can deny us the win.

What is XD in your signature?

What is XD in your signature?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom