Votes: 34 20.6%
  • 4-7

Votes: 76 46.1%
  • 8-10

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • >10

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
In all the top tournaments which she has participated, she doesn't take anything less than a silver, i m confident that she will be in the finals, & than it's anybody's game.

+ she has to take a revenge with Nicola Adams b'coz she lost to her in the world boxing championship in QF.

The only advantage that Nicola has is more height & weight but i think form is on Mary's side.

Nicola Adams is already dreaming about gold ,she is high in confidence .. It is going to be tough competition for Mary from now on, hope that she would come out best among all ,.. go Mary

There are plenty talented people in our soil just like Mary kom, but due to lack of support from government... lack of training resources ,they are living in dark light.... wish our government and our citizen realize and support these gems.... If we utilize them properly we will be some where else in top 10..... look at china, the only Asian country giving hard competition to the USA.... :undecided:

congrats to her! One more medal confirmed! As i said yesterday she is Iron Lady!! :cheers:

If she will win gold, then government should give her at least Rs 2 crore.

She ll be facing Nicola Adams of the UK in Semi Finals. Will be tough for Mary Kom, but lets hope for the best.

Yeah i have heard about her! And i think in some compition earlier she(UK boxer) have beaten her(mary kom). Don't know its true or not! But anyway lets hope for the Best!

My fingers are crossed for Cheap tactics by AIBA. They have issue with review of decision against Vikas Krishan but when we asked the same for Sumit Sangwan they sang different tune. I pray and hope everything go well with Mary this time.

When is Devendroo's Match and when our wrestling teams kick off?

My fingers are crossed for Cheap tactics by AIBA. They have issue with review of decision against Vikas Krishan but when we asked the same for Sumit Sangwan they sang different tune. I pray and hope everything go well with Mary this time.

When is Devendroo's Match and when our wrestling teams kick off?

I think the controversies surrounding Boxing will be an added bonus for India, now the refree & judges will be more inclined for giving points to mary than GB's Nicola as they don't want any further controversies. But match will be evenly balanced, i chose Mary over Nicola, she will surely win.

link of wiki, all the schedule here for India:

India at the 2012 Summer Olympics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BTW, another medal hope has his bout late night - Vijender Singh :)

congrats to her! One more medal confirmed! As i said yesterday she is Iron Lady!! :cheers:

If she will win gold, then government should give her at least Rs 2 crore.

Yeah i have heard about her! And i think in some compition earlier she(UK boxer) have beaten her(mary kom). Don't know its true or not! But anyway lets hope for the Best!

say golden lady bro.... im very eager about next bout... then time for revenge

Back
Top Bottom