• 4-7

Votes: 76 46.1%
  • 8-10

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • >10

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
Shuttler Kashyap Parupalli marches into quarterfinals, GREAT GAME KASHYAP

Kashyap won the first game 21-14 while Karunaratne bounced back in the second game 21-15. Kashyap played his heart out and took the third and last game 21-9.

833221_280_preview.jpg

images762343_610x.jpg

Any news of Rahi Sarnobat in 25 m shooting? I think she qualified for final...no news of her!

JUST IN: Gutta-Ponappa into quarterfinals as 8 players are expelled

:victory:

wow!!!!!! Confirmed ????????
------------------------------------------------

Saina Nehwal ka match kis time hai (IST) ?

Reply ASAP! Thanks

If Korean, Chinese and Indonesian pairs are expelled ....then they have a chance to go for Gold :D

That's really shame on these players!! Despite the fact that their countries wining so many golds they did this!! Good decision by Badminton World Federation :tup:

Thanks buddy...

Huge expectations of medal from saina lets hope she will win!

If Korean, Chinese and Indonesian pairs are expelled ....then they have a chance to go for Gold :D

LOL...I was thinking the same, Now....jwala-ponappa are in again and these top notch players are already expelled we do have chance to win yellow Metal now :D

But, it is not confirmed whether Indian pairs will progress! Indian team protested against Japan vs Taipe match. If four pairs are expelled; pairs from their groups will progress...though I am not sure.

Now it turns around that those 8 players were desperately Loosing to get India in to Quaters.....esmein RAW ka hath Lagta hai.....Heheh...

But, it is not confirmed whether Indian pairs will progress! Indian team protested against Japan vs Taipe match. If four pairs are expelled; pairs from their groups will progress...though I am not sure.

Bud it is confirmed...I am waiting for News site to publish it...Yahoo included this news in there Breaking News section!!...

i am not sure about gold, but hell yeah...we'll be getting a medal at least....

Its confirmed now! Just heard the ESPN commentator saying the same, and they will play their match today in few hours ;)

Its confirmed now! Just heard the ESPN commentator saying the same, and they will play their match today in few hours ;)

that's gr8....they should not let the opportunity go........with top pairs out; the bronze medalists of WC have a chance to go for a lucky gold.

My sources ;) say it's not confirmed, most probably the teams from the groups of the expelled players would go through. But tbh Jwala and Ashwini deserve it more than any team.

Back
Top Bottom