Votes: 34 20.6%
  • 4-7

Votes: 76 46.1%
  • 8-10

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • >10

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
Not a good day for India, Bupathi/Boppana are out too.

paes/vishnu are up against 2nd seeds. it will be a big upset if they can win

India's Manoj Kumar defeated Turkmenistan’s Serdar Hudayberdiyev 13-7 in the Men’s Light Welter (64 kg) thus progressing into pre-q/f

so in which sports india still have hope to win any medal?

archery?

badminton ?

Boxing?

there are 16 bbc sports channel and you dnt know which sports is going on where as so many soprts are being play at the same time

so in which sports india still have hope to win any medal?

archery?

badminton ?

Boxing?

there are 16 bbc sports channel and you dnt know which sports is going on where as so many soprts are being play at the same time

Add wrestling and shooting as well to that list.

I voted 0 (zero) GOLD Medals for 1.2 Billion Indians.

Hockey,??? and a bronze. So 0 Zero Gold Medal for India - Voters who voted 0, are winning !!!

I voted 0 (zero) GOLD Medals for 1.2 Billion Indians.

Hockey,??? and a bronze. So 0 Zero Gold Medal for India - Voters who voted 0, are winning !!!

Only a shame-less person like you will come and comment like this, being one of the most populated country I.E 180 million what your country Pakistan have achieved that you are commenting on India??, I saw how your athletes who gained back door entry (wild card) in Swimming, running and shooting all performed and placed last after their loss - even in loss they are the worst performers in their events, but most of the Indian athletes entered their respective events by merit and those who lost are also went down fighting, except few...

So before commenting on India first do it your self, because in the last Asian games in China - India was placed sixth in the medals table with 14 (Gold), 17 (Silver), 34 (Bronze) - 65 (Total) = on the other hand Pakistan won 3 (Gold), 2 (Silver), 3 (Bronze) - 8 (Total). In Common Wealth games India placed second in the table with 38 (Gold), 27 (Silver), 36 (Bronze) - 101 (Total) = on the other hand Pakistan won 2 (Gold), 1 (Silver), 2 (Bronze) - 5 (Total)!!!. At-least India is performing much better in Asian and Common Wealth Games - so you should be ashamed for your country because your country's population of 180 million is also huge...

France is now on 11 medals in total with 4 golds, come on France.

Weldon France...also heartiest congrats to North Korea because they have already won 3 Gold and total 4 medals - that's an amazing feet considering the current situation of their country, I salute you the medal winners of North Korea...

Weightlifter Kim Un-Guk set a world record Monday to bring North Korea its third gold in two days

ALeqM5hwP3vdzSotOc04zY2Nf4qAZGyV7g

I have no idea how North Korea won 3 Gold medals.

They even took the weightlifting Gold from us, and we had to get the Silver medal instead.

LONDON: India's Manoj Kumar cruised into the pre-quarterfinals of the men's boxing event of the Olympic Games with a convincing victory over Serdar Hudayberdiyev of Turkmenistan at the ExCel arena on Tuesday.

Manoj started cautiously but gradually opened up to prevail over his opponent with a 13-7 verdict in the men's light welter (64 kg) category.

Manoj thus becomes the fifth boxer to qualify for the pre-quarter finals. 2008 Olympic bronze medallist Vijender Singh, Jai Bhagwan and Devendro Singh have already progressed to the round of 16 and Vikas Krishan has got a bye into the pre-quarter finals

Manoj+Kumar+19th+Commonwealth+Games+Day+10+a1HPM1eqGlfl.jpg

r

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom