What's new

Indian Olympics Dream: Rio 2016

How Many Medals Will India win in Rio 2016?

• Total voters
Overslept again....haiyo :lol: Anyway woke up to good news again :D

First medal won!:yahoo::yahoo::bounce::bounce:

Just watched the replay, what a match, dat comeback!, Pretty much the way she won most of her matches.

ME7x5XH.jpg

i5cvp4H.jpg

ZyrYgrR.jpg

OfMuYjV.jpg

ty5kmQm.jpg

Well done to that lady, I usually switch off ladies boxing, wrestling etc. But I watched the Indian girl and felt happy for her. I cheered the Japanese girl in the final, having been there and loving the place and people.

Overslept again....haiyo

Bro, Oru seval vechuko ;)

I cheered the Japanese girl in the final, having been there and loving the place and people.

She is a record olympian. This is her 4th gold in a row and someone was saying she has been world champion for 13 years or so now as well.

This time the Russian almost had her, but she showed her experience to mount that comeback move right at the end.

All the contestants performed so well I must say....the Tunisian lass has won the first ever medal in womans wrestling for african continent.....and I think she had the most emotional reaction of all of them.....it really meant so much to her.

This is what I love about the olympics more than the medals themselves!

wrestling infra is quite good in Haryana ... what we need is proper financial support to the players and plus we need to make sure no foul play happens at it did with Narsingh. Groupism is too strong we need unbiased attentions for our wrestlers.
Like in every other Indian sporting field even wrestlers are having to wrestle not just the opponents, but also against dysfunctionality of their sporting association! It's only 'cause of their own culture & tradition, wrestling has blossomed in Haryana. Wrestling body is only there to cash in on wrestler's fame! Hope things change for good on our country...not just with wrestling, but every other sport!
-----------—--——--------------------

Blimey..it's all Japanese girls in the finals. Never thought they are that good in wrestling! :eek:

Damn...3 golds out of 3 to Japan!

-----------—--——--------------------

Blimey..it's all Japanese girls in the finals. Never thought they are that good in wrestling! :eek:

Damn...3 golds out of 3 to Japan!

They need to, they totally flopped in the Judo.....Which in Japan is a national disgrace. They were meant to come back with at least five golds.

Bro, Oru seval vechuko ;)

She is a record olympian. This is her 4th gold in a row and someone was saying she has been world champion for 13 years or so now as well.

This time the Russian almost had her, but she showed her experience to mount that comeback move right at the end.

All the contestants performed so well I must say....the Tunisian lass has won the first ever medal in womans wrestling for african continent.....and I think she had the most emotional reaction of all of them.....it really meant so much to her.

This is what I love about the olympics more than the medals themselves!

Agreed wholehearted, wonderful contest. I felt for the Tunisian girl.

the other wrestler was really surprised at the end and shocked, got booed by the crowd for refusing to accept defeat.

Yep....I love this style that Sakshi Malik has.....a tension she builds up and then goes all out right at the end to completely get the opponent off guard.

2 MEDAL AUR MILENGE................I PREDICT @JanjaWeed :D

Now others can play pressure free, which is a huge determining factor at the Olympics. I truly believe that if someone like Jitu Rai had won a medal early on, we would have won more medals by now. A lot of them got crushed under the pressure of winning that first medal.

Now others can play pressure free, which is a huge determining factor at the Olympics. I truly believe that if someone like Jitu Rai had won a medal early on, we would have won more medals by now. A lot of them got crushed under the pressure of winning that first medal.

Wow you me and think so alike.

Bindra also missed out his bronze by like a c-hair....would have probably helped Vikas the boxer go all out against the uzbek....but he played it too safe and passive and got pwnt in the end.

Wow you me and think so alike.

Bindra also missed out his bronze by like a c-hair....would have probably helped Vikas the boxer go all out against the uzbek....but he played it too safe and passive and got pwnt in the end.

Don't forget the Mirza/Bopanna's choke from 3-1 up to 3-10 in the TB. I follow tennis closely and it was nothing but a good old fashioned choke.

Don't forget the Mirza/Bopanna's choke from 3-1 up to 3-10 in the TB. I follow tennis closely and it was nothing but a good old fashioned choke.

Yah that's very true. I watched it live with @Abba_Dabba_Jabba and @Proudpakistaniguy and we were bashing our heads in at it.

Well said sir, yah I forgot about that one. South Africa at Cricket World cup level.

Congratulation to Indians
Looking forward to see more excitements for you guys since the monkey is finally off your back
Keep up your good work, make Asians proud :china:

Thanks brother. I was cheering on the chinese shooters a lot since Indians failed this time.....but the brazilian crowd was such bad sports and noisy all the time :undecided:

@AndrewJin

Back
Top Bottom