What's new

Indian Olympics Dream: Rio 2016

How Many Medals Will India win in Rio 2016?

• Total voters
Well done,I think sports in India has won today. A girl has opened account of Indian medal Tally. And we have been running this thread successfully apart from some false flagger interrupting in between, so with Sakshi's win, actually I won today. It's 3:15 AM and we are still supporting our athletes, so nobody can say that there is no sporting culture in India, yes we have a sporting culture in India and we will kick some (Salman)butts in coming years. :victory::victory::victory:
@PARIKRAMA @SrNair @kaykay @Nilgiri @ranjeet @Rain Man

Good night for now.

Cute little japanese girl the cameraguy picked out celebrating at the end:

kDyaH40.jpg

@nair

I never did :p:
We were all countiing on known faces like Saina, Yogeshwar Dutt, Shooters, Archers etc to do the tricks. Here comes Sakshi Malik...never heard of her till this morning, comes & does the business. God bless that girl..

Ab tak Chappan..............

Dosto.......Aur ek Chappan!!!!! :enjoy:
Me counting of Sindhu & Yogeshwar Dutt to bring two more medals... & Sindhu's would be either gold or silver. This is my prediction...bookmark this post! :enjoy:

& we need some free land as well to build a wrestling academy please. Hope Kattar govt is listening! :smokin:
wrestling infra is quite good in Haryana ... what we need is proper financial support to the players and plus we need to make sure no foul play happens at it did with Narsingh. Groupism is too strong we need unbiased attentions for our wrestlers.

Back
Top Bottom