What's new

Indian Olympics Dream: Rio 2016

How Many Medals Will India win in Rio 2016?

• Total voters
wow..GB jumps to #2 on the medal table ahead of China..may as well start supporting my adopted home!:P

Open this thread to dedicated to India hauled off zero nil nada medal in all Olympic competitions. What an ambrarassment scroll through all 39 pages in this thread and couldn't find 1 update of India finally win a bronze medal at least for a good psyche of a nation.
Yes, in the beginning of this thread they said they will get more than 15 medals. :lol: That's just in the first page. Who knows in 39 pages how outrageously they day dream. Maybe even a 100 medals.

Also they are in the news for all the wrong reasons. Did you know their sports minister got a shameful warning to have him thrown out of the olympics. He was thinking its their country and started breaking rules and regulations in Rio. If their minister himself is like that think how the mentality of the people who elected such people will be.

Very very embarassing. So glad we split from the joke called India.

Like I said, i'm outta this joke thread. Adios.

wow..GB jumps to #2 on the medal table ahead of China..may as well start supporting my adopted home!:P
Best to ride the US achievement to smack down China accomplishment in Rio Olympic, for good measure Indian welcome to dick riding the British or the US in Olympic for one own self pride.

Cp1znUEUsAAnY-N.jpg

absolutely, if we compare the level of training wrt to other competitors... she just got basic training from local trainer and basic equipment... yet she reached close to the medal..she lost with slight difference... i hope corporate sector sponsor sports like this too..

Yes, in the beginning of this thread they said they will get more than 15 medals. :lol: That'st in the first page. Who knows in 39 pages how outrageously they day dream. Maybe even a 100 medals.

Also they are in the news for all the wrong reasons. Did you know their sports minister got a shameful warning to have him thrown out of the olympics. He was thinking its their country and started breaking rules and regulations in Rio. If their minister himself is like that think how the mentality of the people who elected such people will be.

Very very embarassing. So glad we split from the joke called India.

Like I said, i'm outta this joke thread. Adios.

we are fine with their performance and your problem is?

Trust me, if i start countering you .. you will hide your head between someone's lls... I really don't give damn about your type low lifes... it just am in happy mood after her performance... not interested to drag your country in middle.. i hope you stfu.. or else mods will do..

Yes a very good all-round performance in various sports

It is pretty stiff coming from a Pakistani, whose athletes find it hard to even qualify for the Olympics.
Dude Pakistani are not spending as much as India on sports as even our hockey team is struggling to survive at present. We had this long political instability and terrorism issues because of which sport is being ignored I am sure you were all expecting better output in this Olympic as compare to past olympics (look at votes of Indian members in polls) as i have seen that you have different leagues, enough resources and experts which are giving opportunities to local players to improve their game so hockey team should have been in semi at least

Yes a very good all-round performance in various sports
Waiting for Murray to make it 15 gold for team GB. Few more from velodrome, aquatic, equestrian & boxing still to come.. & maybe couple more from athletics as well. GB is putting up much better show than expected!

Waiting for Murray to make it 15 gold for team GB. Few more from velodrome, aquatic, equestrian & boxing still to come.. & maybe couple more from athletics as well. GB is putting up much better show than expected!
Murry won after very close match ..they boht were in tears :D

When will the Indian break the Egg in medal ranking?I voted 0 Gold for Indian which doesnt mean 0 medal for Indian.:coffee:

Thats a real bad timing and bad luck.

Still proud of her for trying anyway and going down like a fighter!

The number of girls she has inspired alone is such a great thing (and now can add Dipa Karmakar to that too!)

How many Indian athletes goto Rio this time, tell me?

Back
Top Bottom