What's new

Indian occupied Kashmir vs Azad Kashmir

One set live free the other in a glamorous cage, where the owners of the cage says how they live their lives.
How wonderful.....
As long as there 250 million Muslims live in India, 10 million Kashmiri Muslims would also have to live in India, they have no other options.

This is the resolve of 1390 million people of India.

Pakistanis must forget about getting an inch of kashmir from India ever, or they will end of finishing pakistan in the foolish pursuit of it. @Signalian

indians again cow shitting to score points. no azad k person wants to be wid india you get bloody nose like mr tea is fantastic.

Go ask the Kashmiris how they feel, oh oops you can’t as they are slaves now under your crazy Hindutva government.
That's why I've posted the video link of Tethan villagers on how they feel under the so called Hindutva govt. Of course you Pakistani's will always remain in denial mode as it is evident from the comments here:D
I can literally post thousands of articles/videos to counter your argument but I don't feel the same as it'll be simply waste of my time and energy

Last edited:
This is what I posted in another thread:

Actually, as far as Kashmir is concerned, I'm of the opinion that it is very apt time now to carry out the referendum. But with no "Independent Kashmir" option. Either join India or Pakistan option only for the entire region including GB. Lets find out for once and all how many of its inhabitants really wants to stay with/ join Pakistan. Bring in UN peacekeeping forces, remove all non-indigenous persons, remove all Indian & Pakistani forces and carry out a referendum. Many will be surprised (not) by the results.
Unquote

As long as there 250 million Muslims live in India, 10 million Kashmiri Muslims would also have to live in India, they have no other options.

Pakistanis must forget about getting an inch of kashmir from India ever, or they will end of finishing pakistan in the foolish pursuit of it. @Signalian

No there is not and no survey suggests that. Please show me this 250 million figure....
The Kashmiris live as slaves against their will end of.

That's why I've posted the video link of Tethan villagers on how they feel under the so called Hindutva govt. Of course you Pakistani's will always remain in denial mode as it is evident from the comments here:D
I can literally post thousands of articles/videos to counter your argument but I don't feel the same as it'll be simply waste of my time and energy

The who? Did the have guns pointed to their heads? Can they vote and elect people from themselves. Why does a person who has nothing do with Kashmir rule them?
Who is this Shri Manoj Sinha ?
Yes do tell us how happy they are hahaha. :woot:

Azad Kashmir people are protesting against the fed. govt, regarding funds and certainly not for joining India or against the state of Pakistan, and the reason they can protest here with not hundreds killed and blinded by the occupying Indian forces.

Can the Indian Kashmiris protest against the state attrocities without being killed and blinded.

That's like saying Baloch people living as slaves in Pakistan against thier will.

Baloch are Muslims Kashmiris the vast majority are not Hindu. Get it?

You can't expect hundreds of millions of Indian Muslims to live with Hindu extremists, same with Kashmiri why the fcuk would we live alongside hindus

Indian occupied Kashmir has the highest numbers of military troops in the world per sq.miles and in density, a veritable prison for the people there. They can't even protest as they would be shot and killed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom