What's new

Indian Occupied Kashmir could face biggest protest against Indian rule in recent years: RT

why dont you guys go to path which you suppose to

Er ... what?:undecided:

.. cant make any agreements with india till Kashmir solves ..

What do you want Kashmir to solve? A Quadratic Equation? :o:

.. indian states health is already week you cant swallow Kashmir they junagarh state haidrabad punjab nexlites and 7 state sisters are there to hit your indian A&& once you involve with Pakistan..

It is not week, it is weak. Week is a collection of 07 days, weak is being devoid of strength.

Can't swallow Kashmir? Man too much of quaffing? ;)

They ??? Who????:eek:

What about Junagarh?

And it is Hyderabad. Naxalites not nexlites if that is what you refer to. And they are seven sister states .. not seven state sister.

.. dont forget that bangali from Bangladesh is every where in south to east india it will be big mess...
But we welcome india to do what they have been announcing in every clash..
learn how to bite when bark.

Which Bengali??? @Joe Shearer anyone you know? @MilSpec maybe you? Or is it @Nilgiri ?

I mean, which Bengali is everywhere?

Pray do tell me how does a dog bite at the same time as it barks? How can it perform two different actions in one single instance?:flood:

Your sentences and vocabulary was too sophisticated for me to understand. Could you be more clear and simpler in terms?

It is very annoying not being able to decipher what you want to convey to me. I am trying to understand, but unfortunately, have not yet evolved to your level of sophistication:blink:

Last edited:

It is not week, it is weak. Week is a collection of 07 days, weak is being devoid of strength.

What about Junagarh?

And it is Hyderabad. Naxalites not nexlites if that is what you refer to. And they are seven sister states .. not seven state sister.

Which Bengali??? @Joe Shearer Is it you or anyone you know? @MilSpec maybe you? Or is it @Nilgiri ?

Pray do tell me how does a dog bite at the same time as it barks? How can it perform two different actions in one single instance?:flood:

Your sentences and vocabulary was too sophisticated for me to understand. Could you be more clear and simpler in terms?

It is very annoying not being able to decipher what you want to convey to me. I am trying to understand, but unfortunately, have not yet evolved to your level of sophistication:blink:
your sense of humor is as lame as any other indian..
i understand why you cant understand when there is a deep hit on head then its hard to stay sober..
lol and either is a week or weak both gives you pain..
question about bangali you all know whats happening in in south..
thats why i mention dog not clouds.. you hve to stop barking and start biting.. its time to perform your power.

Resistance is futile.We have more bullets and pellets than there are Sunni Kashmiris

your sense of humor is as lame as any other indian..
i understand why you cant understand when there is a deep hit on head then its hard to stay sober..
lol and either is a week or weak both gives you pain..
question about bangali you all know whats happening in in south..
thats why i mention dog not clouds.. you hve to stop barking and start biting.. its time to perform your power.

Au contraire, I actually tried to understand what you were trying to say. Anyways, since you are bereft of any facts and knowledge, I have till date never quoted you. You chose to quote me here, so now you will be engaged accordingly.

Since your grasping power is challenged, let me re-post my post which you have quoted in some highly sophisticated form earlier. I posted as under

Back off Kashmir, force Indian Government to deal with the issue politically. You see, the moment you say Kashmir is an internal affair of India and back off, India will be hard pressed to justify lethal force as no 'foreign' support. But can Pakistanis understand that?

No Sir. All idiots on either side of the IB!!!!

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/indian-occupied-kashmir-could-face-biggest-protest-against-indian-rule-in-recent-years-rt.454607/#ixzz4MaOhwGrj

In reply to this post

What is the problem with Indians, where ever they go they spread hate. I mean look at whole internet filled with hate created by Indians. No one can give opinion or show truth and they starting disliking like crazy. They dont allow Indian civilian question its army. ................... I have been a silence view of this forum and all but i seriously want all this violence on Kashmirs to end peaceful with referendum.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/indian-occupied-kashmir-could-face-biggest-protest-against-indian-rule-in-recent-years-rt.454607/#ixzz4MaPIJCkk

Indians don't allow civilians to question their army :coffee:.. when our army is under civil control unlike Pakistan where your army decides the foreign policy! Hypocritical would you not agree?

But specifically to the bold, underlined blue portion I had quoted.

Now seriously, stop talking like an uneducated person. Bark and bite is something you hear people who are poor in language and not having being given the necessary grooming at homes, use.

So please, if your level of discourse is coarse, and unsavory, do me a favor, and not quote me. I do not engage in name calling nor do I like members who do that. If I wanted that, I would have not joined Pakistan Defence Forum. Bharat Rakshak would have served the purpose.

If you can not be civil in dealing with me, kindly don't tag/quote me.

Thanks.

Its only few Thousand Kashmiri Sunni Muslims in Kashmir Valley who hate India, Shias Kashmiris love India.

Its only few Thousand Kashmiri Sunni Muslims in Kashmir Valley who hate India, Shias Kashmiris love India.

True but the Shias are a minority unfortunately. Sunnis Kashmiris are the majority in the Valley.

If you can take an inch of Kashmir, then think. In the mean time dont lose Balochistan and Sindh.
that rhythms. you should become a rapper. its a trend now-a-days in India.

that rhythms. you should become a rapper. its a trend now-a-days in India.

India is a big country and democracy with religious freedom. Open for everyone. A minority also has freedom to become everything he/she wants whether politics, bollywood or industry. In your country no minority is left.

India is a big country and democracy with religious freedom. Open for everyone. A minority also has freedom to become everything he/she wants whether politics, bollywood or industry. In your country no minority is left.
well i got some Hindu buddies... so i think they exists somewhat.

I did previously warn Indian posters on their comments regarding the Kashmiri protests. Posts such as "we have more bullets than protestors" and that "sunnis should be shot", will get you banned. I've banned two from this thread.

What about Junagarh?

Which Bengali??? @Joe Shearer anyone you know? @MilSpec maybe you? Or is it @Nilgiri ?

This made me spill my coffee...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom