What's new

Indian Occupied Kashmir could face biggest protest against Indian rule in recent years: RT

2 videos with false subtitles. it is a protest against local government for the release of baba jan a political worker. the party had already rejected the indian claims that they want freedom from pakistan. they even held protests against indian brutalities in kashmir. its one of those lollypops your media gave you and you want to give it to people who know the truth.
even the fake azadi voices added are voices of kashmiris in IOK against indian rules.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/1121910/leader-awp-launch-worldwide-campaign-free-baba-jan/
desperate indians are now showing the protests for electricity in peshawer as protests by kashmiris in pakistan. some even showed the islamabad dharna as protest against pakistan in AJK.
part of The video shared was from an election rally as part of the AWP’s campaign for a by-election for the Legislative Assembly.
pakistanis could post thousands of videos with more than 100k people in them demanding independence from illegal indian occupation in kashmir.

You are fooling yourself, your whole south India belongs to Sri lanka, and we would help them through any means that they conquer and make whole south region be part of Sri lanka. As, you fool don’t know your roots belongs from and to Sri lanka.

All dhramin and bhramin hindus would be terminated by Indian Muslims first, then rest is our game for further termination :-)

You can dream on boy. Just like we Christians/Hindus are fighting along with Jews aganist the sunni terrorist. Indian muslims form 13% of the population with sunnis around 8% with 22 different languages. The sunnis are weak bunch in India. Thats why the Shia muslims voted for the BJP. The vice president of BJP party is a Shia muslim. Thereby ur logic fails.:laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi is the vice president of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukhtar_Abbas_Naqvi

Just like PA did ethnic cleansing of minorities in Kashmir. We will follow the same rule of engagement ethnic cleansing the sunni's .
pakistan had given full access to UN human right and other human right organization into AJK unlike IOK.
the mass graves of the locals were found in IOK not in AJK.
there isn't curfew anywhere in AJK. 80percent of IOK is under curfew.
there isn't a single soldier or police man holding tear gas shell or pellet gun in AJK. In IOK 700k indian troops have killed and blonded thousands in last 3 months alone
in AJK not a single protest is happening at this time except against india. in IOK people are still protesting against the killing of 12 year old child.

you can't blame pakistan of ethnic cleansing without any proof other than fake propaganda videos as you posted above. first go and ask your government about more than 100k people missing and mostly found in mass graves then spread false videos.

india cant get away with its crimes.sooner then later its time to paybeck there shamefull acts

Tell your forces to evacuate the territories like Hyderabad, Bihar and WB which Bangladesh claims are their parts.

Tell your forces, to completely evacuate your forces from South India, as all Tamil nadu, Kerala, Karnataka territories belongs to Sri lanka as they till claims they are their parts. As, all these people roots goes towards Sri lanka.

Indian Occupied Kashmir is part of Pakistan, and our Kashmiri brothers are soon going to join Pakistan and be part of Pakistan with complete IOK land INSHALLAH

Don't quote me to post illogical non-sense please.

Thanks.

You fool there is no caste system among Muslims, only the class system is among you hindus e.g Bhramin, Dharmic, dalits, shudras. So your logic fails here. :haha: I was correct indeed. :yay:

Regarding Indian Muslims, I have questioned many of them and they have replied back with this “we are secure here in india because of Pakistan” That’s shows all my reality based facts, and your pathetic lies which can only fool banyas Hindus like you.:rofl:

Who the fk are you? To say bullshit here? I corrected your nonsense and changed with facts and realities.

@WAJsal
Please check the member, for personal attack:-)

Thanks

Pathetic dharmic, bhramin Hindus banyas would soon be killed by Indian Muslims and will revenge of not allowed for eating beef.:rofl::lol:

What personal attack? Your mods at your forum are openly abusing Islam and Pakistan. So, don't act over smart here.:-)

In kerala even hindus eat beef. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pathetic dharmic, bhramin Hindus banyas would soon be killed by Indian Muslims and will revenge of not allowed for eating beef.:rofl::lol:

What personal attack? Your mods at your forum are openly abusing Islam and Pakistan. So, don't act over smart here.:-)

@WAJsal bro please check that user who abused Muslim sunnis and abuse Pakistani ban this user please i have urgent request to you :-)

Read the forum rules very carefully. Maintain the ethics and etiquettes for which PDF was and is perhaps still known. Check my membership date, you will be able to understand where you have gone wrong in interacting here.

Neither do I indulge in using derogatory terminology to interact, nor do I allow anyone to try that with me.

@WAJsal for your perusal.

Is china asking for kashmir no... but only its askri chin

Pakistan already gave part of Kashmir .. if you really want to freedom of Kashmir why the he'll you handover them..

Read the forum rules very carefully. Maintain the ethics and etiquettes for which PDF was and is perhaps still known. Check my membership date, you will be able to understand where you have gone wrong in interacting here.

Neither do I indulge in using derogatory terminology to interact, nor do I allow anyone to try that with me.

@WAJsal for your perusal.

I don’t need any suggestion from your side, I personally know more than you, the forum rules and ethics. Rather, tell the ethics, norms and values to your side of forum D.F.I where your mods and admins with rest of your user’s openly abuse Islam and Us.
Same people here two face showing polite, become furious at their own place.

Tell your forces to vacate the territories, delink Chitral from KPK, retake Shasgam Valley claimed by Khan of Hunza and ceded by Pakistan in Sino-Pakistan Boundary Agreement without consulting Kashmiris! Indians will be forced to go down that path.

However, all has been binned when you signed the treaty in 1972 - known as Shimla Agreement!

why dont you guys go to path which you suppose to .. cant make any agreements with india till Kashmir solves.. indian states health is already week you cant swallow Kashmir they junagarh state haidrabad punjab nexlites and 7 state sisters are there to hit your indian A&& once you involve with Pakistan..
dont forget that bangali from Bangladesh is every where in south to east india it will be big mess...
But we welcome india to do what they have been announcing in every clash..
learn how to bite when bark.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom