What's new

Indian occupational army has started a genocide in Pulwama. Occupied Kashmir

I would love to see someone here rise above the typical stereotype of poor mathematics, grammar and history.

>Lets break down, your logic here. Populations of Pakistan and India are quite irrelevant to local insurgency in Kashmir valley.

>Whats 250? its a number, number of paradise tickets we distributed this year who will join the 213 ticket holders last year.

>Salvation: It's a free service we provide for paradise, we have done so for years.

>Given the lack of any sense of history and delirious Pakistani strategies; death by thousand cuts (preceeded by Security of east lies in the west) we distributed close to 15937 tickets to deserving candidates, so yes ample chaste candidates for salvation up there to hold the other end of the bargain. So given we have terminated hoards of terrorists in the past, 250 is actually a pretty small number.

>Modi/Hindutva/tea etc : i prescribe mentos.

You don't get it do you, the numbers are inconsequential

The numbers that matter are the Kashmiris

Go back a few years and you had indians chest beating about Kashmiri intergrating into india

Today that is dead and buried

The word india is sh*t to Kashmiris

As hindutva rises in india, not only Kashmir but indian muslims are antagonized

In any free fair democratic vote india would be absolutely destroyed by Pakistan

These 6 funerals will be a explosion if anti indian hate and Pro Pakistan sentiment

India is getting buried in Kashmir whilst indians celebrate the deaths of civilians and fighters

Shame on the Human Rights groups, US, UN, EU, etc on their continuous ignoring of IOK's massacre for sake of money. Have they proved that for them money is bigger than human lives?

Death to 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists. Long Live Kashmir and Kashmiris.

wes hould take advantage of winter and supply sophisticated weaponary to Kashmiris .
phuck these mofo indians.

Hardly a genocide. It's a drop compared to what Pakistan did in Bangladesh, now that was a real genocide. One doesn't even have to look as far back as 1970s for Pakistan's atrocities. That Zarb e crap killed thousands of civilians.

Hindu terrorist country indian stop the illegal occupation of Kashmir.

Shame on the Human Rights groups, US, UN, EU, etc on their continuous ignoring of IOK's massacre for sake of money. Have they proved that for them money is bigger than human lives?

Death to 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists. Long Live Kashmir and Kashmiris.
Actually shame on Pakistan... You could do nothing except mouth service to Kashmir..

Keep talking out of your *** buddy. Your delusion reflects the state of Indian forces in Kashmir. Unfortunately for you lot Kashmir has a better future just around the corner.

You guys lecturing us about delusions is just funny, given you cannot even maintain civility is post commenting on the rest is just not worth it.
@WebMaster Why were my posts rated negatively, I can do the same with this dude.

So you are saying that you can't control the terrorism as per your definition which is not true for 50 years? No wonder why you Indians are so unhappy for everything in your life because your life start with a lie as soon as you open your eyes which your parents and media fed you that these kashmiris are terrorist while world sees them as freedom fighter.
Poor comprehension and India bashing in bad grammar, nothing new that you post. We cannot control terrorism emanating from Pakistan; our leaders are too weak to do anything substantial. Now given the fact most of these terror groups in Kashmir are recognized by most international bodies as terror organisations, the questions remains what your parents are feeding you? Misinformation chapli kebebs?

Last edited:
You guys lecturing us about delusions is just funny, given you cannot even maintain civility is post commenting on the rest is just not worth it.
@WebMaster Why were my posts rated negatively, I can do the same with this dude.

Poor comprehension and India bashing in bad grammar, nothing new that you post. We cannot control terrorism emanating from Pakistan; our leaders are too weak to do anything substantial. Now given the fact most of these terror groups in Kashmir are recognized by most international bodies as terror organisations, the questions remains what your parents are feeding you? Misinformation chapli kebebs?

Well my friend you started the bashing here not us. I started the thread and I knew an Indian was also killed but did I mentioned him or celebrated his death?

You asked for it. Then you never gave number which qualifies as genocide in your view. What is the number of civilian killings you consider genocide?

Then you said freedom fighters as terrorist why? This is not a RSS sponsored forum bro.

My parent taught me well enough to know what is right and what is wrong. Killing innocent people is what you guys do that's why your sister mothers and sisters got raped per day because of frustration. You can't control kashmir from 50+ years and you kept killing innocent people and calling them terrorist while they are freedom fighter. Simple is that.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018...ights-violations-kashmir-180614082257845.html

Well my friend you started the bashing here not us. I started the thread and I knew an Indian was also killed but did I mentioned him or celebrated his death?

You asked for it. Then you never gave number which qualifies as genocide in your view. What is the number of civilian killings you consider genocide?

Then you said freedom fighters as terrorist why? This is not a RSS sponsored forum bro.
I never said freedom fighters are terrorists, I said terrorists are terrorists.
Like Laksher e taiba, Harkat ul Mujaheddin, Jaish e Muhammad,Harkat ul mujhahideen, all UN recognised terror outfits, Is united nations now RSS entity?

My parent taught me well enough to know what is right and what is wrong. Killing innocent people is what you guys do that's why your sister mothers and sisters got raped per day because of frustration. You can't control kashmir from 50+ years and you kept killing innocent people and calling them terrorist while they are freedom fighter. Simple is that.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018...ights-violations-kashmir-180614082257845.html
Yupp, your conduct shows your upbringing. :tup:

I never said freedom fighters are terrorists, I said terrorists are terrorists.
Like Laksher e taiba, Harkat ul Mujaheddin, Jaish e Muhammad,Harkat ul mujhahideen, all UN recognised terror outfits, Is united nations now RSS entity?

Yupp, your conduct shows your upbringing. :tup:
What I said is based on facts of course this is nothing new in my post as well right.

Back
Top Bottom