What's new

Indian occupational army has started a genocide in Pulwama. Occupied Kashmir

20150610_102632.jpg

Nimrod sniper scope.
Damn 2g for that, its pricey.

Okay so these 10000 were killed in 2017 so let's settle how many were killed in 2018 I will agree with you if you give me a new correct number.
Are you negotiating casualties with me, to win an argument? Thats a new one

I counted the ones listed on Wiki, with references. You are free to do so, double check those numbers and post them.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Army_operations_in_Jammu_and_Kashmir

Hint : don't multiply the results by 1000

Damn 2g for that, its pricey.

I counted the ones listed on Wiki, with references. You are free to do so, double check those numbers and post them.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Army_operations_in_Jammu_and_Kashmir

Hint : don't multiply the results by 1000

Okay let's settle on that you killed 10000 people 12 months ago and only killed 113 this year?

Is there any difference on when you have killed them? You idiots are shamelessly killing civilians. Do you have a tiny bit of shame on arguing on civilian killing dates. Idiots when ever you have killed them they are civilians and this is genocide.

16 just killed today in a single day.

Reactions: AZ1
Okay let's settle on that you killed 10000 people 12 months ago and only killed 113 this year?

Is there any difference on when you have killed them? You idiots are shamelessly killing civilians. Do you have a tiny bit of shame on arguing on civilian killing dates. Idiots when ever you have killed them they are civilians and this is genocide.

Fonts are turning red . . watch this space @MilSpec

The problem here compounded by poor comprehension, your own references put civilian deaths at 70 for 2017, and about 42+7+whatever the new developments are for today, but you wanted to inflate current years toll to 7000 and previous years 70 to 10000. And then you want to negotiate the numbers to prove some point.

I will sign off, this is just getting embarrassing now.

Fonts are turning red . . watch this space @MilSpec
Well, this is getting boring. tag me if something interesting props up.
bye.

The problem here compounded by poor comprehension, your own references put civilian deaths at 70 for 2017, and about 42+7+whatever the new developments are for today, but you wanted to inflate current years toll to 7000 and previous years 70 to 10000. And then you want to negotiate the numbers to prove some point.

bye.
Dnt argue with that dumb ***..he spoils all threads

bye.

Ya you will sign of now because killing 7000 in 2017 don't count as civilian killing and genocide of 2018. What number do you consider as civilian killings and genocide of 2018 please convey me that as well you pathetic people. For you human life don't matters at all. Does it?

How proudly you admit we only killed 49. This is how low Indian society has gone. Shame.

Political will... Army was always capable to clean up the mess...

One of the civilians killed today Aqib Bashir.
Student of 8th standard from Pirchoo

IMG_20181215_155415.jpg

Last edited:
even indian media is accepting this massacre.
90s started like this. This time we will make sure its modern version of 90s.
We wont abondon our brothers in kashmir and we should facilitate haqqani network in jihad against Hindu regime.

Ya you will sign of now because killing 7000 in 2017 don't count as civilian killing and genocide of 2018. What number do you consider as civilian killings and genocide of 2018 please convey me that as well you pathetic people. For you human life don't matters at all. Does it?

How proudly you admit we only killed 49. This is how low Indian society has gone. Shame.
At least, it's not as bad as what Tikka Khan did.

Okay so these 10000 were killed in 2017 so let's settle how many were killed in 2018 I will agree with you if you give me a new correct number.
well then shouldn't u applaud us for improvement then, coz if by ur claim 10000 were killed in 2017, only 7000 were killed in 2018. That's a 30% improvement in just 1 year.
Commendable i must say.
PS:- this is how i arrived at 30%
[(10000-7000)/10000]*100

That brings the tally to 258

Not a war, just state sponsored terror, 258 with this three ytd, not bad.
So you are saying that you can't control the terrorism as per your definition which is not true for 50 years? No wonder why you Indians are so unhappy for everything in your life because your life start with a lie as soon as you open your eyes which your parents and media fed you that these kashmiris are terrorist while world sees them as freedom fighter.

49 civilians which is regrettable.
and again 258 direct tickets to paradise.
Maybe next time during a operation, civilians would think twice before coming to aid of these scums.

Keep talking out of your *** buddy. Your delusion reflects the state of Indian forces in Kashmir. Unfortunately for you lot Kashmir has a better future just around the corner.

Back
Top Bottom