What's new

Indian obsession with Pakistan

they used to sell this narrative that Pakistanis are obsessed with India where as things have changed completely in the last few years or so. If western media acknowledges this.

I have been on this forum for some time now. In the early days i didnt believe such things,,, but with time i feel most of this is true.
The media,,, mostly hindi media(plus BJP bought media),,, has an obsession with Pakistan. This kind of news sells in particular quarters(hindi belt). N it goes full swing during elections in those parts or as a tool of deflection from real issues.

This btw India is much bigger n non homogenous,n this is not a pan Indian phenomenon. We in Northeast hardly have any news dedicated to Pakistan (it comes up only when there r terror attacks). Probably coz it doesn't sell here.
I understand generalization is not a good thing but it is safe to say that North Indians in particular have a love hate relationship with Pakistan along with a deep seated despise and distrust regarding islam/islamist.
But in a neutral environment they feel more connected with Pakistanis thn other Indians(be it North easterners Or South Indians).
Reason for this paradoxical behavior is historic,,,, similar people, culture, language but differing ideologies.
I think pakistanis r also obsessed with India.
Basically they can't get enough of each other.
If only both had very different languages,,, this cud have been avoided. (Example,,,Not many understand mandarin,, so people ignorant of the Chinese).

Last edited:
Just look at how many gangus we have here on PDF........... :lol:
Arey BHAYYAFOREVER,,,u r not that different from gangus,,, they is Hindu bhayya,, u is Muslim bhayya,,, that is all. :lol:
Brit Whites probably can't even differentiate between both of u bhayyaz. :D
During India pak matches in UK,,,, it gets most confusing,,,, bhayyaz everywhere,,,, only the flags help differentiate thm.

Arey BHAYYAFOREVER,,,u r not that different from gangus,,, they is Hindu bhayya,, u is Muslim bhayya,,, that is all. :lol:
Brit Whites probably can't even differentiate between both of u bhayyaz. :D
During India pak matches in UK,,,, it gets most confusing,,,, bhayyaz everywhere,,,, only the flags help differentiate thm.

White people being unable to differentiate between brown people does NOT make Pakistanis the same race as indinas. According to white people, Pakistanis, Arabs, Turks, Iranians, South Americans, Latinos, indians, bengalis etc all look alike and are "all the bloody same"........... :disagree:

White people being unable to differentiate between brown people does NOT make Pakistanis the same race as indinas. According to white people, Pakistanis, Arabs, Turks, Iranians, South Americans, Latinos, indians, bengalis etc all look alike and are "all the bloody same"........... :disagree:
I don't know about Arabs, turks, iranians, south Americans, latinos,,,, but I do agree majority of Pakistanis,east of indus,are very similar to North Indians.
And contrary to popular belief among Pakistanis,,,, they look more like bhayyaz thn iranians, arabs, turks or central asians.
I mean look at this.
I don't see much of a difference,,, although apparently Abhinandan is not even from North India.
main-qimg-0e1413cabec1d0c31c661fdaa9103ddd

BTW I got a feeling that u prolly look like the smiling bhayyajee in the pic :D

You want to see different,,,, this is different.
T710_1623_Alobo.jpg

Singer - Alobo
Meghalaya chief minister playing electric guitar

I don't know about Arabs, turks, iranians, south Americans, latinos,,,, but I do agree majority of Pakistanis,east of indus,are very similar to North Indians.
And contrary to popular belief among Pakistanis,,,, they look more like bhayyaz thn iranians, arabs, turks or central asians.
I mean look at this.
I don't see much of a difference,,, although apparently Abhinandan is not even from North India.
main-qimg-0e1413cabec1d0c31c661fdaa9103ddd

BTW I got a feeling that u prolly look like the smiling bhayyajee in the pic :D

A random picture proves nothing. Here is a random Pakistani from KPK:

d7qzjxs-30dc4560-6351-4af3-97a2-20e3bb5f5424.jpg

A random picture proves nothing. Here is a random Pakistani from KPK:

View attachment 761879
I never said all Pakistanis look bhayya.
kpk is pakhtun/Afghan territory. Even some of them have bhayya look(but I agree that they r different people.)
But Majority of Pakistanis, r bhayyaz(sindhi, punjabi, kashmiri, karachites etc.)they may have mild variations among them,,like there Indian counterparts from various North Indian states,,, but they all r part of the greater bhayya tribe.
They r distinctly different from thr neighbours,,,,be it the central asians, south indians, northeast indians, or chinese.

Last edited:
I never said all Pakistanis look bhayya.
kpk is pakhtun/Afghanistan territory. Even some of them have bhayya look(but I agree that they r different people.)
But Majority of Pakistanis, r bhayyaz(sindhi, punjabi, kashmiri, karachites etc.)

KPK is in Pakistan. Pakistan has more Pathans/Pusthun than even Afghanistan. Around 40% of Pakistan's population is Pathan/Pusthun or Persianized Baloch mixture. Around 50% of Pakistan's population is Punjabi but they are less than 2% of india's population. A lot of Pakistani Punjabis also have Pathan/Baloch mixture which indian Punjabis do not. So AT LEAST 98% of india's population has 0 racial, cultural, dna or blood connections to Pakistan.

Pakistani Baloch girl:

images.jpeg.jpg

KPK is in Pakistan. Pakistan has more Pathans/Pusthun than even Afghanistan. Around 40% of Pakistan's population is Pathan/Pusthun or Persianized Baloch mixture. Around 50% of Pakistan's population is Punjabi but they are less than 2% of india's population. A lot of Pakistani Punjabis also have Pathan/Baloch mixture which indian Punjabis do not. So AT LEAST 98% of india's population has 0 racial, cultural, dna or blood connections to Pakistan.
I meant Afghan,,auto correct made it the country.
Of course conterminous Pakistan was almost always under foreign occupation,, so the population is bound to have there former masters genes within them. But all that ummm,, call it genetic injections,, couldn't take the bhayya gene out of the population. They still very much look, speak, act like bhayyaz . N punjabis R part of the bhayya tribe only,,, u can deny all u want.
Which is why non bhayya people have hard time differentiating between thm.

I meant Afghan,,auto correct made it the country.
Of course conterminous Pakistan was almost always under foreign occupation,, so the population is bound to have there former masters genes within them. But all that ummm,, call it genetic injections,, couldn't take the bhayya gene out of the population. They still very much look, speak, act like bhayyaz . N punjabis R part of the bhayya tribe only,,, u can deny all u want.
Which is why non bhayya people have hard time differentiating between thm.

How many times have you been to Pakistan?

The argument some Indians present is that Pakistanis are obsessed with India is false. Pakistanis can look up to a country 7 times larger but Pakistanis dont look at Bangladesh ( similar population ) or Afghanistan.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom