What's new

indian nuisance: supports/points-out every person with anti-Pakistani stuff.Please comment!

Goku-kun

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
indian nuisance: supports/points-out every person with anti-Pakistani stuff.Please comment!
As we all know that our neighbours don't leave even a single chance to insult Pakistan.At times they interview hussian haqqani(who is certified traitor) than bark that a Pakistani is saying against Pakistan.
than they bring up Malala who we all know is once again a traitor and being brought for a specific anti-Pakistan agenda and 'hasan bangash'(a child who sacrificed his life by letting the terrorist not fulfill his evil desires) is no where to be found and no noble prize is awarded to him.

So this is their latest nuisance in which they have brought 'asma jahangir' who was indeed a good person but they continue to spread what I would call as 'mirch masala' to create their anti-Pakistani version of the story and refrained from telling her latest visit to Kashmir and telling india to stop human rights abuses.So I would like for all of you to watch and comment on this person's cow urine drunked state made video:
Biography of Asma Jahangir, Lawyer, Social activist & most robust voice for Human Rights in Pakistan - YouTube

As we all know that our neighbours don't leave even a single chance to insult Pakistan.At times they interview hussian haqqani(who is certified traitor) than bark that a Pakistani is saying against Pakistan.
than they bring up Malala who we all know is once again a traitor and being brought for a specific anti-Pakistan agenda and 'hasan bangash'(a child who sacrificed his life by letting the terrorist not fulfill his evil desires) is no where to be found and no noble prize is awarded to him.

So this is their latest nuisance in which they have brought 'asma jahangir' who was indeed a good person but they continue to spread what I would call as 'mirch masala' to create their anti-Pakistani version of the story and refrained from telling her latest visit to Kashmir and telling india to stop human rights abuses.So I would like for all of you to watch and comment on this person's cow urine drunked state made video:
Biography of Asma Jahangir, Lawyer, Social activist & most robust voice for Human Rights in Pakistan - YouTube

How do we know you are not the "false flagger" who created this video and is now using mirch masala to lure people into viewing and commenting to beef up your video and channel?

How do we know you are not the "false flagger" who created this video and is now using mirch masala to lure people into viewing and commenting to beef up your video and channel?
Well,You can call me on skype to hear my voice and match it up with the person's on this video+the channel has 2.5 million+ subscribers so he won't use these tricks to further promote his video.My point is to comment there so to romove his mis-conception and gain knowledge of indian minds that how they speak against us..I'm here on this forum from quite some time so don't think of me that way dude.

Well,You can call me on skype to hear my voice and match it up with the person's on this video+the channel has 2.5 million+ subscribers so he won't use these tricks to further promote his video.My point is to comment there so to romove his mis-conception and gain knowledge of indian minds that how they speak against us..I'm here on this forum from quite some time so don't think of me that way dude.

<gasp!>
//Thinks: 8 months now! Time to slink away through the shadows, before he smells us and bombards us with toilet paper and Odonil!!!
Hurry, hurry, hurry...//

let the dogs bark. both sides have dogs.

Who cares, they make videos about us and we make videos about them............its just another day on youtube.

let the dogs bark. both sides have dogs.
yea indeed thats so true
and the thing is
its not a valid complaint anyway. we are not in best of relations so its an assumed born right of each other to talk trash.
and yet again despite all the hostility. all this ranting vanishes with small glimpses of goodwill and positive vibes that come from both sides by people who ONLY and ONLY concentrate on half full Glass and don't condition their gesture of goodwill with talking badly about usual stuff in same breath,

yea indeed thats so true
and the thing is
its not a valid complaint anyway. we are not in best of relations so its an assumed born right of each other to talk trash.
and yet again despite all the hostility. all this ranting vanishes with small glimpses of goodwill and positive vibes that come from both sides by people who ONLY and ONLY concentrate on half full Glass and don't condition their gesture of goodwill with talking badly about usual stuff in same breath,
i am in love with you for that comment … by the way I am "the glass is half empty" type

bharti nuisance doesn't matter they are irrelevant but uncle tom pakistanis deserve to be :butcher: in the most inhumane manner.

Back
Top Bottom