What's new

Indian nuclear inventory as per Bullitin Atomic

The pumps, the valves, their control, the metals used in construction, there is a lot to it than 'machining centers'.

The pumps & valves are a part of the engine design, what are you talking about ?

We have developed much of the materials needed for the CE 7.5 engine way back in the early 2000s.

index.php

Cough cough, not even the nozzles ? Sad.

Thank you for proving my point. First of all, there goes your argument that your launch vehicles have been sanctioned by American government. That's minus one for forwarding fallacious argument.

Next, that launch vehicle you see, how did the Americans gain confidence in it? Can you explain this to me?

I said you benefit from American expertise through these joint ventures. Americans are not going to trust your launch vehicles that have a history of spectacular disasters if they haven't verified it to some extent.

More moronic rants. GSLV Mk2 has a very good safety record, so does PSLV.

Next, that launch vehicle you see, how did the Americans gain confidence in it? Can you explain this to me?

Because it had several successful flights. Case closed.

First of all, there goes your argument that your launch vehicles have been sanctioned by American government.

There is a reason it is called 'Commercial' Space Launch Agreement(CSLA)

The next day, the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) endorsed an advisory committee’s recommendation that commercial U.S. satellites continue to be barred from using the PSLV.

http://spacenews.com/u-s-space-transport-companies-lobby-to-maintain-ban-on-use-of-indian-rockets/

Americans are not going to trust your launch vehicles that have a history of spectacular disasters

Again, nice try pal but our LVs have comparable failure rates to any in the world.

The pumps & valves are a part of the engine design, what are you talking about ?

We have developed much of the materials needed for the CE 7.5 engine way back in the early 2000s.

Yes, your overall design could be indigenous. But I would like to know how many of the components you actually design and develop in the country. Cryo engines is just an example. I could keep drilling into the two way communication system, the command and control system, the flight and mission planning system and software. Sending rockets into space is not child's play, and I am not completely sold on your level of 'indigenization'.

Yes, your overall design could be indigenous. But I would like to know how many of the components you actually design and develop in the country. Cryo engines is just an example.

The entire cryo engine was developed in India by Liquid Propulsion Systems Center. From a presentation by ISRO Chairman...

6wuvPhC.jpg

TEcrsU0.jpg

b89U5zm.jpg

or start with this...

http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1757-899X/171/1/012059/pdf

Sending rockets into space is not child's play

India has been doing it for 37 years.

More moronic rants. GSLV Mk2 has a very good safety record, so does PSLV.

It has achieved success only recently. You have spectacular failures all through the 2000s. That agreement was signed back in the late 2000s. The Americans wouldn't agree to a venture with you if they don't control the quality parameters fully. You are beneficiaries of American expertise. There isn't any shame in accepting this. But ego gets in your way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geosynchronous_Satellite_Launch_Vehicle#Launch_history
upload_2017-9-6_3-51-4.png

It has achieved success only recently. You have spectacular failures all through the 2000s. That agreement was signed back in the late 2000s. The Americans wouldn't agree to a venture with you if they don't control the quality parameters fully. You are beneficiaries of American expertise.

More clutching straws.

Only the first flight of GSLV Mk2 was a failure. It had it's successful flight in 2014.

NISAR mission only came in much much later.

There is no one single proof of US involvement in GSLV program.

So please keep the BS to yourself.

It is interesting to note that at first you were definite about US involvement in Indian Space Program.

The whole sudden bonanza in nuclear and space technologies since mid 2000s

then it came down to this...'could'.

There is a thousand and one areas where they could help

I have no idea what happened to the argument of 'US experimental reactors being built in India'. Did you drop it because it sounded too stupid ?

More clutching straws.

Only the first flight of GSLV Mk2 was a failure. It had it's successful flight in 2014.

NISAR mission only came in much much later.

There is no one single proof of US involvement in GSLV program.

So please keep the BS to yourself.

It is interesting to note that you were definite about US involvement in Indian Space Program.

then it came down to this...'could'.

Answer me this. They signed an agreement with you at a time when your launches were regularly failing. How come?

Second, you were jumping up and down trying to prove your vehicles are sanctioned, to counter my claim that your space technology is a strategic American investment. You deceitfully held back information, and you are still arguing that you did not benefit at all from American cooperation?

You are beneficiaries of American expertise. There isn't any shame in accepting this. But ego gets in your way.
Woah!

First you guys claimed it was Russians who helped us to launch satellites.

Now it's the Americans? Why does it sounds like, you base your opinion on the diplomatic relations between countries?

Meanwhile, you had a wonderful relation with US until you test your nuke, then there was post 9/11. If americans were so generous in sharing there tech and components, why don't you see SUPARCO being at least comparable space agency to ISRO?

Woah!

First you guys claimed it was Russians who helped us to launch satellites.

Now it's the Americans? Why does it sounds like, you base your opinion on the diplomatic relations between countries?

Meanwhile, you had a wonderful relation with US until you test your nuke, then there was post 9/11. If americans were so generous in sharing there tech and components, why don't you see SUPARCO being at least comparable space agency to ISRO?

The Americans have never been our friends. Simple. I am not liable for what anyone else has said.

Answer me this. They signed an agreement with you at a time when your launches were regularly failing. How come?

The agreement was signed in 2014. And if you forgot, GSLV Mk2 was not our only launcher !!!

Second, you were jumping up and down trying to prove your vehicles are sanctioned

It is true, as proven with several sources.

You deceitfully held back information

held back what information ?

Do you still have one single proof about US help in Indian space program post 2000 ?

Answer me this.

Now answer this. What happened to the argument of 'US experimental reactors being built in India'. Did you drop it because it sounded too stupid ?

The agreement was signed in 2014. And if you forgot, GSLV Mk2 was not our only launcher !!!

It is true, as proven with several sources.

Do you still have one single proof about US help in Indian space program post 2000 ?

Now answer this. What happened to the argument of 'US experimental reactors being built in India'. Did you drop it because it sounded too stupid ?

You are avoiding my question. And I am talking about this agreement signed in 2008.

In response to the National Academy of Science’s decadal survey of NASA’s Earth Science program in 2007, the agency formed plans for a Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) mission. This led to a relationship with ISRO under the terms of a framework agreement both space agencies signed in 2008 to eventually work together on future missions. The 2008 agreement included several space science activities, including two NASA payloads which were part of ISRO’s Chandrayaan-1 mission to the Moon: the Mini-Synthetic Aperture Radar (Mini-SAR) and the Moon Minerology Mapper. Mini-SAR found ice deposits close to the northern pole of the Moon during the operational phase of the mission.

The Americans have never been our friends. Simple. I am not liable for what anyone else has said.
Err! That's not true amigo! It's too off topic, you should go through the relation between US - China - Pakistan. The first two really took off after Pakistan mediated. And read history of SUPARCO. :-) It started off in flying colours.

You are avoiding my question. And I am talking about this agreement signed in 2008.

1. This is about NASA ISRO collaboration, not commercial launchers.

2. It talks about M3 & Mini SAR on Chandrayaan 1 and laying framework for future missions. It as nothing to do with launch vehicle technology.

Now feign short term amnesia to get out of the hole you have dug for yourself. Go back and read the posts if you don't remember 'what information'.

My assertion is based on a simple contention: how did Americans gain confidence in your technology when it was failing spectacularly?

You didn't even pick it up!

Anyway, my proof? An Indian poster posted a somewhat lengthy interview by one of your own heads of a nuclear plant. What he described was American experimental designs for nuclear reactors. Too bad for you.

1. This is about NASA ISRO collaboration, not commercial launchers.

2. It talks about M3 & Mini SAR on Chandrayaan 1 and laying framework for future missions. It as nothing to do with launch vehicle technology.

It is talking about using your launch vehicle to deploy their instruments.

It doesn't matter if its commercial or not. Even NASA spends money in launches and cheap Indian labor favors NASA very well.

Back
Top Bottom