What's new

Indian nuclear inventory as per Bullitin Atomic

Anyway, my proof? An Indian poster posted a somewhat lengthy interview by one of your own heads of a nuclear plant. What he described was American experimental designs for nuclear reactors. Too bad for you.

Yawn...post the link.

Now feign short term amnesia to get out of the hole you have dug for yourself. Go back and read the posts if you don't remember 'what information'.

Ha, usual troll tactics. You haven't posted one single proof of US help you're claiming.

My assertion is based on a simple contention: how did Americans gain confidence in your technology when it was failing spectacularly?

And that's way to stupid.

According to your own link, dated Sept. 30, 2014.

Last week, at the International Astronautical Congress in Toronto, NASA Administrator Charles Bolden and chairman of the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), K. Radhakrishnan, signed two documents to begin what will be a landmark partnership between the United States and India to collaborate on future missions to study Earth and explore Mars. The charter sets up a NASA-ISRO Mars Working Group which will investigate strong cooperation between the United States and India, and it also included a signed agreement to define each agency’s role in the NASA-ISRO Synthetic Aperture Radar (NISAR) mission, which is currently aiming for a 2020 launch.

The first successful launch of GSLV Mk2 was on January 2014 (after a postponement from August 2013, after discovering a manufacturing fault)

So what's your point ? You have no point !!!

You know where you stand.

Why ? couldn't find the link ?

My assertion is based on a simple contention: how did Americans gain confidence in your technology when it was failing spectacularly?
Wrong, US commercial launches were mostly from PSLV which only had two failures in 24 years. Out of the 41 launches.

how did Americans gain confidence in your technology when it was failing spectacularly?

Failing spectacularly, lol

On the mission prior to Chandrayaan 1, PSLV (C9) launched 10 satellites.

In 2014 January GSLV D5 launched GSAT 14, and India entered the cryogenic club.

No, this proves nothing- you see 'capability' in Pakistani sense means not having the ability to launch even a picosat- like Pakistan

Ha, usual troll tactics. You haven't posted one single proof of US help you're claiming.

And that's way to stupid.

Last week, at the International Astronautical Congress in Toronto, NASA Administrator Charles Bolden and chairman of the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), K. Radhakrishnan, signed two documents to begin what will be a landmark partnership between the United States and India to collaborate on future missions to study Earth and explore Mars. The charter sets up a NASA-ISRO Mars Working Group which will investigate strong cooperation between the United States and India, and it also included a signed agreement to define each agency’s role in the NASA-ISRO Synthetic Aperture Radar (NISAR) mission, which is currently aiming for a 2020 launch.

The first successful launch of GSLV Mk2 was on January 2014 (after a postponement from August 2013, after discovering a manufacturing fault)

So what's your point ? You have no point !!!

I believe in posting once. I am making an exception for you. This is the third time I am pointing this out. Look at the dates here. Yes, I will make you do work. Go read it again and again until the years 2008 and 2009 become clear in your mind. Then try answering my questions.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...er-bullitin-atomic.515902/page-7#post-9837190

I'll search for that video in spare time, but hey, you Indian trolls can go and modify your posts. I know I am dealing with people who hold no shame.

Failing spectacularly, lol

On the mission prior to Chandrayaan 1, PSLV (C9) launched 10 satellites.

In 2014 January GSLV D5 launched GSAT 14, and India entered the cryogenic club.

No, this proves nothing- you see 'capability' in Pakistani sense means not having the ability to launch even a picosat- like Pakistan

Failures galore. When people employ tunnel vision to only emphasize evidence that favors their point of view... well, they have lost the argument spectacularly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geosynchronous_Satellite_Launch_Vehicle#Launch_history
upload_2017-9-6_4-34-6.png

I believe in posting once. I am making an exception for you. This is the third time I am pointing this out. Look at the dates here. Yes, I will make you do work. Go read it again and again until the years 2008 and 2009 become clear in your mind. Then try answering my questions.

Again, answered earlier. That's about Chandrayaan 1 mission, which used the very successful PSLV rocket.

So the work share for NISAR programwas only established in September 2014. Again, you have no point.

I know I am dealing with people who hold no shame.

Says the troll who trolled for 4 pages without providing one solid proof of US help in Indian Space program ! And claims that US flying their scientific payloads on Indian satellites = US helping India ! :rofl:

Failures galore.

Again, moronic.

Only the first flight of GSLV Mk2 failed.

And that's the launch vehicle we chose for NISAR, after the successful flight in January 2014.

Where do the microelectronics come from for your guidance systems? Don't tell me you get them from China? What about cryogenic systems?

Seriously, if you could produce a space rocket from nose to tail within India, you would already be a super power. You aren't. Although you do try very hard.
I can feel it bro. The next level of questions should be "Where do you think those madly zipping electrons on the outermost shell of copper come from? "

You know how it works. Allegations don't need proof.

Well you know 'US helped us so that we would provide cheap launch services for them', even when we were banned from launching US commercial payloads...:lol:

And all this happened despite opposition from SpaceX, ULA & every other American launch provider...:lol:

And US even helped us with our LVs for 'to deploy their instruments' even if it meant creating competition for their own launch providers...:lol:

Is the US of A really kind, or is it just that they are stupid ?...:lol:

Well you know 'US helped us so that we would provide cheap launch services for them', even when we were banned from launching US commercial payloads...:lol:

And all this happened despite opposition from SpaceX, ULA & every other American launch provider...:lol:

And US even helped us with our LVs for 'to deploy their instruments' even if it meant creating competition for their own launch providers...:lol:

Is the US of A really kind, or is it just that they are stupid ?...:lol:
I think US is really stupid, for em because they are not having a good relation right now. If this conversation has to take place 10 years back, then US will be replaced by Russia and Europe in his comments.

@gslv mk3 @CriticalThought @SOUTHie @kṣamā

now everyone see below grand revil of hard truth.

those members who say PSLV is indian desin are wrong. how? see below.

PSLV flying?

120px-Delta_II_rocket_lift_off.jpg

another PSLV???

220px-Lancement_Spirit_fusee_Delta_IIs_10062003.jpg

If you think i post photos of PSLV then you wrong..... above photo is delta roket of USA.

delta was made in..........1970. full 20 years before india.

delta roket

829a22c30940a1023ed387c303644ad3.jpg

PSLV roket

2017-06-23-005317-350x251.jpg

now as you can see with your eyes above that delta and pslv are same. so big question is this.

did india copy delta design???

but we all know india is poor at coping. so another question comes.

did usa give its technology???

could be but we don't know.

so what is truth? we may never know. but 1 thing is 100% sure. there is some connection.

SUPARCO is a ultra failed organisation that failed to send 50kg to LEO even after 54 years

If you think i post photos of PSLV then you wrong..... above photo is delta roket of USA.

delta was made in..........1970. full 20 years before india.

Dmbfck, Delta II & PSLV are different designs that have nothing to do with each other..

Back
Top Bottom