What's new

Indian nuclear inventory as per Bullitin Atomic

Where do the microelectronics come from for your guidance systems? Don't tell me you get them from China? What about cryogenic systems?

Seriously, if you could produce a space rocket from nose to tail within India, you would already be a super power. You aren't. Although you do try very hard.

Seriously, do you think they are imported? There are guidelines in place for western countries for NOT to export them.

And for India, there are research fabs that make them on demand. Owned and operated by government. You don't need the guidance modules to have the latest and greatest nm method. Man went to moon with primitive tech if you compare what you have now. Voyager is doing 40 year run with tech that's obsolete.

Hell, all these things have been posted in several threads in this sub forums itself. Including the pictures of those facilities. Why don't you do a search and find out yourself?

Nice comeback, but the facts say that...

Indian launchers were banned from launching US commercial payloads by CSLA 1984.

There had been a few waivers, but those were picosats have been a few it's value is way too small.

No Indian PSLV has ever carried a US satellite as primary payload.

And how would the alleged 'US ToT' help PSLV, a launcher that was a mature design even before the year 2000s, when the alleged 'US ToT' happened

Again, proves nothing.

India never had an 'accident' only 'incidents'.

You posted a screenshot of your window...

upload_2017-9-6_2-11-56-png.423266

Try developing your own space & nuclear sectors instead of bad mouthing Indians.

My vocabulary is a bit larger than the autocorrect in the browser. I do lookup spellings. Just like I lookup trivial arguments to fopen. Oh sorry, you might not understand what I am talking about.

Cryogenic systems are manufactured in India.

Semi-Conductor Laboratory

Yes 'manufactured in India' just like 'Made in India'.

Are you telling me that Semi-Conductor Laboratory produced the microelectronics for your rocket guidance systems? Can you point out where it says they have the capability to produce ruggedized electronics that can withstand high Gs of space launch?

Yes 'manufactured in India' just like 'Made in India'.

:lol:

India is supplying part of cryogenic system for ITER, if you didn't knew.

Are you telling me that Semi-Conductor Laboratory produced the microelectronics for your rocket guidance systems? Can you point out where it says they have the capability to produce ruggedized electronics that can withstand high Gs of space launch?

enough ?

Indigenous Vikram Microprocessor Fabricated For ISRO's Satellite Launch Vehicles Programme

Can you point out where it says they have the capability to produce ruggedized electronics that can withstand high Gs of space launch?

12.JPG

Where does these morons come from and argue about the same topic again and again?

Seriously is he asking whether India can produce cryogenic systems...what does this guy want to say ?

:lol:

India is supplying part of cryogenic system for ITER, if you didn't knew.

enough ?

Indigenous Vikram Microprocessor Fabricated For ISRO's Satellite Launch Vehicles Programme

My point is, you have benefited a lot from American supplied goodies. Regardless of your denials, the cooperation is certain. There is no way NASA allowed you to carry its payloads without a thorough review of your capabilities. And that review in itself gives you a lot of information.

Where did you import this fabrication technology from? From where did you import the plant for manufacturing cryogenic engines?

http://www.americaspace.com/2014/10...-earth-science-and-mars-exploration-missions/
NASA Partners With India for Future Earth Science and Mars Exploration Missions
By Sherry Valare

Last week, at the International Astronautical Congress in Toronto, NASA Administrator Charles Bolden and chairman of the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), K. Radhakrishnan, signed two documents to begin what will be a landmark partnership between the United States and India to collaborate on future missions to study Earth and explore Mars. The charter sets up a NASA-ISRO Mars Working Group which will investigate strong cooperation between the United States and India, and it also included a signed agreement to define each agency’s role in the NASA-ISRO Synthetic Aperture Radar (NISAR) mission, which is currently aiming for a 2020 launch.

As stated by Bolden, “These two documents reflect the strong commitment NASA and ISRO have to advancing science and improving life on Earth, this partnership will yield tangible benefits to both our countries and the world.”

In response to the National Academy of Science’s decadal survey of NASA’s Earth Science program in 2007, the agency formed plans for a Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) mission. This led to a relationship with ISRO under the terms of a framework agreement both space agencies signed in 2008 to eventually work together on future missions. The 2008 agreement included several space science activities, including two NASA payloads which were part of ISRO’s Chandrayaan-1 mission to the Moon: the Mini-Synthetic Aperture Radar (Mini-SAR) and the Moon Minerology Mapper. Mini-SAR found ice deposits close to the northern pole of the Moon during the operational phase of the mission.

An artist’s concept of the planned NASA-ISRO Synthetic Aperture Radar, or NISAR, satellite in orbit, showing the large deployable mesh antenna, solar panels, and radar electronics attached to the spacecraft. The mission is a partnership between NASA and the Indian Space Research Organization. Image and Caption Credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech

The Mars Working Group will meet once a year to plan and create pathways to achieve the two agencies’ common goals involving Mars exploration. Currently, they each have spacecraft in Mars orbit. NASA’s Mars Atmosphere and Volatile Evolution mission (MAVEN) spacecraft, the first ever dedicated to thoroughly exploring the upper atmosphere of Mars, recently entered the orbit of Mars on Sept. 21. MAVEN’s arrival at the Red Planet was followed closely by the arrival of ISRO’s Mars Orbiter Mission (MOM), which reached Mars successfully on Sept. 23 to study the Martian surface and atmosphere to learn technologies necessary for interplanetary missions.

One of the prime objectives of the cooperation between both space agencies is to learn how to coordinate observations and science analysis between MAVEN and MOM.

“NASA and Indian scientists have a long history of collaboration in space science, “ NASA’s Associate Administrator for Science John Grunsfeld remarked. “These new agreements between NASA and ISRO in Earth science and Mars exploration will significantly strengthen our ties and the science that we will be able to produce as a result.”

In addition, the agencies signed an agreement which outlines how they will successfully carry out the NISAR mission. NISAR will measure minute changes in the Earth’s surface associated with motions of its crust and ice surfaces and improve our understanding of climate change and natural hazards. It will be the first satellite mission to use the L-band and S-band radar frequencies together to measure changes less than one centimeter across on the planet’s surface.

Each agency will supply complementary pieces of the mission. NASA will provide the L-band Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR), a high-rate communication subsystem for science data, GPS receivers, a solid state recorder, and a payload data subsystem. ISRO will provide the spacecraft bus, an S-band SAR, the launch vehicle, and associated launch services.

NASA’s NISAR program is being administered by the agency’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL).

My point is, you have benefited a lot from American supplied goodies. Regardless of your denials, the cooperation is certain.

@ranadd it continues. 'I have no proof, I simply know'.

Where did you import this fabrication technology from?

Ans: not USA.

From where did you import the plant for manufacturing cryogenic engines?

'plant for manuturing cryogenic engines' ? What do you mean man ? You mean the machining centers ?

View attachment 423277

Seriously is he asking whether India can produce cryogenic systems...what does this guy want to say ?

You can also produce SU-30s in India. Nobody is denying that. But it doesn't reflect on India's technological prowess. You like to boast about technology that is being produced in India, but Indian genius is not behind it.

There is no way NASA allowed you to carry its payloads without a thorough review of your capabilities. And that review in itself gives you a lot of information.

More clutching straws...

You can also produce SU-30s in India. Nobody is denying that. But it doesn't reflect on India's technological prowess. You like to boast about technology that is being produced in India, but Indian genius is not behind it.

Those were developed in India. Now please, go cry elsewhere.

Stupidity is not a crime- this is a joint Indo-American mission. And you thought this was ToT ?

@ranadd it continues

Ans: not USA

'plant for manuturing cryogenic engines' ? What do you mean man ? You mean the machining centers ?

There isn't simply 'machining' involved in a cryo engine. The pumps, the valves, their control, the metals used in construction, there is a lot to it than 'machining centers'.

index.php

There isn't simply 'machining' involved in a cryo engine. The pumps, the valves, their control, the metals used in construction, there is a lot to it than 'machining centers'.

Cough cough, not even the nozzles ? Sad.

More clutching straws...

Those were developed in India. Now please, go cry elsewhere.

Stupidity is not a crime- this is a joint Indo-American mission. And you thought this was ToT ?

Did you actually read what I wrote? I said you benefit from American expertise through these joint ventures. Americans are not going to trust your launch vehicles that have a history of spectacular disasters if they haven't verified it to some extent. Don't try to wish it away by saying 'More clutching straws'.

Back
Top Bottom