What's new

Indian Navy launches guided missile destroyer INS Imphal

By simply knocking over a few trees(according to Pakistan), we were able to effectively shut down what was left of Pakistan's economy. Not a bad deal if you ask me.
Yeah, but I don't wanna knock their sad economy. Hope they come out of it, after all a weak and hyperinflated Pakistan is bad for the entire region, if not it already is.

this is an actuall surender sirjee

main-qimg-7a1307817471ab88364ca72dc299c883

main-qimg-0c732fae1277df28ba0aa4c619014e25.webp

hqdefault.jpg

Stolen valour? We haven't signed an instrument of surrender to anyone. But I know the losers who have.

Why are you so proud about Chinese achievements? Anyway, India did pretty well, considering there were 10000 Indian troops against 70000 Chinese, and we still managed to kill over a thousand Chinese. China tried to attack in 67 when Sikkim voted to join India, which China disapproved of, but things did not go so well for them that time.
Its not like you were separated a 1000 miles from your mainland being stabbed in the back by a bunch of cutthroats every way

anyway if your want Pakistani achievements here it is

Indian POWs
8.jpg

pow_730x419.jpg

Indian post captured
main-qimg-e9864819ed139be5a9cdaaff9c9856f3

I don't really get it.. For countering Pakistan India is already the 600 pound gorilla so no need for bragging rights as they already have them. Pakistan would be the small and struggling nation in need for defense against them. However if it's for China then in this case evn slow and steady may not cut it. China is too far ahead for India to catch!

Its not like you were separated a 1000 miles from your mainland being stabbed in the back by a bunch of cutthroats every way

anyway if your want Pakistani achievements here it is

Indian POWs
8.jpg

pow_730x419.jpg

Indian post captured
main-qimg-e9864819ed139be5a9cdaaff9c9856f3
I was not the one who started off-topic trolling in this thread. But it is a fact that throughout the Indo-Pak wars, Pakistan suffered higher casualties and had more prisoners of war captured than India, if you really care about that.

I don't really get it.. For countering Pakistan India is already the 600 pound gorilla so no need for bragging rights as they already have them. Pakistan would be the small and struggling nation in need for defense against them. However if it's for China then in this case evn slow and steady may not cut it. China is too far ahead for India to catch!
Actually, the Indian Navy does have defensive capabilities against China. The Chinese Navy is the weakest part of the Chinese military, and India enjoys some strategic advantages in the IOR thanks to its bases on the Andaman Islands.

The whole "taking on" part was on the air sir jee this is just a mob beating an Indian :lol::lol:
8 indian jets took on 20 Pakistani jets. Yes a severe miscalculation on our part, I agree.

An unarmed civilian. your n!gga had a gun and STILL got his bunghole raped by unarmed Pakistanis! :woot:
He only had a handgun, and one of those guys was actually armed. He made the mistake of firing warning shots when he would have been justified in shooting those idiots.

He only had a handgun, and one of those guys was actually armed. He made the mistake of firing warning shots when he would have been justified in shooting those idiots.
"only" had a hand gun? :woot: 'enuf said...:omghaha: :rofl:

I was not the one who started off-topic trolling in this thread. But it is a fact that throughout the Indo-Pak wars, Pakistan suffered higher casualties and had more prisoners of war captured than India, if you really care about that.

But thats the most fun part

Actually, the Indian Navy does have defensive capabilities against China. The Chinese Navy is the weakest part of the Chinese military, and India enjoys some strategic advantages in the IOR thanks to its bases on the Andaman Islands.

8 indian jets took on 20 Pakistani jets. Yes a severe miscalculation on our part, I agree.

20 Pakistani jet and your air sent a Mig 21 to intercept :lol::lol:

then complained about the amramm like a rape victim:P

Stolen valour? We haven't signed an instrument of surrender to anyone. But I know the losers who have.
When you raise your hand in the air and give up part of your territory i dont signing means anything :disagree::disagree::lol::lol:

But thats the most fun part

20 Pakistani jet and your air sent a Mig 21 to intercept :lol::lol:

then complained about the amramm like a rape victim:P

When you raise your hand in the air and give up part of your territory i dont signing means anything :disagree::disagree::lol::lol:
Like I said, we made mistakes that night. Nothing wrong with admitting that.

Back
Top Bottom