What's new

Indian Navy five sailors Kidnapped by Pirates

because in your fantasy world. whats good for the geese is not good for the goose
its goose and gander idiot geese is the plural.
That idiot should be tried under article 6 ...
Ansar Burney paid the ransom. Don't let your jingoism eat you brain.
Dude economic advisor to IK is Business Partner of india.
Who are you talking about? Dr Hafeez Sheikh? He is not a business partner of India. He a GP at Rivendell PE LLC which makes PE investment in Asia.
https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=46723447

Ansar Burney paid the ransom. Don't let your jingoism eat you brain.
Why did he do that? Is India too poor to pay ransom ...the country that boasts of billionaires day & night ?

its goose and gander idiot geese is the plural.
I used this phrase a long time ago in one of the posts and he remembers the distorted form of it so I forgive him for his solecism. At that time I faced another idiot who in his twisted & perverted brain thought gander was some dirty word..

merchant navy or coast guard... the matter of the fact is in a bid to save others... you guys need the saving
There is a world of difference between Indian Navy and Indian Merchant Navy. They are posted on a merchant ship and not on a battle ship. If you want to come back with more snide comments go ahead not that your two cents worth much.

Do all of Indian ministers issue orders to subordinates via tweets or it's only Sushma aunty?

Indian Navy five sailors kidnapped by pirates

7 May, 2019

indian-navy-five-sailors-kidnapped-by-pirates-1557234306-3072.JPG

NEW DELHI - Five Indian sailors have been abducted by pirates in Nigeria, informed India’s external affairs minister Sushma Swaraj in a tweet today.

In her tweet, Swaraj said that she had asked the Indian ambassador in Nigeria, Abhay Thakur, to “take up” the matter with the Nigerian government to ensure the release of the abducted sailors.

I have seen news reports about abduction of five Indian sailors by pirates in Nigeria. I am asking Indian High Commissioner to take this up at the highest level with Government of Nigeria for their release.

Abhay - Please take this up and send me a report. @india_nigeria link

“I have seen news reports about abduction of five Indian sailors by pirates in Nigeria. I am asking Indian High Commissioner to take this up at the highest level with Government of Nigeria for their release,” she wrote on Twitter.

https://timesofislamabad.com/07-May-2019/indian-navy-five-sailors-kidnapped-by-pirates

Where did it mention about Indian navy Personnel are kidnapped??

Back
Top Bottom