What's new

Indian Navy Deploys its Entire Fleet of Ships and Submarines in the IOR Near the Malacca Straits

Are Chinese troops stationed there? I read a report back in 2017 saying China was planning on a Gwadar military base. Any updates since?

PLAN is present both in Gwadar and Jiwani

upload_2020-7-28_18-38-12.png

He's a pakistani false-flagger, a chinese cheerleader sporting US flags

It's kinda surprising since most pakistani false flaggers use Indian or Singaporean flags
You want to let moi decide the false flag fatwas.. lest I get insecure about my job description and ensure your pink tutu.

You want to let moi decide the false flag fatwas.. lest I get insecure about my job description and ensure your pink tutu.

:rofl:

Zapper in a pink tutu!

Oh, my sainted aunt.

Concentrating the Indian fleet at the Malacca chokepoint ... looks like an extremely juicy target for the Chinese navy to me. Besides, shutting down the Strait of Malacca would not even significantly alter the Chinese war effort. They can entirely supplement their oil from overland routes or domestic production (not to mention the giant strategic reserve). India concentrating their navy like that would make them extremely vulnerable should war break out. With this being said, I doubt these are credible reports.

Juicy Target for PLN?
Can you explain how it would a target when they can't even come to the straits?

Good luck supplying "stuff" over land.
There is a reason why Shipping is easiest and quickest way to transfer goods.

You would need thousands of trucks to even begin to transfer the same as a ship - So, yeah...good luck with the over land routes.

Back
Top Bottom