What's new

Indian Navy coast plane dusted PN Alamgir

Raj-Hindustani

Reaction score
Country
India
Hi All,

Subject line is just a example that how being posted the such news on PDF..

I just got inspired from @Windjammer

Indian Coast Guard Dornier aircraft forced Pakistan Navy warship to return to its waters

Last edited:
Hi All,

Indian Coast Guard Dornier aircraft forced Pakistan Navy warship to return to its waters

Since creatures like you spend most of the day on PDF... obviously to learn... Good to see you are doing your homework.

You have learnt from the best.😜
Else he would be doing what youd do best.... Crawl around with your curry hole wide open like a whore house.:lol:

Hi All,

At least he does it on his forum - doesn’t specify spend hours and hours on a forum of the rival country just for the search to feel good somehow

At least he does it on his forum - doesn’t specify spend hours and hours on a forum of the rival country just for the search to feel good somehow
The loser after visiting the subject thread started by another Indian, has a brain storm and tries his luck being a smart Sunil.

Such confrontation are not unusual. Dornier often encounters PN warships in disputed waters. There have been few interesting incidents of interceptions but are not disclosed to open sources. Considering the China-Taiwan crisis, Apparently India tried to showoff it's strength by making out something out of nothing.

Back
Top Bottom