What's new

Indian Navy Air Craft Carrier INS Virat

enjoy for what?

the first scene shows your lovely fighters bought from UK. 35 bought and delivered, 28 of them crashed during peaceful time -- all caused by bad maintainence or human errors.

No need to troll for the one's that are i have seen the video before and it is a nice one why hate no reason for it it only causes more tensions between members and in this and every other case its Pakistani vs Indians or vise vearsa stop this bs are you guys gone mad share your views in a peaceful manner and appreciate defence in general no matter if its Pakistani or Indian. :mod:

No need to troll for the one's that are i have seen the video before and it is a nice one why hate no reason for it it only causes more tensions between members and in this and every other case its Pakistani vs Indians or vise vearsa stop this bs are you guys gone mad share your views in a peaceful manner and appreciate defence in general no matter if its Pakistani or Indian. :mod:

Finally a Rational post :tup:

enjoy for what?

the first scene shows your lovely fighters bought from UK. 35 bought and delivered, 28 of them crashed during peaceful time -- all caused by bad maintainence or human errors.

I know you are very frustrated person..........you can never see any good thing which is made for India....... is it???????!!!!!!

Go and have Raw Black coffee to chill your mind......

was watching this in the evening today but soon it may retire and stand beside its old counterpart in bombay

enjoy for what?

and where it burns for u?????????????????

Back
Top Bottom