What's new

Indian naval fleet docks at Iran’s Bandar Abbas port

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least you can protest against Indians for human rights abuse in kashmir,
You are trying to compromise million kahmiri muslim's blood.
I hope I don't step on anyone's tail when I say you both used to be the same nation. From my point of view which doesn't represent that of Iran government. This is a conflict between two cousins. Iran should not interfere at all. Because one they you will eventually become best bodies and the loser will be the one who has taken sides.

At least you can protest against Indians for human rights abuse in kashmir,
You are trying to compromise million kahmiri muslim's blood.

Charity starts at home.

Last year Pakistan remitted over 4.6 billion dollars to India: India top 3rd country to send remittances to Pakistan - Daily Pakistan Global

And this is in addition to multi-billion dollar trade going on between the two countries.

When you preach something, then first you must abide by it, yourself.

well pakistani members (some) talking like Iran shouldn't have good relation and economic cooperation with India.. because of pak got issues with India? ?? only a fool can talk like that... the main difference between Iran and pak is... pak works for some others interest. .. Iran works for its own. ..

We will appreciate it.
But Indian access at chahbahar is a big security threat for us.

India will have trade with Iran, just like Pakistan is doing trade with India.

Iran is a sovereign state and will decide what it can do and not do. That is not upto you to decide what should Iran do or not do. Iran never protested when Pakistan gave Shamsi Airbase to US or gave US access to Jackobabad Airbase or allowed US airforce to use its aerospace as a corridor or gave NATO a ground logistic route to Afghanistan. Despite the fact that US and Iran are not on friendly terms.

Similar is the case here.

I hope I don't step on anyone's tail when I say you both used to be the same nation. From my point of view which doesn't represent that of Iran government. This is a conflict between two cousins. Iran should not interfere at all. Because one they you will eventually become best bodies and the loser will be the one who has taken sides.
Two cousins?
Bani Hashim and Bani Umayya were also cousins.
So decide yourself if you have some wisdom.

Trade is different thing.
You are providing them military and tactical benefits.
In case of US and Afghanistan I say.
When History will be written it will be said that ISI with the help of America defeated the Soviat Union in Afghanistan and another sentence will be added that ISI with the help of America defeated America in Afghanistan; Late General (R) Hameed Gul. D.G. ISI (1987-1989)
what? Do you think Iran will allow another country to invade Pakistan through its own territory? That is unthinkable

what? Do you think Iran will allow another country to invade Pakistan through its own territory? That is unthinkable
Yes you will provide them to attack us.
As you offered Isreal to attack Iraq.

iran-india-flags.jpg

Trade is different thing.
You are providing them military and tactical benefits.
In case of US and Afghanistan I say.
When History will be written it will be said that ISI with the help of America defeated the Soviat Union in Afghanistan and another sentence will be added that ISI with the help of America defeated America in Afghanistan; Late General (R) Hameed Gul. D.G. ISI (1987-1989)

Nonsense.

Iran is one of the most sovereign and nationalist countries on planet earth. No foreign military base can be built on Iranian territory. Iranian constitution forbids that. More importantly, the acute patriotic feelings of Iranians forbids that.

But Pakistan did provide bases to foreign countries eg. United States. This is not in dispute and has been confirmed by Pakistani government itself. Even President of Pakistan General Pervez Musharraf mentions it in his book. And whether you "defeated" Soviet Union or not, is immaterial to the question you raised here. Many analysts actually say, Pakistan was used as a tool. On both occasion. And these are Pakistani analysts, I am talking about.

But overall, you are not here asking questions out of genuine concern or curiosity in order to learn. You are here because of your sectarian and hateful attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom