What's new

Indian naval fleet docks at Iran’s Bandar Abbas port

Status
Not open for further replies.
Islamic Iran is going to become very good ally of India.
During Iran Iraq war iranians offered their airports to Isreal,to bomb atomic reactors.
Day by day our relations with India are becoming worse and Iran is trying t strengthen their relationships with Bharatis.
Iran fundded AlZulfiqar terrorists and Sipah Mohammad to destablize our country.
Yeah sure we offered our airport if you believe so.
By the way what actually happened is that israel just copied one of iran operation of several month back and bombed the underconstruction facilities again and as a result french become fedup with situation and left the project.

After the Islamic Revolution, all usa allies got united against Islamic Revolution.

Zia started campaign against Islamic IRAN and the Shias for they being supporters of Islamic Revolution. This campaign against Islamic IRAN by the monarchists and capitalists will not end despite the agreement with the west.

Basically those who oppose Islamic IRAN are windbags and will be blown away with the passage of time. you can see during the past 3 decades they unitedly could not defeat the Islamic Revolution and are puzzled today and waging wars.

Opponents of Islamic IRAN are like Israelis who commit all crimes and then start blame the victim. They will not go without war. Allah swt has already set big traps for them.
1. I warn you not to talk sectarian or your days will be numbered here.

2. Once Zia was approached by certain Suadi high officials who requested him not to include Shia officers in Pakistan Military contingents sent on deputation to KSA. Zai told them upfront and without sugarcoating that Pakistan does not discriminate officers based on their sectarian affiliations and this request of KSA cannot be entertained. I will advise you not to express your opinion on things that you are clueless about.

Last edited:
Gilgit and Baltistan is liberated by the Shia People. So do not take credit for this.

Azad Kashmir was taken by pashtuns as most fighters were pathans.

you cry. all your posts are non sense.

How come one crore kashmiris ALONE fight india. keep thinking this.

Get into your Head you cannot take back Kashmir without Islamic IRAN.
I am quoting you as you mentioned Shias of kashmir. while in kargil and ladakh they hate pakistan to their core.That is fact and its was only them who informed pak intruders during kargil war and 1965.last year apart from enrolling in jk light infantry.last they openly burned the flag of pakistan as protest against shia killing especially shikarpur mosque bombing .... infact they have more soft heart for iran than pakistan.

kargil shia

dsc_0044.jpg

index.8d.jpg

dsc01218.jpg

wrong priorities, misplaced paranoia , greed,corruption and incompetence :coffee:

The threat is very real

The paranoia is because of the size of the threat

The priorities are being slowly streamlined

Well the fear rise from the fact that taliban in that offensive come so near to a facility that you kept some of your bombs that if your army only made one another withdraw that facility and its content would have fallen at the hand of taliban.

What a load of %$^$$^&%

Which facility ???

Our nuclear program came under scrutiny because you along with the Libyans ratted us out !

@engineer saad Iran has nothing to do with Kashmir. Kashmir is our very own issue and we'll have to get it resolved by ourselves. Iran or other countries have not helped before and they'll not do it in future therefore talking about a non-issue is futile. I'll suggest you to retire from this useless thread.

After 1400 years of endeavors they managed one beautiful umma under ISIS , well after they failed it under arabic republic of egypt and syria and iraq and jordan.
We are not responsible for any thing.
Middle east is under influence of Jews.

Liberated by a delusional British Officer. Read your history.
Good.The British officer must have hired Scotland's highlanders to defeat the dogras as well...
With all due respect, you are in no position to give me any history lesson. I have not mentioned the role of British officers in Indian army in 47-48, going by your logic one might declare some delusional British officers as saviours of Sirinagar or Zojilla.
You read that bit from @WAJsal post some time back or just here to troll?

Liberated by a delusional British Officer. Read your history.
Partial role, many behind the actual liberation. without GB scouts it wouldn't be possible, many faces involved. dude, we have had this discussion before. Not delusional but perfectly aware of the ground-reality.
Good.The British officer must have hired Scotland's highlanders to defeat the dogras as well...
People constantly forget GB scouts role here and mir's of different districts.

@engineer saad Iran has nothing to do with Kashmir. Kashmir is our very own issue and we'll have to get it resolved by ourselves. Iran or other countries have not helped before and they'll not do it in future therefore talking about a non-issue is futile. I'll suggest you to retire from this useless thread.
Brother i am not asking help from iran.
I saw many users tried to insult my country and Army.
I just asked if we are in war state with Indian then why all muslim countries lie UAE and iran trying to strengthen their relationships with bharitis.

Partial role, many behind the actual liberation. without GB scouts it wouldn't be possible, many faces involved. dude, we have had this discussion before. Not delusional but perfectly aware of the ground-reality.

What happened to that officer afterwords? Were there any consequences like court - martial by British?

1. I warn you not to talk sectarian or your days will be numbered here.

2. Once Zia was approached by certain Suadi high officials who requested him not to include Shia officers in Pakistan Military contingents sent on deputation to KSA. Zai told them upfront and without sugarcoating that Pakistan does not discriminate officers based on their sectarian affiliations and this request of KSA cannot be entertained. I will advise you not to express your opinion on things that you are clueless about.
You have only banged your head on a wall. I am sure that your logical answer has fallen on deaf ears of some one who believes in sectarian conspiracy theories and lives in alternate reality.

People constantly forget GB scouts role here and mir's of different districts.

This is PDF and I have had my encounters with people who have been fed with very skewed versions of history. So, I have started taking things with a pinch of salt. Damn I think PDF makes me more rude, do you think ?

With all due respect, you are in no position to give me any history lesson. I have not mentioned the role of British officers in Indian army in 47-48, going by your logic one might declare some delusional British officers as saviours of Sirinagar or Zojilla.
You read that bit from @WAJsal post some time back or just here to troll?
No ofcourse not.. I'm in no position to give you history lesson. I'll refrain from doing that.
It's just that a chicken without a head is a headless chicken. A force without a leader is just a bunch of people, not a force. You need further growing up to understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom