What's new

Indian national arrested in Lahore, linked to blast

LAHORE: An Indian national has been arrested in Lahore in connection with a bomb blast that took place in the GOR-II area earlier today.
According to a report by Dawn News, the Indian citizen was arrested by police officials today.
The television channel reported police officials as saying they have recovered some documents from the individual, which include a valid visit visa of Pakistan and a letter.
Officials say that they traced mobile phone calls made by this person, who tells his name to be Satish, and arrested him today.
Satish had reportedly been working at the Indian High Commission in London for three-and-a-half years before arriving in Pakistan with a visit visa.
Sources add that three identity cards have been recovered from Satish and he has informed them that three other Indian ‘spies’ are also present in Pakistan.

Last edited:
so strange 2 days 2 spy arrested yesterday in hasan abdal and today lahore whats RAW need ?

Great catch........... wow, the timing could not have been better...... bring this guy with all his diplomatic record infront of the people in the world to show the nadir to which these guys can't fall. Shameful terrrorists that they are, they should be exposed.

On a side note, is this beginning of a fresh aggressive covert war that those domocratic and secular thugs have been talking about??????????

from times of india

25 Dec 2008, 0033 hrs IST, PTI

ISLAMABAD: Pakistani intelligence agencies on Wednesday night claimed to have arrested an Indian national in connection with the Lahore car bomb
blast earlier in the day.

"The accused was identified as Munir alias Satish Anand Shukla, a resident of Kolkata," TV channels here quoted police sources as saying.

Some of the reports claimed that the arrested had earlier worked with the Indian High Commission in London.

A woman was killed and four persons were injured when a car bomb went off in a high-security residential complex for government officials in the eastern Pakistani city of Lahore.

The explosion occurred at 9:20am(local time) within the Government Officers Residences complex, an area in the capital of Punjab province where senior government officials and judges reside.
Click here to comment on this story.

The truth is coming slowly, but I am worried why there has been no arrest earlier before the Mumbai blasts? Was there something which forbade the police to arrest Indian citizens? We will have to see, how many Indians will be arrested.....

Last edited:
Indian terrorists are arrested today in Lahore, thats true and Pakistan should present these indian terrorists to the whole wolrds media /tv channles and tell them that india is a terrorists country who supports terrorism, Now Pakistan should use this opportunity , the ball is now in pakistan's court so now the real game has begun. Pakistan have all the evidences so pakistan should not wait, pay the devil its dues and pay the black indians with the same coins. Good luck Pakistan

If he was in fact the bomber then he should be tortured and then mutilate his body!.A innocent women died and her children saw her dying!The children were inside the house and mother was outside..I could have died myself if i was outside the house..

There has been an attack in Karachi too and an attack in Sakkhar. Let's see what those Indians have to say about this.

Make him write a letter, and hand it to the Indian High Commission as proof.

This is getting more bizarre by the hour!!:whistle:

I seriously doubt India would mount such miniscule operations where risk is enormous (e.g. loss of Western support for India's cause) and return is low (assuming RAW aims to create maximum terror)....so I doubt the whole story. :confused:

If India meant business in terms of covert ops, it would be from the Afghan end, not in Lahore, and would be larger in scale.

In anycase, this is a troubling development as India would cite this as a diversionary move on part of Pak authorities and further proof that Pak is not sincere about investigating Mumbai attacks. This is Bollywood material...

Last edited:
2 days ago there was a attach on karachi on which car Blasted OFF

& breaking news for now that a 5 Story building Collapsed in Sukkar ..

Indian Agents Involved on all this ?

If he was in fact the bomber then he should be tortured and then mutilate his body!.A innocent women died and her children saw her dying!The children were inside the house and mother was outside..I could have died myself if i was outside the house..

I understand your anger, I mean, it saddens me when crap like this happens, a mother with children.
I mean, what's the thought behind all this from the attackers POV? Bastards.
We should use this person to counter Indias claims and threats.
If he's useless to us, then shoot him in his head, or make him work for the rest of his life so he can anonymously pay the children back, so the kids won't have to know who's paying them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom