What's new

Indian national arrested in Lahore, linked to blast

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
indian spy arrested in pakistan

one indian spy arrested in nankana shab pakistan.when securty forces arrest him guy don't have passport or any other legal documents.it is secent time in this month pakistan arrest indian secret agents in pakistan before 15 days pakistani securty forces arrest an indian spy female near pak afghan border.

Any report or source about this?
If it's true, i'd say squeeze all the information out of this spy, and use it at the negotiating table for any compromises between India and Pakistan.

source yaar
hum hindustani nahi hain hum evidence bhi saath dethe hain ;)

what sorce sorce:lol: i am also not indian to talk every thing without proove.problim is pak media is so slow.if you beleve my sorce its true after 2 or 3 hours its come on news.i post this news before breaking news:woot:

ohh thank god its come to geo web but too short silly geo.:D

d51217bc0cab78c8178fb72711137649.gif

Geo Television Network

Your news is useless, which says 'Indian spy arrested', that is not news. Indians might be useless to you not to world.

Your news is useless, which says 'Indian spy arrested', that is not news. Indians might be useless to you not to world.

sure its useless it doesnt concern you anyway because you live in France and not in SHIINNING INDIA * * * ** * * **

its useless for india today but when we hang them like serbjeet then whole india wakeup and start bla bla

Hope it is real spy and not a poor pakistani who was victim in dushmani etc.. But if there are prove etc.. Squeze his A** Off

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom