What's new

Indian Muslims wary of Modi’s Hindu nationalist ties

Read again what i wrote. I said u can bar them if u feel muslims r not loyal. Its not expected that non-muslims would trust muslims in sentitive position. The people u named r not practicing muslims some don't even claim to be muslims. U guys consider ahmedis & other heretic group as muslims. :lol:My point is simple don't ask muslims to consider nation over religion. Leave those muslims who want to practice their religion in peace and u carry on with your national agenda with heretics. Nothing wrong with that nothing at all. :)

Then u would be violating the right of muslims to practice their religion freely. As expected u guys r hypocrites who can't even hold on to your stated principle. Niether secular nor islamophobe hindtuvas. Muslims personal law is the personal matter of muslims and doesn't affect the Hindu nationa state of India. SO i don't get what beef u have with muslims following muslim personal law. It only shows your bigotry & hatered and justifies 2 nation theory again. U people r inherently communal mentality. Anyway India muslims will found a way out of this as well if u force uniform civil code on them. Muslims throughout history anywhere in the world always have. :enjoy:

U can't expect muslims to follow pagan customs in the name of culture. :rofl:As i said u people r inhernely communal and secular in name only. Before ranting anymore BS answer this - Why should muslims follow something that goes against their religion. Where is the religous freedom in that?

What problem do u have with burqa and hijab? :crazy:Sorry if it bothers u that muslims keeo women in high regard don't degrade their honour. Its a personal matter. Again it shows you bigotry and communal mentality. There will always be some who won't follow islamic dress code and there r many more who would follow it. Those who don't follow islam don't represent those who follow islam & vise versa and U communal non-muslims neither represent muslims nor have any right to set the agenda for them that affects their private lives.

The song has names of hindu godesses and gods in it. It has aspect of shirk and can not be sung by a muslim. U can't blame a muslim is he/she doesn't want to sing it based on his personal religous belief which is also his inalieanable right under Indian constitution and Intl Human rights charter.

What u want is make muslims give up their religion and way of life and follow yours. That's why muslims won't get to your version of "mainstream" and u have to accept and learn to live with them. Historically non-muslims always tried to do that and failed even during the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)'s time. Non-muslim frustration and apathy toward Islam would always be there till the end of time. Islam is a way of life unlike any other religion and as such can not be compared with any other community like parsees. The sooner u folks realize this the better. :)

What beef u have with arabs? Oh i get it its the pathetic racist bigoted mnetality u people r brought up with. :sick:

Btw how does muslims have expansionist agenda. Why the fear mongering? Did any muslims org asked or forced their way of life on you hindu majority pagans? If not why the fear mongering? U pathtic selves will never find solance with yourselves & will keep on fuming under frustration if u don't get over your overzealous communal mentality which i doubt u can.
Read again what i wrote. I said u can bar them if u feel muslims r not loyal. Its not expected that non-muslims would trust muslims in sentitive position. The people u named r not practicing muslims some don't even claim to be muslims. U guys consider ahmedis & other heretic group as muslims. :lol:My point is simple don't ask muslims to consider nation over religion. Leave those muslims who want to practice their religion in peace and u carry on with your national agenda with heretics. Nothing wrong with that nothing at all. :)

Then u would be violating the right of muslims to practice their religion freely. As expected u guys r hypocrites who can't even hold on to your stated principle. Niether secular nor islamophobe hindtuvas. Muslims personal law is the personal matter of muslims and doesn't affect the Hindu nationa state of India. SO i don't get what beef u have with muslims following muslim personal law. It only shows your bigotry & hatered and justifies 2 nation theory again. U people r inherently communal mentality. Anyway India muslims will found a way out of this as well if u force uniform civil code on them. Muslims throughout history anywhere in the world always have. :enjoy:

U can't expect muslims to follow pagan customs in the name of culture. :rofl:As i said u people r inhernely communal and secular in name only. Before ranting anymore BS answer this - Why should muslims follow something that goes against their religion. Where is the religous freedom in that?

What problem do u have with burqa and hijab? :crazy:Sorry if it bothers u that muslims keeo women in high regard don't degrade their honour. Its a personal matter. Again it shows you bigotry and communal mentality. There will always be some who won't follow islamic dress code and there r many more who would follow it. Those who don't follow islam don't represent those who follow islam & vise versa and U communal non-muslims neither represent muslims nor have any right to set the agenda for them that affects their private lives.

The song has names of hindu godesses and gods in it. It has aspect of shirk and can not be sung by a muslim. U can't blame a muslim is he/she doesn't want to sing it based on his personal religous belief which is also his inalieanable right under Indian constitution and Intl Human rights charter.

What u want is make muslims give up their religion and way of life and follow yours. That's why muslims won't get to your version of "mainstream" and u have to accept and learn to live with them. Historically non-muslims always tried to do that and failed even during the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)'s time. Non-muslim frustration and apathy toward Islam would always be there till the end of time. Islam is a way of life unlike any other religion and as such can not be compared with any other community like parsees. The sooner u folks realize this the better. :)

What beef u have with arabs? Oh i get it its the pathetic racist bigoted mnetality u people r brought up with. :sick:

Btw how does muslims have expansionist agenda. Why the fear mongering? Did any muslims org asked or forced their way of life on you hindu majority pagans? If not why the fear mongering? U pathtic selves will never find solance with yourselves & will keep on fuming under frustration if u don't get over your overzealous communal mentality which i doubt u can.

So the crux of your post is that those you don't follow your version of ultra conservative islam - A woman who doesn't wear hijab/Burqa, A man who doesn't grow foot long beard, A person who celebrates the greatness of a nation are not true muslims but heretics.

Thank you for clarifying

All those Muslims who believe that the state is responsible for their backward consitions can throw themselves in either the Indian ocean or Arabian sea depending upon proximity or migrate to some other country, where they give medals for whining, nagging and complaining.

someone needs to teach this lad about Mustafa Kemal Ataturk.

The moment someone puts religion over nation, no matter the religion, that nation is doomed.

Western nations have learned this lesson, and the Chinese have learned this lesson.

What abt that fanatic islamophobic facist? Btw turks now favour islam leaning parties. 80 years of fanatic secularism could not obliterate the muslims of turkey and thus a fail project. What to learn abt this loon and his fail project? :D

Last edited:
All those who have unsolicited advise to offer to Indian Muslims...pls watch this clip.

I think its very logical that any Muslim in India who feels insecure, should migrate to the citadel of islam which is Pakistan...

Then u would be violating your "secular" constitution. As expected u can't practive what u preach? Btw this was never an issue before why now? Does a muslims practicing muslim personal law affect non-muslim life or your state/ gov function in any way?

Yes. It affects. There is no Equality. A muslim man wanting divorce can approach a Masjid, pay some money to Imam, get a divorce, without even moving court, while I have to go to a court to get one. Many Muslim Womens are affected by this law, and men marry 3 or 4 times.
Second Muslims Womens are not given equal share in property telling the reason of personal laws. It discriminates more against Muslims than they themselves know it.
Third most brutal is, Muslims do not accept the legal age of Marriage is 18 for girls. Now it affects India as a whole. It increases poverty and population and Muslim groups gets more Aid from "my" tax payers money.

UCC is the solution for all the ills Muslim community faces. They are not living in Arab countries.

muslims can live in this new world or perish in their previous one ;)

What abt that fanatic islamophobic facist? Btw turks now favour islam leaning parties. 80% of fanatic secularism could not obliterate the muslims of turkey and thus a fail project. What to learn abt this loon and his fail project? :D

That if you don't have secular opponents religious loons will overrun the country?

If you don't have a Billions of oil barrels under your nation's soil, putting religion first is a sure fire way to make your nation a failed state.

India, Pakistan and Bangladesh are highly religious countries.

How do you compare them against Japan? South Korea? Scandinavian countries? New Zealand?

There is a reason why successful nations, socially and economically put secular law, above religious law.

Religious law is outdated. Secular law is organic. It is based on Judicial precedent and legislative law.

If you as a community want special treatment, want to segregate, then you lose all right to complain about discrimination.

Sorry, that is how it works.

Yes. It affects. There is no Equality. A muslim man wanting divorce can approach a Masjid, pay some money to Imam, get a divorce, without even moving court, while I have to go to a court to get one. Many Muslim Womens are affected by this law, and men marry 3 or 4 times.
Second Muslims Womens are not given equal share in property telling the reason of personal laws. It discriminates more against Muslims than they themselves know it.
Third most brutal is, Muslims do not accept the legal age of Marriage is 18 for girls. Now it affects India as a whole. It increases poverty and population and Muslim groups gets more Aid from "my" tax payers money.

UCC is the solution for all the ills Muslim community faces. They are not living in Arab countries.

Refer to the Shah Bano case :)

Then u would be violating your "secular" constitution. As expected u can't practive what u preach? Btw this was never an issue before why now? Does a muslims practicing muslim personal law affect non-muslim life or your state/ gov function in any way?

Both Uniform Civil Code and Secularism is part of our constitution. Infact UCC predates Secularism which was added in 1976.

Uniform Civil Code does not mean Hindu law or Muslim Law. It means common law for all citizens. But you will not understand this simple concept because of your blind beliefs.

What type of weed r u smoking? Where did u get such ideas abt islamic laws? Divorce in islam is not that easy.

Polygammy is also a personal matter and i don't get why it bothers u if the consenting men & women r ok with it. If teen pregnancy/mistresses/ extramarital affair is ok why not polygammy which has been socially & morally acceptable since the beginging of time among all societies.

Muslims inheretence law is there to ensure equality since a daughter is to be taken care of by her husband while this not the case with the son. I know non-muslims simply won't get it but again this is a personal matter. If the muslim familiy doesn't have any problem with it why do u show crocodile tears.

Underage marriage is a problem in backward poor societies and involves all communities. U can't blame muslims for that. Muslims should follow the rule regarding underage marriage and most muslims families do abide by this law since it doesn't violate islamic principles.

One piece of advice- First solve the horrendous sanitation situation in your country and do something abt the infamous name u earned - rape republic of india before showing crocodile tears for muslims. :)

That if you don't have secular opponents religious loons will overrun the country?

If you don't have a Billions of oil barrels under your nation's soil, putting religion first is a sure fire way to make your nation a failed state.

India, Pakistan and Bangladesh are highly religious countries.

How do you compare them against Japan? South Korea? Scandinavian countries? New Zealand?

There is a reason why successful nations, socially and economically put secular law, above religious law.

Religious law is outdated. Secular law is organic. It is based on Judicial precedent and legislative law.

If you as a community want special treatment, want to segregate, then you lose all right to complain about discrimination.

Sorry, that is how it works.

That's your belief. U r an athiest right? I don't have any beef with your belief system as long as u keep it to yourself and similarly u shouldn't have any beef with mines. But that's not always the case is it . This thread is a clear eg. of that.

That's your belief. U r an athiest right? I don't have any beef with your belief system as long as u keep it to yourself and similarly u shouldn't have any beef with mines. But that's not always the case is it . This thread is a clear eg. of that.

Yeah? Well I don't tell what Pakistanis and Bangaldeshis should do in their own country. Their country, their rules.

In India, if you don't want to enjoy the benefits of secular institutions, don't be surprised if no one hires you.

It's the same deal in western countries.

I don't deliberately go about imposing my will on others. But the religious extremists do.

In India, where it is incredibly bad for Women, it is secular law, not religious law that makes a difference.

Yeah? Well I don't tell what Pakistanis and Bangaldeshis should do in their own country. Their country, their rules.

In India, if you don't want to enjoy the benefits of secular institutions, don't be surprised if no one hires you.

It's the same deal in western countries.

I don't deliberately go about imposing my will on others. But the religious extremists do.

In India, where it is incredibly bad for Women, it is secular law, not religious law that makes a difference.

U may not but your GOI does poke its nose where it doesn't belong. Any way even under a UCC muslims would find their way out. Indian muslims r a big minority and can take care of themselves if they follow the path of Quran & sunnah. I personally don't give 2 woot abt what u do in your country. Your country your rules but just pointing out the bigotry and communal mentality of hindutvas here.

U may not but your GOI does poke its nose where it doesn't belong. Any way even under a UCC muslims would find their way out. Indian muslims r a big minority and can take care of themselves if they follow the path of Quran & sunnah. I personally don't give 2 woot abt what u do in your country. Your country your rules but just pointing out the bigotry and communal mentality of hindutvas here.

Examples of successful path following countries please.

Manipulation with history in education system, a trademark of ultra nationalist policy will make things worse.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom