What's new

Indian Muslims may find inspiration in Egypt

Thanks for OP for reminding me tht I am getting discriminated . Oh wait Official discrimination .
Hindus Zionists are killing me . Oh man !!!
It's a RAW - CIA - Mossad conspiracy against Indian muslims . They want to kill each and every muslim .

4th richest Indian is a Muslim .. Nuff said .
He is much much richer than the richest Pakistani .
It seems tht even he got OFFICIALLY discriminated :rofl:

Leaving aside the reason for posting the article. The fact that there is some sort of discrimnation or allegations of bias by the police against muslims particularly who are poor is not knew. And its the Indian people, mainly non-muslims who are helping to expose and resolve these anomalies.

And you have Muslim like in the south who have HDI indicators probably as good as middle income societies, to poor areas like Bengal or Assam where the indicators are low, but not just muslims even non-muslims. Else where I have already compared Indian muslim literacy, poverty and income to neighbouring countries to show that there is hardly any difference and in some cases even higher making it more of a regional problem rather than just a religious issue.

The main disagreement I have though is with the idea that Indian Muslims don't know the idea of peaceful protests. This means than the American author of Indian origin might have lost touch with his country back home. Peaceful protests, Jail Bharo Andolan and similar non-violent protests has been there since the time of Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan were even the burly Pathans protested non-violently against the British. And not only related to civil rights but also protests against terrorism and inter-faith dialouge.

Although I will agree with one point that the Egypt protests have inspired Indian Muslims, because they have shown - atleast for now- that democracy and Islam is fully compatible just like it is so in India and just as they have been saying for all this time. India in other words could be considered to be the longest "true" democratic expirement with a large chunk of Muslims(14% of the global muslim population) in a modern state. And now that Arab countries moves towards democracy, Indian Muslims can hopefully play a leading role in helping Arabs on the path to democracy and their experience and compatibility with Islam.

Yep. Even the Indian Muslim who wrote this article is a PhD and is very educated and very wealthy.

Why dont you take the time to read what he says then?

Still muslims are safer in India then in Pakistan.

The fact he is a Indian Muslim proves he is free to say what he wants about his country.

Still muslims are safer in India then in Pakistan.

The fact he is a Indian Muslim proves he is free to say what he wants about his country.

He is living in California, USA.

And if your country shared an imaginery border with war-torn Afghanistan then your country would be in trouble too.

Besides Gujrat 2002 riots happened just 9 years ago, its not even been a decade with little improvements in providing justice to victims.

Before US invasion of Afghanistan, Pakistan was a safer country than all of India.

He is living in California, USA.

And if your country shared an imaginery border with war-torn Afghanistan then your country would be in trouble too.

Besides Gujrat 2002 riots happened just 9 years ago, its not even been a decade with little improvements in providing justice to victims.

Before US invasion of Afghanistan, Pakistan was a safer country than all of India.

Keep Barking........:coffee:

We Know whats the situation of our citizens in our country better then any other lame guy seating thousands of miles away..And we don't need to justify the situation of our citizens to any Pakistani..! Mind your own bussiness and stop poking your nose..!

Baseless Propagenda Stinking BS..! I am outta this stinking shyt thread..!

He was born in India and grew up in India and was living, studying, and working there check his biography in page 1.

Seems like he had a good upbringing in India, growing up, getting a qualification from India schools, getting a job too in India, and then moving to California. India gave him a lot, and yet he chats a load of BS.

In fact this proves Indian Muslims are being rewarded by hard work in India, as shown by him. ;)

Seems like he had a good upbringing in India, growing up, getting a qualification from India schools, getting a job too in India, and then moving to California. India gave him a lot, and yet he chats a load of BS.

In fact this proves India Muslims are being rewarded by hard work in India, as shown by him. ;)

Looks like he is from that small % of people which includes "ajtr" also....;)

And you know what i mean...;)

In fact this proves Indian Muslims are being rewarded by hard work in India, as shown by him. ;)
I have see many muslims strongly support Pakistan in india vs pakistan cricket matches...they live here,study here,grow up and
even hate India...
But i wonder,if they hate so much,why r they still here???

did we ever treat muslims here like the muslims are treated by gada fii and his co????

To be honest, Iam sure some will agree with me, but the worst kind of behaviour I have seen from Muslims have all come from Islamic countries like Libya, Egypt, Pakistan and many more.

Sorry, I dont agree with you, when it comes to egypt. I have been to egypt, and they are more open and less religious than us Indians. May be army rule has done it. You can easily see couples holding hands and walking on road in cairo. Egyptian women are as free as Indian women. Egyptian men are not arrogant, always ready for a laugh. Other than tourist traps which anybody will expect in a country full of tourists, I did not find anything wrong with them. You wont miss India if you are in egypt.

Back
Top Bottom