What's new

Indian Muslims may find inspiration in Egypt

Why would they find inspiration in Egypt? India is a secular, democratic state.
Muslims are not oppressed by the government in India.
Yes there is great social and religious tension but that is hardly a one-sided issue. It seems to me the situation in the two countries is very different in almost every aspect.

Wasn't there even a Muslim President in India at one point? So Muslims are hardly disenfranchised.

To me it sounds more like secessionist and sectarian conflict is to be stirred by this suggested action from Pakistan (or ISI more precisely) and that certainly is not helpful.

The author of this article is way off and it looks more like (somewhat typical) victimization that we have seen in many other instances.

Why do muslims always want to be independent i heard theres something in the quran which supports this?

someone help please.

Why do muslims always want to be independent i heard theres something in the quran which supports this?

someone help please.

Sorry you are not making sense, what are you saying here? Asking for civil and economic opportunities does not equal separatism. And now where did Quran come into this?

LOL how typical this is from some Indian posters. As soon as there is something critical about India, they divert attention away from the topic by posts such as posts #3 (don't worry about us -- worry about yourself, but of course we'll worry about you LOL). How insecure are these guys? Too proud of the infallible superpower Bharat?

Back
Top Bottom