What's new

Indian Muslims are out to prove their loyalty once again.

Better than being an ignoramus from anywhere else. :rofl:

Appropriate resource!

good you acknowledge your absurd south indian background...

solution always start once the trouble maker reconizes his problem.

Coming to issue of india creating problems for it's self.

Hopefully the RSS hateful hindus dont refuse their court orders. Precious kashmiri lives need protection

India's top court orders protection for Kashmiris

700 Kashmiri students, workers and traders returned to Kashmir from rest of India

Published: February 22, 2019 13:07AFP
Kashmiri students flee Indian backlash after suicide attack
NEW DELHI: India's Supreme Court on Friday ordered bolstered protection for Kashmiris who have faced a violent backlash from a suicide bombing in the troubled territory that killed 40 paramilitaries.

More than 700 Kashmiri students, workers and traders have returned to the Himalayan region from the rest of India to escape reprisals for the attack.

The top court told state governments and police chiefs to ensure there are no "attacks, threats or social boycott" over the February 14 bombing, the worst in the territory in three decades.

Video footage of Kashmiris being taunted or beaten has been widely shared on social media, while right-wing groups and some TV news channel pundits have encouraged reprisals.

Some Kashmiris have been suspended by Indian universities for their social media comments on the case. Others have been arrested on sedition charges.

"Immediately after the attack, mobs and vigilante groups engaged in vitriolic hate speech and began attacking, and threatening Muslims and Kashmiris throughout the country," said two activists who sought the Supreme Court action.

Mohammad Yasin Khan, president of Kashmir Traders and Manufacturers Federation, told AFP that threats of violence were still being made.

Khan said 300 students from Uttarakhand state alone have returned to Kashmir.

Kashmir business groups called for a protest shutdown Friday by shops and stores in the territory against the "continuing threats and intimidation" of Kashmiri people in Indian cities.

The suicide attack was claimed by the Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM) militant group.

'Pay a heavy price'

New Delhi has long accused its neighbour of backing JeM and other Kashmiri rebel groups, a charge Pakistan denies.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who faces a looming election, is under pressure to take a tough stand on the attack, which was condemned on Thursday by the UN Security Council. He has vowed the militants "will pay a heavy price".

Another militant was killed during an army raid Friday north of the Kashmir's main city of Srinagar, police said.

Analysts say military action is possible, and villagers in Pakistani Kashmir have been told to take precautions including building bunkers.

Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan has vowed his country will retaliate if attacked.

India has sought to isolate Pakistan internationally and imposed trade restrictions against its neighbour.

Restrict flow of water
On Thursday, India's water resources and transport minister Nitin Gadkari reaffirmed an existing plan to restrict the flow of water to Pakistan from three rivers on Indian territory.

The sharing of water from the Indus River and its tributaries is regulated by a 1960 treaty.

Authorities have acknowledged, however, that it will take several years for the threat to have any impact as dams will have to be built to divert water.

https://gulfnews.com/world/asia/ind...ders-protection-for-kashmiris-1.1550826573151

The Indian constitution is secular. Prove me wrong. Go ahead, I challenge you.

You can laugh all your way to the bank only to be kicked back to the curb lol

on paper sure...

in real terms it is a racist, hindu and oppressive state

Hopefully the RSS hateful hindus dont refuse their court orders. Precious kashmiri lives need protection

700 Kashmiri students, workers and traders returned to Kashmir from rest of India

NEW DELHI: India's Supreme Court on Friday ordered bolstered protection for Kashmiris who have faced a violent backlash from a suicide bombing in the troubled territory that killed 40 paramilitaries.

More than 700 Kashmiri students, workers and traders have returned to the Himalayan region from the rest of India to escape reprisals for the attack.

The top court told state governments and police chiefs to ensure there are no "attacks, threats or social boycott" over the February 14 bombing, the worst in the territory in three decades.

Video footage of Kashmiris being taunted or beaten has been widely shared on social media, while right-wing groups and some TV news channel pundits have encouraged reprisals.

Some Kashmiris have been suspended by Indian universities for their social media comments on the case. Others have been arrested on sedition charges.

"Immediately after the attack, mobs and vigilante groups engaged in vitriolic hate speech and began attacking, and threatening Muslims and Kashmiris throughout the country," said two activists who sought the Supreme Court action.

Mohammad Yasin Khan, president of Kashmir Traders and Manufacturers Federation, told AFP that threats of violence were still being made.

Kashmir business groups called for a protest shutdown Friday by shops and stores in the territory against the "continuing threats and intimidation" of Kashmiri people in Indian cities.

'Pay a heavy price'

New Delhi has long accused its neighbour of backing JeM and other Kashmiri rebel groups, a charge Pakistan denies.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who faces a looming election, is under pressure to take a tough stand on the attack, which was condemned on Thursday by the UN Security Council. He has vowed the militants "will pay a heavy price".

Another militant was killed during an army raid Friday north of the Kashmir's main city of Srinagar, police said.

Analysts say military action is possible, and villagers in Pakistani Kashmir have been told to take precautions including building bunkers.

Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan has vowed his country will retaliate if attacked.

India has sought to isolate Pakistan internationally and imposed trade restrictions against its neighbour.

Restrict flow of water
On Thursday, India's water resources and transport minister Nitin Gadkari reaffirmed an existing plan to restrict the flow of water to Pakistan from three rivers on Indian territory.

The sharing of water from the Indus River and its tributaries is regulated by a 1960 treaty.

Authorities have acknowledged, however, that it will take several years for the threat to have any impact as dams will have to be built to divert water.

https://gulfnews.com/world/asia/ind...ders-protection-for-kashmiris-1.1550826573151

on paper sure...

One whose highest court orders protection for the weak and vulnerable. Not one that reverses a judgement on a wrongful conviction due to popular pressure.

True that, I’ve found South Indian Muslims very nice, actually South Indians generally easy going.

I'm glad to find you liking south Indians.

One of your baby primates thinks I'm south Indian of some sort (he isn't very sure what sorts there are, but what's the difference?)

@Nilgiri

One whose highest court orders protection for the weak and vulnerable. Not one that reverses a judgement on a wrongful conviction due to popular pressure.

I'm glad to find you liking south Indians.

One of your baby primates thinks I'm south Indian of some sort (he isn't very sure what sorts there are, but what's the difference?)

@Nilgiri

Waz and I have had this chat before. Grass is greener on other side often when it comes to these things (i.e more distance from the immediate neighbours you have helps). I suppose thats why I also look upon north indians (incl bongs and gujjus) and pakistanis and bangladeshis somewhat more favourably than lot of south Indians + sri lankans etc...generally :P We have less direct issues with those further away but still sharing some much larger cultural/historical realm etc....sort of a sweet spot (not too close, not too far etc) at play.

One of your baby primates thinks I'm south Indian

I'd ignore that one....he is complete nutter. Don't offend primates please...even the baby ones :P

Yeah, so I met a large group from India ( not from occupied Kashmir) in Mecca 2 months ago
1- They love Pakistani TV shows.
2- They love Pakistani people.
!!!

'Pay a heavy price'

Restrict flow of water

on paper sure...

Don’t need your opinion, only facts.

And fact is, India is a secular state in every aspect. Unless you can prove otherwise

being able to eat a beef whooper is a fundamental human right

I’m sure all human rights orgs are running from pillar to post to include this as part of their credo.

I can also see how the prophet who probably didn’t even have cows in the desert he gained his enlightenment in definitely made this a tenet of being a true Muslim.

The Indian constitution is secular. Prove me wrong. Go ahead, I challenge you.

You can laugh all your way to the bank only to be kicked back to the curb lol
Yes there are so many examples of it being secular :lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

'Pay a heavy price'

Restrict flow of water

on paper sure...

How dare you? india is so secular that zakir naik had to flee it instead of fighting his case in court :rofl:

Spicy Dosa v non-spicey.

I need to get you into New Krishna Bhavan, in Malleswaram, and stuff you with their specialities. No help for it, immersion learning for you, my lad. :D

Yes there are so many examples of it being secular :lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

How dare you? india is so secular that zakir naik had to flee it instead of fighting his case in court :rofl:

And that is, of course, the fault of the court. What else can one expect from people whose courts flip-flop based on the size of the crowd outside?

I need to get you into New Krishna Bhavan, in Malleswaram, and stuff you with their specialities. No help for it, immersion learning for you, my lad. :D

Ha, I Googled it, looks looks quaint, not off the beaten track nor too upmarket. Ah I can dream lol. We can always do a meet in Singapore little India haha.

What alternative do they have? They can't all move to Pakistan, and none of them have the b@lls to say anything about Indian atrocities in Kashmir. Thali ke bengen.

PLEASE NOTE: indian so called "Muslims" are NOT REAL Muslims. They are hindu worshippers and KUFFAR of the highest order. They advocate the killing of other Muslims by idol worshippers. They are simply a slave race of the hindus.
what the hell is wrong with you

Don’t need your opinion, only facts.

And fact is, India is a secular state in every aspect. Unless you can prove otherwise

I’m sure all human rights orgs are running from pillar to post to include this as part of their credo.

I can also see how the prophet who probably didn’t even have cows in the desert he gained his enlightenment in definitely made this a tenet of being a true Muslim.

H: "India is a secular state, prove me wrong."

M: "There's a religiously inspired cow protection clause which gives states the right to curb cow slaughter."

H: "Ackchually, the prophet didn't have cows so it's perfectly acceptable for Indians to ban cow slaughter since their religion teaches them cows are their mother."

Why do conversations with H's always end up like this? Why do H's always use the same garbage responses? Why do H's even bother defending their "secular" constitution when they don't really believe in it?

Back
Top Bottom