What's new

Indian Muslim Lawmaker Assaulted and Beaten for Taking Oath in Hindi

Actually these vids were fwded to me by an indian muslim friend. And u kno what he thinks abt this issue? He calls this 'anti-muslim AND anti-urdu' an attack on urdu since its so close to hindi

Indian members need to hear what MNS members were cursin while beatin the poor guy.
AND stop tryin to hide things under the carpet. What a shame this is to a country that portays as the biggest democracy

Congress is playing its card of divide and rule iherited by their English Masters..
They are creating mess in this country to gain political stronghold in states. This Raj Thakeray will come to bite our country in the same manner as Bhindarawaala did to India..
These guys should get severe punishment and I can only pray that these evils should die as soon as possible...

Actually these vids were fwded to me by an indian muslim friend. And u kno what he thinks abt this issue? He calls this 'anti-muslim AND anti-urdu' an attack on urdu since its so close to hindi

Ha ha..a classic case of face saving attempt when pushed to the wall. Its not new though. We regularly get travel diaries here:lol:. These personal accounts do not hold any value here and even if we believe you that it is indeed some Indian Muslim friend of yours that forwarded the link, then he is simply lying. It has nothing to do with the person concerned being a Muslim. Ask any reliable Indian Muslim member like EjajR here. he will give you the clear picture.So please cut the crap.

Indian members need to hear what MNS members were cursin while beatin the poor guy.

Well I did not get a single word from the video, can you enlighten us what exactly was the cursing and If there was anything I am pretty sure it was in Marathi, so you know Marathi too...great:azn:
AND stop tryin to hide things under the carpet.
As a matter of fact every news channel in India gave a whole day coverage of the incident and it was on the front page of almost all news papers. The irony is you are giving the link of a video from Indian news channel to prove your BS. So where's the ' hiding under the carpet' and yes there was nothing communal about those reporting if that disappoints you.

What a shame this is to a country that portays as the biggest democracy
Don't generalize the country as a whole for a few of the citizens. Neither the state nor the constitution sponsors these acts. Shall we remind you about your 'non-state actors' here and what inference could we draw going by the same generalization concept...!!!

Last edited:

AND stop tryin to hide things under the carpet. What a shame this is to a country that portays as the biggest democracy

Stop trolling This was not a Muslim thing. MNS had warned about oath taking ( I do not support them) But Azmi provoked them and will now add feather in Raj Thackeray's cap as a hero in Maharashtra. Azmi could have taken oath in Marathi as the script of Hindi and Marathi is Devanagari.

MNS is trying to take advantage of Jobless Marathi youths. He had a great success and came into limelight from nowhere.

anti-muslim and anti-urdu ? Urdu? :blah:

Seems like you well versed with Marathi.. can you translate us the curse used by MNS? :pop:

I didnt even know the guy was a Muslim until i read this thread. Thanks for giving this a communal colour.:rolleyes:

The politician was speaking in Hindi. How can it be an "anti Urdu" attack? At times hindi speaking Hindus are the devils when it suits you and now hindi is "so close to urdu" :hitwall:

In India you "can't hide things under the carpet" when it happens in public or in parliament. That is the beauty of Indian democracy. We investigate and instigate a discussion on the issue taking into account every possible factor. Don't break out the champagne cork yet. This wasn't an attack by Hindus on a Muslim for religious reasons. It was an attack by some mob hysteric party members seeking to echo a message by attacking a member from another party. So I suggest that you keep your interpretation of the matter to yourself. :hitwall:

I thought Marathi is also close to Hindi/Sanskrit. Anyway, nice way to flame the views by putting your own titles.

Did your friend happened to tell that Azmi provokes MNS MLA's.. I dont like MNS at all but Azmi is also responsible for making the situation worse..Doing all kind of thing to provoke and whining about being a minority is not gonna help

Nothing like this is happening.. Maratha's are very much committed to India;there's no good reason why you should question our loyalty!!

Nobody is questioning your loyalty. We are questioning the loyalties of Raj Thackeray. Seriously, does he consider himself India or Maharashtrian first?

Honestly, we need to ship all these MNS/Shiv Sena loonies to some deserted island. They are free to rename the island to Maharashtra or Mumbai and to do whatever maratha politics they want on it. We don't want them in India.

^I'd love to see what Biharis do when lakhs of people migrate to their state, refuse to speak Bihari, and start dominating local politics.

But sady that is never going to happen because Bihar is such a shithole.

^I'd love to see what Biharis do when lakhs of people migrate to their state, refuse to speak Bihari, and start dominating local politics.

But sady that is never going to happen because Bihar is such a shithole.

Why are you insulting Bihar ? :hitwall:

Maratha nationalism of Indian nationalism? States should realise that they are part of the whole and stick to the rules

Why are you insulting Bihar ? :hitwall:

Maratha nationalism of Indian nationalism? States should realise that they are part of the whole and stick to the rules

I don't understand. Are you trying to argue that Bihar is not a shithole, or are you trying to argue that displaying utter contempt for the local language and culture in the state assembly of Maharashtra is equivalent to "playing by the rules".

Nobody comes to Bihar/UP and forces them to speak Tamil.

Consequently, there is no justification to send a cheap political message from the Samajwadi Party (which is by the way among the most disgusting political outfits of that equally disgusting state called Uttar Pradesh). If you are in the Maharashtra assembly, the least you can do is take your oath in Marathi. If you cannot do even that, then you don't deserve to be called an MLA from the state of Maharashtra.

Now you are calling Marathis traitors for trying to protect their culture from the onslaught of votebank politics of UP/Bihari migrants who come and settle in Maharashtra in their droves but don't bother to learn a word of Marathi. I guess taking cheap-shots comes very easy to some people.

Back
Top Bottom