What's new

indian Muslim Have No Representation In indian Parliament BJP LEADER SAID

Democracy is the best recipe to splinter a nation. It is a system which promotes division in a chain reaction to today you have 2 factions fighting for power tommrow 4 the 8 then 16 then 32 and then 64 and the cycle goes on.

Democracy is the best recipe to splinter a nation. It is a system which promotes division in a chain reaction to today you have 2 factions fighting for power tommrow 4 the 8 then 16 then 32 and then 64 and the cycle goes on.

This is nothing to do with democracy in general. Its just that Indian politics is screwed up. BJP obviously wants to win elections and one way is to cut off Congress from its Muslim votebank. As a result, this BJP leader is recommending Muslims to vote for alternate Muslim leaderships and not Congress.

How come a new member of forum is starting so many threads? MODS please ?

This Website Was Not Allowing Me To Post Link From Many Days Frist Time They Allow Me For A Link And You People Have Problem With It

It took me 50 posts to start a thread here in PDF....
How come this new guy is starting all new troll threads???:hitwall:

You Mean I Should Post Once In A Month ?
All My Old Threads Were Without Links This Is My Frist Thread With A Link
Addmin Was Not Allowing Me To Post Thread With A Link In Start

Indian members here are just upset that you are posting something that doesn't make India look "shining"
They themselves make like 200 threads about Pakistan or china bashing, but get really upset when you say something not nice about India.

How dare you say something that makes India not look like a super power the EVERYONE already knows India is.

-EDIT-

Just wanted to say that our great leader Mohammad Ali Jinnah had such great insight that his fears of Muslim marginalization are coming true even 60 years after his death. Thank God we had him to look out for us.

This is nothing to do with democracy in general. Its just that Indian politics is screwed up. BJP obviously wants to win elections and one way is to cut off Congress from its Muslim votebank. As a result, this BJP leader is recommending Muslims to vote for alternate Muslim leaderships and not Congress.

So its not true that Indian muslims are deprived off their rights...well hindus which are not giving even equal rights to their own lower caste hindus Caste-related violence in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia how can you expect them to give rights to muslims....

All this proves not only two nation theory also the dirty minds of hindus elite...which are inreality miles away from any transparency and democracy of any kind but likes to boast so in world forums....

India has miserably failed in giving its minorities equal rights. India must take some action in this regard and try and change things. The representation of Muslims in governance and in the lok sabha has always been a matter of grave concern.

Despite being 14% of the population Muslims in India do not even make 10% of the parliament. Clearly a great amount of discrimination exists. Plus the number of Muslims in jails are in higher proportion to their population.

Another thing taking place against Muslims is the illegal arrests of Muslims:

He narrated a recent incident where 54 Muslim youths were arrested without proper procedures in Hyderabad, 22 of them on charges of terrorism. The IMC addressed the issue with Hyderabad law and order authorities, and the government, through e-mails, faxes, and international calls. Finally the AP State Minorities Commission took up the case, and the mainstream media took notice. All the youths were acquitted. The efforts of IMC volunteers and like-minded activists in Hyderabad bore fruit, explained Khan.

Group Supports Muslims in Indian Parliament

By the way I have personally seen/known about the arrests of innocent Muslims in Hyderabad. The POTA have become a tool for the arrest and torture of innocent Muslims in Indian jails.

Indian members here are just upset that you are posting something that doesn't make India look "shining"
They themselves make like 200 threads about Pakistan or china bashing, but get really upset when you say something not nice about India.

How dare you say something that makes India not look like a super power the EVERYONE already knows India is.

-EDIT-

Just wanted to say that our great leader Mohammad Ali Jinnah had such great insight that his fears of Muslim marginalization are coming true even 60 years after his death. Thank God we had him to look out for us.

I cannot agree to it more. IMO Jinnah is a patriotic Indian national. My salute to him. And thank god really.

India has miserably failed in giving its minorities equal rights. India must take some action in this regard and try and change things. The representation of Muslims in governance and in the lok sabha has always been a matter of grave concern.

Despite being 14% of the population Muslims in India do not even make 10% of the parliament. Clearly a great amount of discrimination exists. Plus the number of Muslims in jails are in higher proportion to their population.

Another thing taking place against Muslims is the illegal arrests of Muslims:

Group Supports Muslims in Indian Parliament

By the way I have personally seen/known about the arrests of innocent Muslims in Hyderabad. The POTA have become a tool for the arrest and torture of innocent Muslims in Indian jails.

Coming from a Pakistani that is priceless. Of course, I forget because you are not from a secular country you reserve the right to judge other countries on their secularism, doesn't matter how your own minorities are treated. Forgive me.

Coming from a Pakistani that is priceless. Of course, I forget because you are not from a secular country you reserve the right to judge other countries on their secularism, doesn't matter how your own minorities are treated. Forgive me.

Don't complain too much. One thing is for sure: haviZsultan is not a hypocrite and has been speaking out against attacks on minorities in Pakistan.

The BJP leader is right in his assrtion(although he put his own political spin on it to get muslim vote), but I will blame muslims at least 50 percent.
Why dont they join political parties. Why most muslim leaders come from Elite group and not from masses?

About muslim being communal if he joins politics, how do you explain the existance of Kerala Muslim League and MQM.
They seem to win election after election.

bhains ke aage been bajayee, bhains ne samjha sani ayee.. no point talking on this topic, everyone has made up their mind, facts m

Back
Top Bottom