What's new

Indian Muslim Defence Strategy against hindutva extremism in India

Before I answer your question, answer mine @hussain0216, You want us to risk our boys and country for these guys.

645x344-indians-target-kashmiri-muslims-after-deadly-attack-on-soldiers-1550400483804.jpg

They Ask Modi Ji to take action, Modi has, I don't see what's the problem here.....

Before I answer your question, answer mine @hussain0216, You want us to risk our boys and country for these guys.

View attachment 596672

They Ask Modi Ji to take action, Modi has, I don't see what's the problem here.....

I get it

I am first in line to target anyone who targets Pakistan
Everyone from afghanis to Indians to butt hurt westerners

I want Pakistan to accept NO ONE because it's not our problem, we must secure ourselves, look at what allowing millions of namak haram afghanis into our country has bought us

But they are still Muslim, and our ISI should be utilised if for nothing else to stop the slaughter of Muslims
Support the partition of India
Hurt our enemies

The most important is the number 1 step.
Muslims living in a hindu dominated area must relocate to an area with higher percentage of Muslim population.
As guns are hard to procure in India, Muslims should start to learn how to make homemade explosives.These can be made even by using simple everyday items at home so it'll be easier than getting guns.The psychological effect of a bomb exploding at a mob will be significantly greater.

When the Indian Muslims seriously start resisting, ISI should help them covertly by training Indian Muslim youth & supplying them with weapons & knowhow to make at least crude bombs & other weapons.

Above all, Indian Muslims MUST understand the existential threat they face with sanghi India & grow a spine.
Believe in Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala, & start fighting for your existence & the right to live with dignity. Victory Insha'Allah will be yours.

We Muslims have faced worse odds before, and by the grace of the Almighty have emerged victorious.
And they won't be alone in this struggle.

Pakistan and ISI should help them but bangladesh should sit back and do nothing.............:disagree:

View attachment 596672

Whatever happens to the indian Muslims, they more than deserve it. As the above picture shows, indian Muslims are just as much an enemy of Pakistan and Pakistanis as are indian hindus and sikhs. Hope they ALL burn in hell till kingdom come.

I get it

I am first in line to target anyone who targets Pakistan
Everyone from afghanis to Indians to butt hurt westerners

I want Pakistan to accept NO ONE because it's not our problem, we must secure ourselves, look at what allowing millions of namak haram afghanis into our country has bought us

But they are still Muslim, and our ISI should be utilised if for nothing else to stop the slaughter of Muslims
Hurt our enemies

In FACT it is in Pakistan's BEST interest the modi stays in power for AS LONG as possible. He is the best agent we have in india. The longer he is in power, the more likely there will be a civil war/war of annihilation between indian hindus and Muslims. If this happens all over india, it could potentially permanently destabilize india. That would in turn permanently neutralize the indian existential threat to Pakistan. Remember, indian Muslims are just as much an enemy of Pakistan and the Pakistani people as are indian hindus and sikhs. If they all decide to whack eachother, it will benefit Pakistan. Modi's anti-Muslim agenda is a blessing for Pakistan.

Hurt our enemies

The Indian economy has shed our 12 million jobs and counting since Modi came to power, using accounting tricks he has pumped billions of dollars into Indian economy to keep her afloat not to mention given billions of Taxpayers dollars to save bankrupt Indian banks. We don't need to do anything here, but to sit back and watch, let him finish what he started...

Ideas are good. At the same time, local counter attacks on the enemy are necessary. Otherwise morale will suffer. There are many who have left Islam lamenting over the 'kya hoga hum logo ka'. Also, we should only buy from Muslim businesses and impose a complete boycott of all Hindu shops. In time, we should prepare for another day for Direct Action.

Lol. Sikhs of India are very very different from Sikhs of Canada. If there is a call given to kill Muslims, the Sikhs will be the first to respond here.

This will lead to as much difficulty for Muslims as it has been for the Kurds in turkey the last 100 years

Only way to defeat NRC is to team up with the 25 percent Liberal Hindus who are constitutionalists

and yes you are right those who think Sikhs and muslims can team up are living in a fool's paradise

Sikhs and Hindus cleared out together Muslims completely from East Punjab and secured the land for them

The depth charge that was 1947 will reverberate for another 250 years

Look at how Sikhs view

This will lead to as much difficulty for Muslims as it has been for the Kurds in turkey the last 100 years

Only way to defeat NRC is to team up with the 25 percent Liberal Hindus who are constitutionalists

and yes you are right those who think Sikhs and muslims can team up are living in a fool's paradise

Sikhs and Hindus cleared out together Muslims completely from East Punjab and secured the land for them

The depth charge that was 1947 will reverberate for another 250 years

Look at how Sikhs view

60% of Punjab is in Pakistan. 40% is in india. Don't know where you are getting your facts that Punjab is only in india......................:lol:..........silly indionics..........:disagree:..........:lol:

Do any thing for them..but dont bring them home..please...keep have them stay in India and ask them to struggle there...make naya pakistan there...Otherwise tomorrow every prosecuted minorty in india will start walking into your territory for refuge...
we cant afford refugees or maybe just a few thousand for formality and photo-op (if it works)..

If Mody tried to push them in here like what Myanmar did we should have a safe zone ready inside indian border for their camps.

Last edited:
@waz @Dubious @The Eagle @Horus

This hyper-ugly, little weiner gangu is glorifying the sikh massacre of Pakistanis in 1947.

same happened both sides...I am just saying Pakistan had right for more land in Punjab and Bengal..even ma Jinnah agreed on that

@PAKSpecialForces by the way, could you please tell me...what does the grey patch just below North West frontier Province signify?

same happened both sides...I am just saying Pakistan had right for more land in Punjab and Bengal..even ma Jinnah agreed on that

Makes no difference there's already massive divisions forming between Sikhs and Hindus over Kartarpur sahib and other areas.
Overseas it's much, much worse with the Khalistan issue at the forefront.

Makes no difference there's already massive divisions forming between Sikhs and Hindus over Kartarpur sahib and other areas.
Overseas it's much, much worse with the Khalistan issue at the forefront.

Sikhs have only two options

1) either recreate the Sikh empire
2) or throw their weight completely with Republic of India

Those staying in Canada have absolutely Zero Skin in the Game

Kartarpur Sahib problem could have been solved by equal land swap between India and Pakistan like how India and Bangladesh exclave problems got solved ...

But we already took over 35% of former indian territory and cleared out the sikhs from 60% of Punjab............:azn:...........who in turn got royally cleared out in 1984.............:azn:
@waz @Dubious @The Eagle @Horus

This hyper-ugly, little weiner gangu is glorifying the sikh massacre of Pakistanis in 1947.

Are you actually conceding then that "hyper-ugly,little Weiner gangus" controlled Indus territory?

I mean even Lahore was rebuilt by somebody with literally named Ganga

Kartarpur Sahib problem could have been solved by equal land swap between India and Pakistan like how India and Bangladesh exclave problems got solved ...

They don't have to create en empire just a country....
You also forget it's not just the Sikh in Canada that are spearheading this, but also the large community here in the UK , the USA and Australia. This spells very big trouble for India and we already saw some fallout between Canada and India over this.
Kartarpur Sahib and many of the Sikh holy sites lie in Pakistan meaning the Sikhs love the land. I to was surprised at how the entire Sikh community has warmed to Pakistan and now spits venom at the Sanghis.

They don't have to create en empire just a country....
You also forget it's not just the Sikh in Canada that are spearheading this, but also the large community here in the UK , the USA and Australia. This spells very big trouble for India and we already saw some fallout between Canada and India over this.
Kartarpur Sahib and many of the Sikh holy sites lie in Pakistan meaning the Sikhs love the land. I to was surprised at how the entire Sikh community has warmed to Pakistan and now spits venom at the Sanghis.

Sanghis are not India and they were in the same government with Sanghis (some Sikhs)

anyways Canada was a shorthand for Sikhs abroad who dream of Khalistan but would never want their own sons to be soldiers on the ground to fight for it...The days of fighting your fight on the blood of others is gone....if anybody can realise Khalistan it would be Sikhs on the ground in Punjab who feel it is better to fight for Khalistan than to pursue the good life

and if Khalistan is formed then ALL SIKH holy sites will be incorporated into it by force...Between India,Pakistan,Khalistan there would be only TWO powers in North western part of the Indo-Gangetic plains..Cooler heads in your defence would NOT want that, would NOT want to handle two enemies on your eastern front instead of one

Are you actually conceding then that "hyper-ugly,little Weiner gangus" controlled Indus territory?

I mean even Lahore was rebuilt by somebody with literally named Ganga

Thanks to the British. But the gangus and dravidians are all now in modern day india.

Back
Top Bottom