What's new

Indian Muslim Cab Driver breaks down in NRC fear

Kaise bhai? Mera to dil toot gaya qasm se. Khuda gharak kare Modi aur uske supporters ko :cry:

This is the price for bhart appeasement. When Bharti occupied Kashmir, these appeasers were not crying. Why should we care now. My ancestors saw this coming which is why they migrated to Pakistan from north India.

The only solution for Muslims is India now is to create their own nation out of bharat. Increase their population.

This is the price for bhart appeasement. When Bharti occupied Kashmir, these appeasers were not crying. Why should we care now. My ancestors saw this coming which is why they migrated to Pakistan from north India.

The only solution for Muslims is India now is to create their own nation out of bharat. Increase their population.
Kaise bhai? Mera to dil toot gaya qasm se. Khuda gharak kare Modi aur uske supporters ko :cry:
the answer by american Pakistani is the reason, I know many Indian muslims as friends and we have a very large Gujrati Indian Muslim population in my town! They were not really concerned with Kashmiri Muslims and followed what Hindu sarkar told them the usual crap. Today Kashmir situation has befallen them. No Sympathy.

Really unfortunate but they need to fight this battle. Pakistan should arm and help them covertly. That is what we should do. Need to crave a new Pakistan from existing India.

I hope Indian muslims can now sympathize with kashmiris. Indian muslims thought that they will never be in a difficult situation.

We know.

The better and more practical option is for Muslims of India to embrace Christianity.

@waz @The Eagle .. This dude has accumulated negative 24 ratings in just few months with a post count of less than 700...

Do we really need this filth ? His job is to troll and troll

Those who are outsiders will face the law. I cannot travel to any other country without valid passport, visa or any other travel document. What about poor afghans who have been deported back to their homeland, do u feel sorry for them

Mera to dil toot gaya qasm se.
Haven't watched the the video for this reason.

We can't remain unconcerned because we all do mistakes and indulge in sins throughout our lives and in the end sit in front of Allah and ask for His help and mercy.

He SWT never says He will not pardon us.. never reminds us about our past sins.. He just ignores our past and helps us. And He also asks us to be merciful on others.. so that our mercy request is accepted without any delay...

Indian Muslims should also collectively ask mercy from Allah and He will help them through us, or anyone He considers fit for this job. If no one is available, He may send Ababeels...

What we Pakistanis have started doing is that we have assumed the role of Allah.. (nauzubillah). We have to understand that we Pakistanis have done a lot of mistakes.. in the end, it will be interesting to see whose request for pardon is accepted in His court. If its Indian Muslims', then He might not need us to help them..

Simple logic and I have a firm belief on this concept.

@waz @The Eagle .. This dude has accumulated negative 24 ratings in just few months with a post count of less than 700...
Look again, "25".

Ill informed... NRC is not going to throw out any Indian...

No one knows what would be the rules since rules have not been framed yet. Its all speculation at this time. NRC will only start after the current ongoing NPR is completed by end of year. So it won't start until next year at the very least.

My information is that the government plans to automatically bestow citizenship on all people who are part of the NPR registry. We are encouraging all our Christians friends through our churches to ensure they are added into NPR registry.

This fear mongering though has a blessing in disguise.

Now people are more aware and understand the importance of the death and birth certificates.

The registration of births and deaths have been compulsory in India as per the provisions of the Registration of Births and Deaths Act, 1969 but many may have ignored it to their own peril.

Look again, "25".

That was quick. I am impressed.

Haven't watched the the video for this reason.

We can't remain unconcerned because we all do mistakes and indulge in sins throughout our lives and in the end sit in front of Allah and ask for His help and mercy.

He SWT never says He will not pardon us.. never reminds us about our past sins.. He just ignores our past and helps us. And He also asks us to be merciful on others.. so that our mercy request is accepted without any delay...

Indian Muslims should also collectively ask mercy from Allah and He will help them through us, or anyone He considers fit for this job. If no one is available, He may send Ababeels...

What we Pakistanis have started doing is that we have assumed the role of Allah.. (nauzubillah). We have to understand that we Pakistanis have done a lot of mistakes.. in the end, it will be interesting to see whose request for pardon is accepted in His court. If its Indian Muslims', then He might not need us to help them..

Simple logic and I have a firm belief on this concept.

Look again, "25".

Correct.

That is why there is no reason to taunt Indian muslims with " Jinnah was right ". I am sure they know this already.

This is a very good opportunity for Pakistan to develop excellent in-roads in Indian civil society. The situation on ground is ripe to develop assets. We must help them with everything they need. Remember , if things gets worse , Pakistan will be affected whether we like or not.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom