What's new

Indian Mujahideen chief Yaseen Bhatkal arrested

Ya...the tip off....but why would Yaseen Bhatkal enter into India? He is a mastermind, not a low level operator. I don't see anyone in Pakistan wanting to take credit for this, that would be suicidal. Tunda probably knew very little about current positions, more historical background and relationships. However you could well be right. I'm simply not a big believer in any fairy tale(as you know:lol:) and this one suspiciously looks like one.

Apparently the FBI gave the tip off.

Bhatkal was reportedly caught at the Bihar-Nepal border, after a tip-off from the FBI to the National Investigation Agency or NIA. According to Press Trust of India, Bhatkal is being brought to Delhi.

Yasin Bhatkal, one of India's most wanted men, arrested on FBI tip-off | NDTV.com

Ya...the tip off....but why would Yaseen Bhatkal enter into India? He is a mastermind, not a low level operator. I don't see anyone in Pakistan wanting to take credit for this, that would be suicidal. Tunda probably knew very little about current positions, more historical background and relationships. However you could well be right. I'm simply not a big believer in any fairy tale(as you know:lol:) and this one suspiciously looks like one.

You are seriously asking why a terrorist would enter India ? :woot:

....... his ISI handlers would certainly want him on the ground and not in any safe house of karachi. He is no dawood Ibrahim who has billions to keep the ISI happy. He is no mastermind, the real master mind is and always will be ISI. He is the executioner and at best provides live intelligence and feedback to ISI.

Why would you believe otherwise ?

Bro he is the bomber!! He personally carried out the blasts in Hyd. and Pune. He was caught on CCTV.

yasin_bhatkal-_660_032313092052.jpg

Ya, you are probably right. Maybe it is just a coincidence. Idle speculation on my part here. Just find it hard to believe that IB & RAW suddenly got so good & so lucky so soon after Tunda.

Agree but I find this to be too good to be a coincidence. Yaseen Bhatkal wandering about like a tourist? Tunda, coming out of semi retirement to go wandering ionto a trap? Too good to be true

Interestingly Ahmed Shuja Pasha (whose enviable career record was overshadowed by the Abottabad Incident) was appointed as a health advisor in UAE just few months ago.:azn:

Ya, you are probably right. Maybe it is just a coincidence. Idle speculation on my part here. Just find it hard to believe that IB & RAW suddenly got so good & so lucky so soon after Tunda.

According to reports,Bhatkal was arrested based on inputs from Tunda itself.

Who knows Tundajee may have spilled the beans on poor Yasin. I bet these guys were/are planning something big.

I hope they have caught the right person.... Congress has habit of diverting attention.... they want Media to focus away from falling economy to terrorism issue, now channel have started India Terrorism history.....

If actually caught he should be kept in prison and whipped every day and cry for his death .... like Kassab for 4 yrs.

You are seriously asking why a terrorist would enter India ? :woot:

....... his ISI handlers would certainly want him on the ground and not in any safe house of karachi. He is no dawood Ibrahim who has billions to keep the ISI happy. He is no mastermind, the real master mind is and always will be ISI. He is the executioner and at best provides live intelligence and feedback to ISI.

Why would you believe otherwise ?

True. Can't argue with that. Was actually thinking about Dawood Ibrahim & his millions. Now that would indicate a change in policy if he is suddenly found wandering about. As i said earlier, just idle speculation here. Have no reason to believe that the Pakistanis have actually changed policy. Still, an extraordinary coincidence.

How can credit for this be claimed by Congress? Intelligence efforts go on in the background regardless of the incumbent on the kursi for the moment.

Or is the message to the aam aadmi from the sarkar this -

You can have security or you can have economy,

But you cannot have both.

Agree but I find this to be too good to be a coincidence. Yaseen Bhatkal wandering about like a tourist? Tunda, coming out of semi retirement to go wandering ionto a trap? Too good to be true
i recall hearing/reading that RAW usually picks up such guys behind enemy lines but showcases their arrests on the border areas to avoid any major issues.

After watching Madras Cafe, I hope and pray the RAW is getting its teeth back. It is good to be feared. And we are a nation of 1.2 billion and with a long and chequered history of intelligence, intrigue, and subterfuge. If the message goes out that India still has a soft underbelly, but sharp teeth, then maybe things will change. No one like getting bitten, especially not the cowards who do the blasts in India and run. Suicide blasts are a whole different kettle of fish, but thankfully for us, our home grown gaddars do not have the cojones (or religious fervor) for it.

Back
Top Bottom