What's new

Indian Mujahideen chief Yaseen Bhatkal arrested

Reactions:

Diggi baba: 'Iske peechhe RSS ka haath hai. Pehle RSS par karyavahi karo aur dekho ki is masoom ko unhone kaise vivash kiya'.

Madam G: 'Minorities should not be mistreated by police and security forces just because of their religion. There has to be a court inquiry on this'.

MMS: .............................. (nods in agreement with Madam G).

Shinde: 'Police bhi ab sampradayik ho gai hai. Lagta hai suraksha balon ko batana hoga ki desh ka samvidhan alpsankhaykon se bhed bhaav nahi karta".

Pappu: 'Mujhe is durghatna par afsos hai ki itne log baadh mein maare gaye (lost in own world, no clue of the latest situation in country and somewhere in Europe).

Akhilesh: 'Iss baat ko nazar rakhte sapaa ghoshit karti hai ki UP mein saare mandiron par abse 15% VAT lagega. Agar sarkar hamare alpsankhyak bhaiyon ki madad nahi kar sakti to hum khud hi kar lenge'.

Didi: 'Bongol mein ob shey kebol musholmon bhrotr hi bote kodenge. Shorkor inke liye koochh nai korti hoi'.

i'm a witness to dilsukhnagar blasts and many like me escaped narrowly. some died..let all of them get justice.we are waiting

21e252r.png

I'm mighty suspicious of the cirumstances of the arrest. First Tunda & now Yaseen Bhatkal? On the Indo-Nepal border? Both of them based in Pakistan....I'm beginning to wonder whether the Pakistanis are pushing these chaps out. Maybe NS has a new policy....:undecided:

I'm mighty suspicious of the cirumstances of the arrest. First Tunda & now Yaseen Bhatkal? On the Indo-Nepal border? Both of them based in Pakistan....I'm beginning to wonder whether the Pakistanis are pushing these chaps out. Maybe NS has a new policy....:undecided:

It's more strange to me that his policies are being allowed to be implemented if he is believed to have such intention :)

That guy NS and his party are right wingers, they even provide tacit support to LeJ and SSP which kill ordinary pakistanis. Hard to believe then that they will deport these jihadis to India

In TN also Police arrested some People with explosives earlier has links with Pak. They have involved blast in Bangalore & killing of BJP party members in TN

Police received a tip-off from intelligence agencies about two weeks back that Tunda will try to sneak into India from Nepal.

"He was carrying a Pakistani passport number AC 4413161 issued Jan 23 in the name of Abdul Quddus," Special Commissioner of Police S.N. Srivastava told media persons.

Highly unlikely NS decided to hand over Tunda with a pakistani passport :rolleyes:

......Tunda would have talked and provided enough details to the IB to track down Yaseen Bhatkal. No need to provide credit for this arrest to pakistanis. :sick:

It's more strange to me that his policies are being allowed to be implemented if he is believed to have such intention :)

That guy NS and his party are right wingers, they even provide tacit support to LeJ and SSP which kill ordinary pakistanis. Hard to believe then that they will deport these jihadis to India

Agree but I find this to be too good to be a coincidence. Yaseen Bhatkal wandering about like a tourist? Tunda, coming out of semi retirement to go wandering ionto a trap? Too good to be true

Agree but I find this to be too good to be a coincidence. Yaseen Bhatkal wandering about like a tourist? Tunda, coming out of semi retirement to go wandering ionto a trap? Too good to be true

I highly doubt that NS will go that lengths. With the lull in the terrorist activities in India in the recent months the authorities controlling the non-state players are under pressure to create trouble and maybe he was pushed in to create some trouble - isn't it coinciding with the activities on the border where non-state players are trying to get in?

Or maybe they were/still are planning something big. The intel agencies may have picked up the chatter and mobilized to arrest these chaps. (jeez I sound like someone who watched a lot of 24 :rolleyes:). Seems like an annual terror convention is going on in Nepal.

Police received a tip-off from intelligence agencies about two weeks back that Tunda will try to sneak into India from Nepal.

"He was carrying a Pakistani passport number AC 4413161 issued Jan 23 in the name of Abdul Quddus," Special Commissioner of Police S.N. Srivastava told media persons.

Highly unlikely NS decided to hand over Tunda with a pakistani passport :rolleyes:

......Tunda would have talked and provided enough details to the IB to track down Yaseen Bhatkal. No need to provide credit for this arrest to pakistanis. :sick:

Ya...the tip off....but why would Yaseen Bhatkal enter into India? He is a mastermind, not a low level operator. I don't see anyone in Pakistan wanting to take credit for this, that would be suicidal. Tunda probably knew very little about current positions, more historical background and relationships. However you could well be right. I'm simply not a big believer in any fairy tale(as you know:lol:) and this one suspiciously looks like one.

Ya...the tip off....but why would Yaseen Bhatkal enter into India? He is a mastermind, not a low level operator. I don't see anyone in Pakistan wanting to take credit for this, that would be suicidal. Tunda probably knew very little about current positions, more historical background and relationships. However you could well be right. I'm simply not a big believer in any fairy tale(as you know:lol:) and this one suspiciously looks like one.

Bro he is the bomber!! He personally carried out the blasts in Hyd. and Pune. He was caught on CCTV.

yasin_bhatkal-_660_032313092052.jpg

Look like Nawaz Sharif is Giving up official Pakistan policy .. :P

Before MMS-Nawaz meeting Pakistan has given us 3 terrorists..

Hope Nawaz give Daud next time...s

Back
Top Bottom