What's new

Indian Mujahideen chief Yaseen Bhatkal arrested

The net is closing in on these sorry excuse for human beings. Ye saale sab ke sab Nepal se hi kyun pakde jaate hain

Pakistan-->Nepal --> India
Bangladesh --> Nepal --> India

These kids are product of Islamic schools. India must close all "all Muslim" institute. In secular India what is the need of "all Muslim" institute...

Dilute Islam if India want to be safe. Concentrated islam is produced from "All Msulim" institutes. Promote Shiaism in India, subside Sunni idelogy.. Promote 1 kid policy, Do castaration (ABC:Animal Birth Control) of High breeding Animals (Human is also animal :))

ARAY LIST BANAO ... SABKI LIST BANAO

gajni0817_post_1313577236.jpg

I am disappointed that none of our Pakistani brothers or sisters have come to these happy threads to congratulate us and share in our happiness. Islamic terrorism is a global scourge, and as the self-claimed biggest victims of it, Pakistanis are remarkably prominent in their absence.

Not just Yasin, one more held with him. Next month is going to be interesting. I can expect atleast all major terrorists of IM to be either shot or arrested.

You will realise, even the gulf is not as safe as it used to be, nepal has become difficult, bangladesh is cooperating, only one last hurdle to defeating terrorism exists.

The net is closing in on these sorry excuse for human beings. Ye saale sab ke sab Nepal se hi kyun pakde jaate hain

Because Kathmandu had long been used as a hub by ISI to push explosives and terrorists into India.

I am disappointed that none of our Pakistani brothers or sisters have come to these happy threads to congratulate us and share in our happiness. Islamic terrorism is a global scourge, and as the self-claimed biggest victims of it, Pakistanis are remarkably prominent in their absence.

We do not need them!!
It'sour internal issue, they better stay out of it!

No not exactly. You know what I mean.

I know what you mean!
Are we so desperate to got their consent or to tease them? None will add anyvalue here and if they stay out sainity will pervail in this thread.

On topic, interrogate him get info kill their network and finall use fast track court to get him punishment in next 2~3 months.

We do not need them!!
It'sour internal issue, they better stay out of it!

As neighbors and the most active participants in the GWOT, one would have expected more enthusiasm from them though.

Is it not unnatural that there is not a single Pakistani even viewing these threads?

Back
Top Bottom