What's new

Indian movies Cheap Copy of Hollywood

I dont watch your hindi junk I prefer the orginal Hollywood movies..........as I said before we value quality over anything and we dont make it a matter of "national prestige" its purely business, we pay for the best value we get.....unlike you bhaarteez who are shamelessly stealing from others to feel elated.

Yes quality... that's why the Pakistani Film industry has produced great movies that all Pakistanis go and watch in theaters.... :cheesy:

There is a small diferene in regard to some of the Pakistani viewers "those who have an eye for originality keep their distance away from the cinema halls and watch it in their houses and come out side an talk about class".

That's for the viewer to decide. ;)
People who donot understand English and look for shoddy entertainment watch copywoods crap......which points to the direction that copywood is only hit with, as we say here "paindu gentry" :omghaha:

Yes quality... that's why the Pakistani Film industry has produced great movies that all Pakistanis go and watch in theaters.... :cheesy:

Why should we copy from others when we can watch originals............we dont care if lollywood makes movies or not we dont have inflated egos like some.

Iranian movies are the best!I don't have any problem with Bollywood movies but some of their special effects have some 'physics problems' in them.

The Thread should be Sticky man, it could become a pool of data specifying Indian copies of Other country's Movies, Songs, TV shows etc.. I truly do not prefer to watch any Indian Junk movie at all and for those who are crying for LOLLYWOOD, Most of the pakistani would be glad to see LW gone down cuz they used to make worse movies than you guys.

Loved the Indian comments on first pages, "WE ARE A$$ BURNTs" han ... So when Indians open Chinese copies thread of other country's product then, I presume, it is called "A$$ FROZENs" :omghaha:

Iranian movies are the best!I don't have any problem with Bollywood movies but some of their special effects have some 'physics problems' in them.
We have some strong competitors in Asia in case of defying physics:lol:

People who donot understand English and look for shoddy entertainment watch copywoods crap......which points to the direction that copywood is only hit with, as we say here "paindu gentry" :omghaha:

Well.........going by what you say :what: looks like there is quite a number of "paindu gentry" in your country. :omghaha:

We have some strong competitors in Asia in case of defying physics:lol:

You should watch Chinese Kung-Fu movies to learn how to defy physics with the power of 'Chi'.You won't need strings and safety wires!

I dont watch your hindi junk I prefer the orginal Hollywood movies..........as I said before we value quality over anything and we dont make it a matter of "national prestige" its purely business, we pay for the best value we get.....unlike you bhaarteez who are shamelessly stealing from others to feel elated.

Yep you can only speak for yourself. Most of your countrymen watch Indian movies, TV channels & Listen to Indian film songs. Come back & argue when your countrymen can stop that :wave:

Hmm Ok!! So you are saying most of your countrymen do not understand English and looks for shoddy entertainment :omghaha:

You should watch Chinese Kung-Fu movies to learn how to defy physics with the power of 'Chi'.You won't need strings and safety wires!

Have you defied physics yet :D

Well.........going by what you say :what: looks like there is quite a number of "paindu gentry" in your country. :omghaha:

Yes we have a lot of illiteracy, but still we are far behind our eastern neighbour :omghaha: where junk like copywood has acquired vatican status.

Yep you can only speak for yourself. Most of your countrymen watch Indian movies, TV channels & Listen to Indian film songs. Come back & argue when your countrymen can stop that :wave:

A small percentage of copywood viewers in Pakistan means squat, besides what people like to watch, its their personal matter.....be it original quality stuff and or cheap and vulgar crap like copywood.......we are a true democracy we let people decide, even if its bad for them, unlike your bharat where Pakistani channels are banned.

Hmm Ok!! So you are saying most of your countrymen do not understand English and looks for shoddy entertainment :omghaha:

If a small percentage strikes as majority to you then may I suggest your copywood to copy oscar winner "Beautiful Mind" since you are in dire need of one :omghaha:

Yes we have a lot of illiteracy, but still we are far behind our eastern neighbour :omghaha: where junk like copywood has acquired vatican status.

We are glad it did acquire Vatican status in both our countries.:)

Yet Pakistanis are crazy about Bollywood movies , stars and songs :omghaha:

I can understand your jealousy since you dont even have a movie industry of your own .

I also feel bad for you since these are the Bollywood movies that you seem to watch . These are some of the crappiest films Bollywood had produced and most of them bombed at the box office.

80 % Bollywood movies are copied and are crap .

Watch the other 20 % but for that you will have to improve your taste.

you are the funniest man alive

Our movies are hit because of Atif and Rahat ? What parallel universe are you living in ? :omghaha:

Also just because two people are shown running in two different movies posters doesn't mean the two movies are identical.

Also there is no harm in making remakes . Hollywood too makes Americanized remakes of films from different parts of the world.

I am with you in this, your movies arent popular because of Pakistani singer, they are popular due to taste of Indian public

Back
Top Bottom