What's new

Indian Missiles - News, Developments, Tests, and Discussions

are itna serious kyu ho rahe ho...hum sardar ji aur pathan ko hamesha joke me use lete h......its not racist...so naushad bhai chill....

Bhaisaab

We don't need Agni V for Pakistan... Prithvi and Brahmos is enough to target each and every developed city of Pakistan

Meet the Hataf series :tup:

Agni V will send msg to not only to Pakistan and China:pakistan::china: but also to them who tried to help Pakistan in 1971...

Sweet Dreams:

http://epaper.asianage.com/blog/2009/08/pakistan-close-to-7000-km-icbm.html

I know this will only happen after MRCA deal is signed and this will show that it does not poses threat to far allies (Europe).

Aussies would be worried for sure:blink:

Some people do have brain to Think in India and they don't think like Pathan's :rofl::mod:

Its just enough to show under what circumstances you were grown up !

How old are you , 12 ??:rolleyes:

Agni V will send msg to not only to Pakistan and China:pakistan::china: but also to them who tried to help Pakistan in 1971...

Are you talking about the US? I do not think any Indian missiles have that reach and anything that India can field can easily be shot down by the US. Even if India can destroy a US city. The whole country, or civilization, of India would be completely annihilated. You guys won't be able to post on here any more.:usflag:

Hey, watch what you type! I'm a Pathan, and i know that in your country they worship my people! Don't forget who invaded india ten times in twenty years (1748-1768).

Once u report a post leave it to Mods.

And please come out of your illusions in India nobody worship your people or any people for that matter.

Also, Who invaded India ten times??????

Plz let me know i'm sure u haven't.

Those who have invaded are ******* in hell and see India is progressing and prospering.

Are you talking about the US? I do not think any Indian missiles have that reach and anything that India can field can easily be shot down by the US. Even if India can destroy a US city. The whole country, or civilization, of India would be completely annihilated. You guys won't be able to post on here any more.:usflag:

He is Talking about following countries :

Saudi Arabia : 70% Oil supplier of India , 3rd largest arms buyer in the World and has the most sophisticated Air force in the region.

Turkey: A Major world power with the Largest Highly Trained Military in whole EU & Nato.

The Air force which operates over 300 F-16's and has about a 1000 Fighter Jets & also has Thermonuclear Weapons.

China : :lol: Good luck:china:

USA and other Nations ... Poor comment in the end of the day on his behalf.:pakistan::pakistan:

Once u report a post leave it to Mods.

And please come out of your illusions in India nobody worship your people or any people for that matter.

Plz let me know i'm sure u haven't.

Those who have invaded are ******* in hell and see India is progressing and prospering.

Lol, Amir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Salaman Khan, Saif Ali Khan! these names sound familiar don't they? Lol, indian girls are dying for all these Pathan (Aryan Race) celebs! And Ashoka (a Pathan) is worshiped by indians!

Those who have invaded are ******* in hell

Said who?

I'm surprised you don't know who Ahmed Shah Abdali is? The same Afghan who sacked Delhi ten times in 20 years, he humiliated indian armies in the famous battle of Pani Pat!

And Pakistan has also named a Missile after Ahmed Shah Abdali :azn:

But anyways, LETS STICK TO TOPIC SHALL WE

Its one thing to be tested successfully in design phase. Its another in production phase as you all known.

U smartass Agni III had been tested three times before the recent last one.
The last one was a pre induction test done by user the Indian army itself.

He is Talking about following countries :

Saudi Arabia : 70% Oil supplier of India , 3rd largest arms buyer in the World and has the most sophisticated Air force in the region.

Turkey: A Major world power with the Largest Highly Trained Military in whole EU & Nato.

The Air force which operates over 300 F-16's and has about a 1000 Fighter Jets & also has Thermonuclear Weapons.

China : :lol: Good luck:china:

USA and other Nations ... Poor comment in the end of the day on his behalf.:pakistan::pakistan:

Please get this into your head.

Pakistan = Muslims
Muslims != Pakistan

Turkey is the worlds 15th biggest economy in nominal terms and 17th in PPP.

India is the worlds 12th biggest economy in nominal terms and 4th in PPP terms.

And it's PPP that matters.

Major world power, mmm, perhaps but nothing for Pakistanis to be harping about. It's a Muslim nations success but not the success of all Muslims.

Lol, Amir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Salaman Khan, Saif Ali Khan! these names sound familiar don't they? Lol, indian girls are dying for all these Pathan celebs! And Ashoka (a Pathan) is worshiped by indians!

They are Indians. This is like Pakistanis claiming they ruled India. Mughals = Indians. Shah Rukh etc = Indian.

Ashoka = Indian. Don't ride on the back of the success of other people. Pakistan has achieved nothing in its existence, be aware of that and try to change that.

And Pakistan has also named a Missile after Ahmed Shah Abdali

<facepalm> We should call our next missile, George W. Bush Jr. It means the same thing.

Ahmed Shah Abdali wasn't Pakistani, he was Indian. Pakistan didn't exist back then.

Please get this into your head. Just because a nation is Muslim does NOT mean they will be on your side.

Back
Top Bottom