What's new

Indian Missiles - News, Developments, Tests, and Discussions

Wow...

Its a Good news for all....We are making more and more kill machine....I believe India, Pakistan and China make more than half of world population and if there is war I think more than half of it population will be wiped out and then we will have more food to eat...." What an Idea Sirji "... It was told to me by one of the Indian politician.

Wow...

Its a Good news for all....We are making more and more kill machine....I believe India, Pakistan and China make more than half of world population and if there is war I think more than half of it population will be wiped out and then we will have more food to eat...." What an Idea Sirji "... It was told to me by one of the Indian politician.

By doing that we are creating others to eat the food, not for us, because the 50% of world population who will be wiped out when in war is from India china and Pakistan.....

yes but before the missile entering the countries atmosphere it will be detected and the missiles can be fired before the enemy missile hitting the silo

This depends on how long it takes to launch a missile. Also, with short range missiles, there should be no need to try to protect one as its most likely cheaper to build one than to protect one.

Shaurya can also be launched by a moving platform, not silos only.

Shaurya missile
It can be easily transported by road. The missile, encased in a canister, is mounted on a single vehicle, which has only a driver’s cabin, and the vehicle itself is the launch platform. This “single vehicle solution” reduces its signature – it cannot be easily detected by satellites – and makes its deployment easy.

Shaurya can also be launched by a moving platform, not silos only.

Shaurya missile

It should be mobile and not silo at all. Why put short range missile in silo? A total waste of money and resource. But I guess putting such a short range missile in silo is not too big of a deal to Indian members here. It would drive Americans nuts if US is wasting money that way. As matter of fact, US do waste a lot of money, such as research for a 2nd engine for F-35. Everyone know that its a scam.

It should be mobile and not silo at all. Why put short range missile in silo? A total waste of money and resource. But I guess putting such a short range missile in silo is not too big of a deal to Indian members here. It would drive Americans nuts if US is wasting money that way. As matter of fact, US do waste a lot of money, such as research for a 2nd engine for F-35. Everyone know that its a scam.

I dont know what the strategy is behind putting the missiles in silos or whether they are to be put in the silos or not. AFAIK, they are yet to be inducted. And, as I said before, they can cover most of Pakistan from much inside the border, so it doesn't matter that it is short ranged. It is as good as a long ranged one.

Yaar,

Hamara mulk hamare paise, tere pet main kyon dard ho raha hai.

India's stratergy to hide them from enemy's eyes and secure them inside and then go .....................

bang....bang....bang

Brahmos or Shaurya both will be hidden inside the earth. Also USA's enemy are sophisticated and advance in technologies and they are far far away from their America but our good old enemies are next door.

Hence, before enemy can realize our hypersonic missiles will wipe out the enemy targets from world map.

Yaar,

Hamara mulk hamare paise, tere pet main kyon dard ho raha hai.

India's stratergy to hide them from enemy's eyes and secure them inside and then go .....................

bang....bang....bang

Brahmos or Shaurya both will be hidden inside the earth. Also USA's enemy are sophisticated and advance in technologies and they are far far away from their America but our good old enemies are next door.

Hence, before enemy can realize our hypersonic missiles will wipe out the enemy targets from world map.

That is if the missiles can fire first before its destroyed. As its closer to the neighbors, its also faster for the enemy to destroy them. So it work both ways.

That is if the missiles can fire first before its destroyed. As its closer to the neighbors, its also faster for the enemy to destroy them. So it work both ways.

"THEY ARE INSIDE THE EARTH" man.

If u Hide 50 missile inside the earth at different location then there are 100% chances that atlest 25 missile survive(Even the nuclear attack).

so..... if we are able to do it, then we have vary good second strike capability.

Higher value city of the China and Pakistan are in the missile range. so they will understand the risk that even they nuke india first then also they have to suffer vary vary vary high loss .

Now u got the point of missile hideing Deep down in earth:azn:

"THEY ARE INSIDE THE EARTH" man.

If u Hide 50 missile inside the earth at different location then there are 100% chances that atlest 25 missile survive(Even the nuclear attack).

so..... if we are able to do it, then we have vary good second strike capability.

Higher value city of the China and Pakistan are in the missile range. so they will understand the risk that even they nuke india first then also they have to suffer vary vary vary high loss .

Now u got the point of missile hideing Deep down in earth:azn:

silo based target are useless 2nd strike capability

check this article out

The Peacekeeper is the most advanced strategic asset developed by the United States. The system easily has the range to reach its primary targets in Russia and the Peoples Republic of China (PRC). With its Multiple Independent Reentry Vehicle (MIRV) warheads, powerful payload, extremely high accuracy, and modern penetration aids, the Peacekeeper is highly effective against multiple hardened targets, which is its main function. The original 50 Peacekeeper missiles could theoretically destroy as many as 500 Soviet missile silos. However, the Soviet deployment of road mobile systems, missile submarines, and early warning radars would render such an attack futile. For this reason, it is likely that the Peacekeeper missiles were targeted at Soviet cities, in keeping with official US doctrine.

MissileThreat :: Peacekeeper

Hold on a second, are you saying Indian strategic leaders are incompetent? Pakistan can't eliminate any second strike capability from India. The moment Pakistani BMs are in the air, woosh goes Indian BMs and boom goes the Islamic State of Pakistan.

Wow...

No, because a war between the aforementioned three won't be limited to their own territories... Mark my words...

Do you think only people gets killed in a war :hitwall: :hitwall: Wars have a negative effect on environment too. And if it is between THREE nuclear power countries "Just Imagine..." :flame:

@faithfulguy

Is there any harm in having silo-based, 750km range missile?

Your issue: A silo based missile can be destroyed easily :no:?

My Answer : Yes it could (not easily), but only if the enemy have the details of their location and other classified details.

Now answer my question, which land based missile cannot be destroyed by using nuclear/conventional warhead on a missile? :cheesy:

Its Indian money, please let us to decide how to WASTE it :P

Last edited:
India's chief military scientist said Wednesday the country planned to test within a year a nuclear-capable missile with a range beyond 5,000 kilometres (3,000 miles).

"The next series of missiles is Agni-V, which has left the drawing board and is moving toward the first flight trial within the year," the country's chief military scientist V.K. Saraswat told a news conference.

India says will test 5,000-km-range nuclear-capable missile

More information friends .......

as an Indian i must say its china specific
china has more enemy compared to India :sniper:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom