What's new

Indian Missiles - News, Developments, Tests, and Discussions

Bhaisaab

We don't need Agni V for Pakistan... Prithvi and Brahmos is enough to target each and every developed city of Pakistan:flame:

Agni V will send msg to not only to Pakistan and China:pakistan::china: but also to them who tried to help Pakistan in 1971...

I know this will only happen after MRCA deal is signed and this will show that it does not poses threat to far allies (Europe).

Some people do have brain to Think in India and they don't think like Pathan's :rofl::mod:

no shekar it is not specific

it is just for our safty as every nation do the things
It's both! We can only be save if we have the capability to pose a nuclear threat to China, if they would attack us. Without this deterrence, China would be in a clear advantage, so we have to equalise it more. That's why these long range missiles and also SSBNs and bigger carriers are needed.

i am sick of my indian friends doing same kind blah blah blah every where...

Please go to you tube and do such blah blah over there........

With variation in payload agni 3 suffices our needs.
However, agni 5 is a symbolism to our highly developed missile and rocket tech. And also the ability, as ronald regan stated, to negotiate from a point of strength.

We dont want war, but we must make the enemy think twice before he dares to think of a war.

The next big thing is to mirv and canisterize the agni 3 and place it on arihant.

Agni-V 5000km vs Shaheen III 4500km

Hmm.

At the moment both countries range is 2500km.

PHP:
Bhaisaab

We don't need Agni V for Pakistan... Prithvi and Brahmos is enough to target each and every developed city of Pakistan

Agni V will send msg to not only to Pakistan and China but also to them who tried to help Pakistan in 1971...

I know this will only happen after MRCA deal is signed and this will show that it does not poses threat to far allies (Europe).

Some people do have brain to Think in India and they [COLOR="Red"][B][I][U]don't think like Pathan's[/U][/I][/B][/COLOR]

:hang2: plese go to watch cartoons,i don't think it's good place for childrens
it's same if i say you: think like a humain and not a endian!
Do you like that?:hitwall: idiot!

PHP:
Bhaisaab

We don't need Agni V for Pakistan... Prithvi and Brahmos is enough to target each and every developed city of Pakistan

Agni V will send msg to not only to Pakistan and China but also to them who tried to help Pakistan in 1971...

Some people do have brain to Think in India and they [COLOR="Red"][B][I][U]don't think like Pathan's[/U][/I][/B][/COLOR]

Laughing Buddha and PWFI, please no statements directed towards anybody.
We can discuss with peace. now can we?

PHP:
Bhaisaab

What? I didn't understand a thing you just wrote. Please make your posts coherent. Even if you aren't very good at English you don't have to use so many emotes and it's not hard to form sentences.

India does not need anything more than Agni II for Pakistan. Whats the point of a 5000km missile when you have to drop it just a few 100 miles across the border

Agni V is directed towards China. And trust me, ballistic missile are not gonna be used unless we are in a world war. Its just to send a message to the aggressor that we have what it takes to strike at their heart.

Pakistan's missile program is enough for India. They are gonna aim for New Delhi, basically. They have the capability. Their aim should be to implement advanced features into existing missiles like mirv and counter measures for anti ballistic missile. They need not worry too much about their range now. 2500 km is more than enough.

Bhaisaab

We don't need Agni V for Pakistan... Prithvi and Brahmos is enough to target each and every developed city of Pakistan:flame:

Agni V will send msg to not only to Pakistan and China:pakistan::china: but also to them who tried to help Pakistan in 1971...

Some people do have brain to Think in India and they don't think like Pathan's :rofl::mod:

Hey, watch what you type! I'm a Pathan, and i know that in your country they worship my people! Don't forget who invaded india ten times in twenty years (1748-1768).

.you are one A$$HOL3 racist. Read the rules of posting.

Post reported.

I advised him too and yeah pyar se.
You chill man. Just report things that are not justified. But remain calm yaar. Just read your post once. Looks so angry and aggressive.
You need a hug.
198651e911013df8f75d9959f8807fb9.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom