What's new

Indian missile and nuclear sites

i dont wana troll lekin wo jallandhar waly ration jama karne ki building hain lol ..

yaar kya bataoon tum ne jo ...... ke bad likha wo acha nhi laga .:rolleyes: tum bhi daro mat zardari ki gov hai :enjoy:

Imran Bhai bura nahi maante...mein toh bas yahi jaane ki kosis kar raha tha ki hhadse ke baad aap ye pics post kar rahe hai...waise bura laga toh sorry bhai jaan..keep posting...hv a gd day

You got lot of time on u dude. Btw, sargodha has impressive missile site, just south of airport. It is still there when i checked last time.

Indian missiles/rockets have a habit of misfiring or travelling to destinations not intended to. We in BD are, therefore, much concerned that such payload intended to travel north or west may land on us.

Agra missile storage site .its Small as Ludhiana have few storages and office for management .
possible short range agni prthvi missiles storage

37022721.jpg

29512679.jpg

10317488.jpg

78118781.jpg

34957824.jpg

87913991.jpg

32519309.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

another site underconsumption near jai pur bunkers getting shape .

97324798.jpg

dusron ke gharon main jhankna achhi baat to hai nahi ... ye sale google ne privacy jaisi koi chidiya hi nahi chhodi..

Bhai mera ghar mat dikhane lag jana PDF pe:rofl:..

Pata nahi 4 peg laga ke kuchh bhi kar sakte ho:alcoholic:

@ Imran Bahi, you should follow up with similar images of Indian Air force bases, they all seem to be built in patterns and stick out like Nazca Lines. Also most of the HAS facility on these airfields seem to be open from both ends.

Jamnagar Air field

JAMNAGAR2.jpg

JAMNAGAR1.jpg

i will soon consternate on other sites but at this time i am working on missile and nukes sites and many already i got and save them soon upload them .letter i will be on easy sites like bases and military camps and normal storages which i mark already

another indian missile storage site near NASHIK Maharashtra INDIA . site getting more bunkers of course for increase the numbers of missiles .

36629008.jpg

68182030.jpg

28587071.jpg

48984089.jpg

82981725.jpg

25742089.jpg

92216786.jpg

78129868.jpg

Imran bhai, commendable effort. thanks for sharing. :tup:
looking forward to your research on airbases

could we becaome friend and discuss with some information about India military?

Back
Top Bottom