What's new

Indian minister calls for refrendum in pakistan to merge with india.

Status
Not open for further replies.
rajnith sing needs to be reminded of the history, a referendum was already conducted in the early 40s where the Muslims of Pakistan decided to break india up into independent nations.

the idea of aakhand bharat was dead on arrival from the get go!

I think a referendum should be should we invade India ... :sniper:
I think there is no problem Pakistan and Indian can be merged under the Muslim rule as it was prior to the arrival of East India company. We have been kind to Hindus and they are used to obeying the foreign occupiers.

India is a cow that keeps giving! Thankyou for making us laugh india! You fantasies are weirder than that of Mr trump! No wonder your kind sucks his balls!

Doesnt matter, what its called, as long as it is a democracy, Modi will be your prime minister.

Under constitution of Pakistan, you have to be a Muslim to hold Premiership and Presidential positions. So Muhammad Modi can be a Prime minister but Nirandra Mod not. So happy dreaming.

Indian fearing about 300 millions Muslims of India as they knows before 70 years back with 200 millions Muslims created Pakistan Like Country and with 300 millions people what they can do and can create a big nation within india thing is struct in Hindus throats.:fans::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

In your DREAMS BITCh !
Pakistan is & always will be a sovereign state for the people , by the people of Pakistan & there is no earthly power that can undo Pakistan .
These Indian government officials must be smoking crack or cocain so that's why they are being delusional these days ..... keep dreaming bitches because ammi kehti hain
..... Din or raat to insaano kay hotay hain
..... Shairon ka to zamana hota hai......

In your DREAMS BITCh !
Pakistan is & always will be a sovereign state for the people , by the people of Pakistan & there is no earthly power that can undo Pakistan .
These Indian government officials must be smoking crack or cocain so that's why they are being delusional these days ..... keep dreaming bitches because ammi kehti hain
..... Din or raat to insaano kay hotay hain
..... Shairon ka to zamana hota hai......
.... And welcome to :pdf:

In your DREAMS BITCh !
Pakistan is & always will be a sovereign state for the people , by the people of Pakistan ...

err...actually you're wrong right there.

The very people who reside in present day Pakistan never even wanted Pakistan. Yall actually voted for the congress (both the Punjabis and the Pathans) instead of the Muslim League.

You lot wanted to be with India more than anything.

Pakistan was made by the Bengalis, who later dumped you. They created Pakistan. You all didn't even want Pakistan.

I woudn't actually be surprised if someday such a poll is held and the residnets of moder day Pakistan show willingness to join India.

After all, these people didn't even want Pakistan. They voted for the Congress instead of the Muslim League.

Referendum???

black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif.gif

Will Surely Teach You The Lesson.. Until Then U Can Dream Of Any Thing.. #chankiya K Chailayy ..lolz

There should be a referendum in Pakistan to see if people want to send MQM and its followers back to India

I will vote against merger..

I love my toilet and i have spent alot of money on it...

I dont fancy doing it on road side
Lol.......you hit the nail right on the head :lol::lol:

Lol india! Da fuc* ! We in azad Kashmir want to be part of pakistan, people in jamu and Kashmir want to be part of pakistan, people in chinese hotain want to be part of pakistan, people in northern AfghanistAn want to be part of pakistan, people in South West india around sindh province in India want to be part of pakistan, 40% of Bangladeshi people might even vote to be part of paakistan, A referendum to weather join pakistAn or not should be held in these territories first and than afterwards, we can talk about, provinces of pakistan and India who are by Law sovereign parts of each country, take referendum if they want to be part of pakistan or not. That is a fact! Hear it from a Kashmiri!
We in Kashmir shall not be surprised if 3 sovereign terroritories of India vote to be with pakistan. Modi was a great help :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom