What's new

Indian military will never plot a coup: Antony

West brings MTCR against India.And can you tell me what is the effect of these so called MTCR in our missile development programme?

Nothing accept excuses. West is not there to hand you over the technology. Can't find there? Make on your own.

If the fool goes on blacklisting where will we get tech from.

Western countries sanctioned us in nuclear ,space and missile field and we developed it without foreign support.
If we look outside for tech support, we will not get anything.If they sanctions us in entire now we may be self sufficient in our own system.

Western countries sanctioned us in nuclear ,space and missile field and we developed it without foreign support.
If we look outside for tech support, we will not get anything.If they sanctions us in entire now we may be self sufficient in our own system.

Fact is it DOES NOT TAKE 10 YRS TO INDUCT 155MM ARTY. Athony is slow,incompetent and inefficient. As the boss of his ministry he can do whatever he wants but VVIP choppers take precedence of navy and army helos.

I agree with your premise that a country should have a responsible voter base and India has failed on this count. Though it is against the spirit of democracy to deny the person a vote sometimes it is the bitter medicine which will cure the disease.
One criteria that I may suggest is education. A person who is atleast 12th pass should be allowed to vote. this may not be perfect but still better then letting someone decide the future of the country just for a bottle of alcohol on the eve of polls.
I would have suggested graduates but it would have whittled down the pool of voters too much
Fortunately the founding fathers of our nation did not feel like this.
Atleast 12th pass?- Well so u would deny vote to illiterates?
Graduates?- what gives u an idea that all graduates are saints?

Now it sounds as if Congress is shit scared of being over thrown by a pissed off military.

The military is going in the right direction. Create fear in the minds of these dormant terrorists who kill our men in uniform with their scams, delays, frauds and politics.

Fact is it DOES NOT TAKE 10 YRS TO INDUCT 155MM ARTY. Athony is slow,incompetent and inefficient. As the boss of his ministry he can do whatever he wants but VVIP choppers take precedence of navy and army helos.

Seems you dont know about working of our defence lab.They are incompetent with nepotism not AK Antony.
He cant do defence research all he can do is to allow money and HR.Now LCA defence program got IOC due to strict daily basis of scrutiny of defence ministry and AK Antony's special supervision otherwise LCA still remain in hangar for more years.
One minister cant make giant strident with this slow inefficient system.You need to know more about Indian defence industry.

Seems you dont know about working of our defence lab.They are incompetent with nepotism not AK Antony.
He cant do defence research all he can do is to allow money and HR.Now LCA defence program got IOC due to strict daily basis of scrutiny of defence ministry and AK Antony's special supervision otherwise LCA still remain in hangar for more years.
One minister cant make giant strident with this slow inefficient system.You need to know more about Indian defence industry.

If I am CEO of a company, I can't pull up a senior manager about lack in performance.If one wills one can attain god in even kalyug. Anthony being saint must have direct connection to God.

If I am CEO of a company, I can't pull up a senior manager about lack in performance.If one wills one can attain god in even kalyug. Anthony being saint must have direct connection to God.

You need to more about our govt functions.That is sure.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom