What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

Why not ?

A regular feature in the IA. Its not unusual for a Regiment to have a Mandir, Masjid & a Gurudwara .

Religious functions of each are attended by all
Well it is different,every religion has its own sanctity and own preparation.This type of mixing is prohibited in islam.
Do the other side really eat these exchanged sweets?idk think so.Both sides will think the other poisoned it XD
P.S ignore shit comments

Well it is different,every religion has its own sanctity and own preparation.This type of mixing is prohibited in islam.

Do the other side really eat these exchanged sweets?idk think so.Both sides will think the other poisoned it XD
P.S ignore shit comments

Albeit the fake bravado on forums both are professional military and respect each other accordingly.

You sweet reached its destination

13592350_1211071852257384_8503485131771922063_n.jpg

Not at all. All religions have a common thread - peace & harmony with all.

Its only bigots who have narrow opinions feel differently.

Sanctity ? are you suggesting something ?? If so say so openly.

Furthermore your opinion in bold above suggests that Muslims in India & the IA are lesser muslims as they indulge in ' prohibited' things . Nothing can be further from the truth.

Well THAT is WHAT Makes US Different and Unique and DAMN Proud of IT !! :enjoy:
it is like eating spaghettis with roti and chattni,doesn't go with it.
Not at all. All religions have a common thread - peace & harmony with all.

Its only bigots who have narrow opinions feel differently.

Sanctity ? are you suggesting something ?? If so say so openly.

Furthermore your opinion in bold above suggests that Muslims in India & the IA are lesser muslims as they indulge in ' prohibited' things . Nothing can be further from the truth.
Concepts like MMG are innovate but have failed in the past(akbar reference),don't know much Hinduism,Sikh,Christianity,jain etc but i guess before initiating their prayer have some check boxes to fill for the location,company and cleanliness etc,if not,well it is mandatory in islam.
A muslim has to offer prayer 5 times a day,why would a guy from religion xyz should be with him?or when christian is saying his prayer why would it interest a guy from religion abc in tagging along?

Well as far i support diversity,i would say one is offering his/her prayer,the other sect should be on guard and vice versa.
It is not being narrow or being 21st century modernised,when something has been clearly told in the scripture and following them is obligatory on someone who accepts his faith.In islam it is clear whom you should dine and pray with,no running away from that.If IA is professional enough it should respect each and every teaching weather it goes against agenda.

Every religion has it's own sanctity,nothing fancy was i suggesting.
Well you are looking at it from the wrong side of the table,by mixing i mean a sikh was offering prayer,a building improvising as any type religious prayer hall as you wish.
Masjid have their own rules for starting no pictures/idols should be there with eyes in it,whereas temple has loads of them.
I am not much aware of mmg so do not start firing straight at me with your mg.
peace.

Concepts like MMG are innovate but have failed in the past(akbar reference),don't know much Hinduism,Sikh,Christianity,jain etc but i guess before initiating their prayer have some check boxes to fill for the location,company and cleanliness etc,if not,well it is mandatory in islam.
A muslim has to offer prayer 5 times a day,why would a guy from religion xyz should be with him?or when christian is saying his prayer why would it interest a guy from religion abc in tagging along?

Well as far i support diversity,i would say one is offering his/her prayer,the other sect should be on guard and vice versa.
It is not being narrow or being 21st century modernised,when something has been clearly told in the scripture and following them is obligatory on someone who accepts his faith.In islam it is clear whom you should dine and pray with,no running away from that.If IA is professional enough it should respect each and every teaching weather it goes against agenda.

Well you are looking at it from the wrong side of the table,by mixing i mean a sikh was offering prayer,a building improvising as any type religious prayer hall as you wish.
Masjid have their own rules for starting no pictures/idols should be there with eyes in it,whereas temple has loads of them.
peace.

Arre..

Get out of the straight jacket you have put yourself in.

I do not want to get into a point wise rebuttal or discussion.

Suffice to say that these things work. Its a pity you dont see how.

peace.
Please don't assume that you can define what "true" any of the religion is. It is up to individual who practices it. It is due to these kind of "thekedars" (among all religion) world is such a sh!t place now.

Can someone tell me what does those 3 marks in the gun barrel of T-90 indicate?

they put IFV & tanks in yamuna river must be checking if they can cross certain river in west when time comes:D
Or checking how clean the river is! JK

Back
Top Bottom