RR

hqdefault (10).jpg

Cm2kfUkVIAA2VWn.jpg

88.jpg

1111.jpg

as.jpg

52889981.jpg

No.45 SQN:

In the Indian military all ranks pray together under the same roof in multi-faith temples, the name of which alludes me (@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @Joe Shearer ).

Sarv dharam sthal or MMG not medium machine gun but mandir masjid gurudwara is a place where you find the Quran,Gita,Guru granth sahib and Bible and they pray together.

can anyone explain this?A sikh offering namaz?
There are separate Gurdwara, Temple and Mosque at Cantonments, however in the field there are common prayer halls called Sarv Dharma stahl its based on Indian concept of Sarv Dharma Sambhav

Rashtriya Rifles - Notice the common prayer hall in the background

5.jpg

Grenadiers - The subedar 2nd from left is a Muslim from Rajasthan and the occasion is Janmashtami.

The unit has a mix of Hindu - Muslim troops.

jamwal14.jpg

is being ugly a requirement to join the Indian military or they are no good looking people left in India except for some Muslims (who are all in Bollywood) or half breeds like Farooq Abdullah and the Gandhi family? Sorry I missed the Kashmiris, but they want to be with Pakistan. Wani was a good looking guy. Could have ended up in Bollywood and made billions but chose a better and bigger cause. I bet there are a millions more Wani's where they come from

[QUOTE="Bossman, post: 8464945, member: 29758"]is being ugly a requirement to join the Indian military or they are no good looking people left in India except for some Muslims (who are all in Bollywood) or half breeds like Farooq Abdullah and the Gandhi family? Sorry I missed the Kashmiris, but they want to be with Pakistan. Wani was a good looking guy. Could have ended up in Bollywood and made billions but chose a better and bigger cause. I bet there are a millions more Wani's where they come from[/QUOTE]

Since at times One silly question contained in a confused post deserves another :

Is being stupid a pre requsite for Pakistanis to join this forum & make silly remarks ?

[QUOTE="Bossman, post: 8464945, member: 29758"]is being ugly a requirement to join the Indian military or they are no good looking people left in India except for some Muslims (who are all in Bollywood) or half breeds like Farooq Abdullah and the Gandhi family? Sorry I missed the Kashmiris, but they want to be with Pakistan. Wani was a good looking guy. Could have ended up in Bollywood and made billions but chose a better and bigger cause. I bet there are a millions more Wani's where they come from

Since at times One silly question contained in a confused post deserves another :

Is being stupid a pre requsite for Pakistanis to join this forum & make silly remarks ?[/QUOTE]
Not a silly question, just a true observation based on the pictures posted

Not a silly question, just a true observation based on the pictures posted

Only a silly man would look for ' looks' in a Soldier.

A wise man would look at performance .

Hint : No EP, Siachen, Kargil.

Initial Planning Conference. Indo-Nepal Combined Military training ex surya kiran held at surya command

CnKBIMFUkAAMVTCpgsmall.jpg

Attachments

• CnKBIMFUkAAMVTCpgsmall.jpg
    CnKBIMFUkAAMVTCpgsmall.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 21
is being ugly a requirement to join the Indian military or they are no good looking people left in India except for some Muslims (who are all in Bollywood) or half breeds like Farooq Abdullah and the Gandhi family? Sorry I missed the Kashmiris, but they want to be with Pakistan. Wani was a good looking guy. Could have ended up in Bollywood and made billions but chose a better and bigger cause. I bet there are a millions more Wani's where they come from
Since Pak Army took all the handsome hunks of subcontinent - there is none left to be recruited in other militaries.

Typical tall and Handsome Pakistanis.

Capture.JPG

page1-23.jpg

photo-of--india-and_647x404_070716091546.gif

2612015202112837.jpg

article-2539467-1AAA9F3400000578-87_468x364.jpg

Back
Top Bottom