What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

material cutting for manufacturing of helmets. the materials are cut in "flower" like shape so that it can be form helmets in molding machine.
View attachment 240953
View attachment 240954
View attachment 240956
View attachment 240957
View attachment 240958
before molding View attachment 240959

modeling mechine
View attachment 240962

after molding.
View attachment 240963
time needed for manufacture 1 helmet is "chaleese minites"(some one pls tell how much is this "chaleese minutes:P)

Chalesse means 40 & do you know when these thing will be inducted

Chalesse means 40 & do you know when these thing will be inducted

don't know, may be they already start introducing. @Abingdonboy, you have any idea about army using these MKU products ??
all those things i said is from this video.

ooh i forget to mention..
Aramid is Kevlar.

Su-30MKI fighters of the Air Force of India to exercise "Indradhanush", taking place at the airbase RAF "Coningsby"; England; 23rd July 2015 of the year
0_14131f_f58e1b8c_XL.jpg

0_14131e_63edbdd9_XL.jpg

0_141320_8998bf02_XL.jpg

0_141321_ca6e5801_XL.jpg

0_141322_8200357a_XL.jpg

0_141323_7d82a7ce_XL.jpg

0_141325_ad6fd25c_XL.jpg

0_141324_9cfe5497_XL.jpg

sorce 477768 - Индийские гости на островах (sorry if repost)

don't know, may be they already start introducing. @Abingdonboy, you have any idea about army using these MKU products ??
MKU is in use in the IA and other Indian forces but to date the usage is very, VERY low. Hopefully the new DPP changes things in a big way.

+ @hkdas thanks so much for all the info!!! Did the vid happen to say anything about trails by the IA?

MKU is in use in the IA and other Indian forces but to date the usage is very, VERY low. Hopefully the new DPP changes things in a big way.

+ @hkdas thanks so much for all the info!!! Did the vid happen to say anything about trails by the IA?

The good thing is that all these things would be made by India,by Indians & by Indian companies

Did the vid happen to say anything about trails by the IA?
that is what he didn't say clearly...

what he saying after showing those NVGs, BJs is that
"this is F-INSAS project" and then he says "those BJs are manufactured for indian armed forces" he also mention BSF!! he didn't say whether it is a prototype or under trail or those are ordered by the army.
he says "in future indian army soldiers will equip like this".
that MKU employee in one instant said that "If the demand increase then they can increase the rate of production of those products".

AFAIk army cancelled FINSAS program and decided to induct all those equipment one by one instead of inducting all of them simultaneously. i don't understand why did he said that this is for FINSAS project.

AFAIk army cancelled FINSAS program and decided to induct all those equipment one by one instead of inducting all of them simultaneously. i don't understand why did he said that this is for FINSAS project.
F-INSAS isn't exactly cancelled, it has simply been split into the personal equipment modernisation and the BMS parts.

F-INSAS isn't exactly cancelled, it has simply been split into the personal equipment modernisation and the BMS parts.
that rate of production of BJs is like they are on order from army. if they didn't get any order from our army then why did they produce these products at this rate?? in india only army or CRPF are the potential buyer of those BJs. i think army have already give order for BJs from MKU.

that rate of production of BJs is like they are on order from army. if they didn't get any order from our army then why did they produce these products at this rate?? in india only army or CRPF are the potential buyer of those BJs. i think army have already give order for BJs from MKU.
I'm pretty sure the IA has but not as part of F-INSAS/the Infantry's modernisation scheme but for the RR. The RR always get equipment as per operational requirements, the rest of the IA has to wait a good while longer.

"MESS WITH THE BEST,DIE LIKE THE REST!"

Jesus christ- their outfits are almost identical to the RR's, even down to the markings! This is chilling on a number of counts, not only will it make the job of distinguishing them incredibly difficult for the RR/police/CRPF but these guys could carry out false flag attacks and make it look like the RR/IA committed atrocities ( I remember these scum had something along these lines in the ear 00s).

Bro Army camo is not hard to get,you can get it in every Cantonment but I am surprise how do they get PATKAS ... My guess is they have a small manufacturing facility

Jk police SOG in army camp
481777738-an-indian-policeman-opens-the-shutter-of-a-gettyimages.jpg

Terrorists in RR gear .. they can easily ambush convoys and paramilitary not to mention false
mara.jpg

A-screenshot-of-a-Facebook-page-mentioning.jpg

I'm pretty sure the IA has but not as part of F-INSAS/the Infantry's modernisation scheme but for the RR. The RR always get equipment as per operational requirements, the rest of the IA has to wait a good while longer.
so you are saying RR order those MKU product??
why our army didn't give a bulk order for those helmets and BJs?? why our SF still depend on bulky russian helmets when our won companies are manufacturing world class helmets(FAST Helmets)?? it makes me cry when i saw those bulky russian helmets used by NSG and marcos:(

AFAIK, yes.
if they ordered that BJs and helmets(which i love to see them operational in army) we can see them wearing those soon. pics RR is always in news reports when ever an anti terror ops is conducted.
Some bureaucratic nonsense or another, hopefully things change under the new GoI.
this is how our army jawan's head mounted NVG is!!
upload_2015-7-27_0-44-12.png

when will our army operationalize these helmets??
upload_2015-7-27_0-45-44.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-7-27_0-45-27.png
    upload_2015-7-27_0-45-27.png
    1 MB · Views: 20

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom