What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

Terror-attack-in-Srinagar.jpg

B_Id_396297_army-jawans.jpg

B_Id_396286__Indianarmy.jpg

Can anyone id this unit- I don't think they are PARA- the insignia on their shirts and the badges on their Berets don't belong to any PARA btn AFAIK:

DSC_0050.JPG

@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone id this unit- I don't think they are PARA- the insignia on their shirts and the badges on their Berets don't belong to any PARA btn AFAIK:

DSC_0050.JPG

@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Well,I have to say that i am confused since the badge on their maroon beret looks like that of a Ordanace Corps badge to me.

5-457-1.jpg

These are Sappers from the Para Brigade.

The badge they wear is of the Sappers ( Corps of Engineers)

Engineers wear this badge

engineers.gif

The General is ex NSG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,I have to say that i am confused since the badge on their maroon beret looks like that of a Ordanace Corps badge to me.

The General is ex NSG.

The badge they are wearing is like this :

mRXSl0e.jpg

The General is from the Armoured Corps

5-457-1.jpg

engineers.gif

The General is ex NSG.
Yeah noticed this guy was ex-NSG.

+Many units in the IA are airborne-qualified other than the PARAs such as sappers, singals, medic etc and thus get to wear the maroon Beret.

+Many units in the IA are airborne-qualified other than the PARAs such as sappers, singals, medic etc and thus get to wear the maroon Beret.

Yeah buddy and thatswhy i said i am not sure on this.

I found the Ordanance badge most similar to the ones they are wearing.

But this is for sure that they are Army guys.

yes, sikh light infantry, J&K light infantry has lot of men with airborne qualified

Back
Top Bottom