What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

atc2.png

atc1.png

14916479.png

ig29k.png

Note they are using US army gear.. M-4s,protective pads and probably even helmets..
note how eager the pakistani members are to find out the problems in each pic or to downgrade indian soldiers when the find them in a better situation

@Ayush and @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR its not much prefered bcoz of its heating issues... its commonly called kalacov here... my uncles have this weapon..and dont really like it..

DF, anything which is AK-74 is called Kalakov here in Pakistan, but the small one is also called kalakov by people who don't know much about weapons, but the ones who know about guns call the small one Krinkov.

AK-74 bullet caliber is different compared to AK-47, that is why we call AK-47 kalashinkov(7.62mm), while the AK-74 (5.45mm) is called Kalakov and smaller one Krinkov.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
DF, anything which is AK-74 is called Kalakov here in Pakistan, but the small one is also called kalakov by people who don't know much about weapons, but the ones who know about guns call the small one Krinkov.

AK-74 bullet caliber is different compared to AK-47, that is why we call AK-47 kalashinkov(7.62mm), while the AK-74 (5.45mm) is called Kalakov and smaller one Krinkov.

:)

I know brah... but i was talkin abt common folk who call PPSH as pappash...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom